Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (9)
DeMax

DeMaxRichmond-Tweed, NSW

140 amp hr Giant

I've bought 5 of these in the last 6 months, The first two I put in my caravan and sold it two months later so I have no idea how they are performing. I then bought 3 to put in a camp trailer I built. One has completely failed and won't hold 12.5 volts from full charge overnight. The other two charge to 14.1 on float and then fall to 12.5 withing a week or two without use. When you put a load on them they work when connected to solar but discharge within a couple of hours running a small fridge.

Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor man pays twice

Don't be a fool like I was, don't be lured by the price. If you want proper batteries you need to pay proper money. If you get more than 18 months out of these batteries I would be surprised. Warranty, non existent. "Poor man pays twice." The reason I gave one star is because there is nothing smaller.

Dom

DomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Eclipse battery is a joke!

I bought an Eclipse battery off these guys and within two hours it failed while having it hooked up to my fridge. They sent a second one out after them asking for copious amounts of proof and it failed within 2 hours.
These guys are also in the practice of deleting any sort of negative feedback on Facebook as soon as it's posted.
Absolute crap product.
Please don't buy.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

LynneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

No followup

Would be great if it had been received, its 3 and a half weeks and no item has arrived...I am 3 hours away. AB dont followup and Couriers Please dont respond except to say they have received your inquiry....I wont be heading back any time soon, very poor service and no responsibility taken.Couriers please tracking with no onsite tracking update for over two weeks....AB says clearly pn their site they use the cheapest option for deliveries.....fine but I expect a delivery

Terrible Customer Service

Purchased a Solar System over 2 weeks ago and I go to pick up my solar panels to be told nope wont be in for another 3 weeks almost 6 weeks to wait for 3 200W solar panels Very Dissapointed.

Clayton

Clayton

Don't Go near this mob

I was the same 3 years ago 5 star when I bought my off grid package.15 months later batteries were crap yes I paid the pro rata warranty. 15 months later they died again so I rang up expecting to pay Pro Rata again but they ignored me. In the end I went and bought a unit being a victron system. Best thing I did rather then trying to waste money on crap. Ask your solar guy what they Think of Giant before you buy one.

Robert

RobertPeel, WA

Poor quality and did not want to know me when it come to warranty

I brought a $25000 standalone solar system at the start they acted like the best company very professional the website looks the part but as soon as my inverter failed and allowed my batteries to over charge causing them to swell to a dangerous level and about to explode they didn’t want to know me I went to consumer protection and the just ignored them and they have done a similar thing too other people and have traded under different company names it’s probably all good if you’re only buying a $200 battery of them but I wouldn’t give them the light of day the company owner is a terrible Don’t buy from them if you’re spending more than chump change

Great product will buy another battery in future

Satisfied with product, very good warranty. I found website easy to use, the location of aussie batteries was ideal for pick up. Battery also has built in voltage metre, has been accurate.

Mfitz

Mfitz

Review of recent purchase

Very disappointed in the service provided by the company, it appears price fluctuation on a daily basis, is normal for them, I would not recommend this company to anyone in the future

I smell a RAT

Not sure what incentives were offered & I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't follow through, however it's interesting that the most recent replies are over a year since Aussie Batteries shut shop and rorted their customers along with them. Lower thana worms belt buckle.

PutEmUp

Whois really reviewing these companies?

Ross Jo

Ross JoCentral Queensland, QLD

GIANT PIECE OF CRAP

12 hrs of clear sunshine on 280 watt panels and barely enough power to get through to the morning (140AH). After 11months this battery only just does the job and no more.

Prompt and efficient customer service

Efficient and helpful customer service.
Product delivered as advertised and on time - only let down by courier unable to locate address; redelivered promptly despite conflicting information from courier and website.

Battery

140 AMP Battery for back of 4 x 4 ....no problems so far, great service, quick delivery, price was right. Would buy from this company again in the future, if i need anything further.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Stay away from this company!!!

"Beware of this company", ordered on line 140amp AGM and battery box, only received box, nearly two weeks gone still nothing. Very rude on phone and do hang up on you. Stay away!!!!

Allan Davis

Allan DavisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Danger! Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish! Beware!! An expensive mistake!

Rubbish Batteries.

No after sales service

Phone up with problem with off grid solar unit. They said they will ring back. This went on for 2days Can’t be bothered to ring me back even after 3 days

MARK S

MARK SNorth Western Region, NSW

i dont believe this site

Warranty Claim MadeYes

What a waste of time and money. Be aware and keep your wallet closed.

George Milojevic

George MilojevicWimmera, VIC

Wish I never went with them , they will make your life a misery!!!

Don’t buy this product, they will not call you back , they are rude to you they will leave you without power , we’re going on 6 months now and they haven’t fixed our problems, everything is still under warranty and they still stalling , we have a $70,000 system that wasn’t installed properly by there installation team and now it’s blown 5 inverters and cooked nearly all our batteries, and there making me out to be the problem, giant pain in the butt making our life’s hell , unbelievable how horrible they have been to deal with , don’t buy anything giant power or Aussie batteries and solar have you will regret it !

See all Aussie Batteries & Solar reviews