Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (6)
DeMax

DeMaxRichmond-Tweed, NSW

140 amp hr Giant

I've bought 5 of these in the last 6 months, The first two I put in my caravan and sold it two months later so I have no idea how they are performing. I then bought 3 to put in a camp trailer I built. One has completely failed and won't hold 12.5 volts from full charge overnight. The other two charge to 14.1 on float and then fall to 12.5 withing a week or two without use. When you put a load on them they work when connected to solar but discharge within a couple of hours running a small fridge.

Product PurchasedGiant 140 amp hr AGM batteries
Dom

DomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Eclipse battery is a joke!

I bought an Eclipse battery off these guys and within two hours it failed while having it hooked up to my fridge. They sent a second one out after them asking for copious amounts of proof and it failed within 2 hours.
These guys are also in the practice of deleting any sort of negative feedback on Facebook as soon as it's posted.
Absolute crap product.
Please don't buy.

Terrible Customer Service

Purchased a Solar System over 2 weeks ago and I go to pick up my solar panels to be told nope wont be in for another 3 weeks almost 6 weeks to wait for 3 200W solar panels Very Dissapointed.

Store LocationKawana Waters
Product PurchasedSolar System
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Mfitz

Mfitz

Review of recent purchase

Very disappointed in the service provided by the company, it appears price fluctuation on a daily basis, is normal for them, I would not recommend this company to anyone in the future

Store LocationWarana their only store

No after sales service

Phone up with problem with off grid solar unit. They said they will ring back. This went on for 2days Can’t be bothered to ring me back even after 3 days

Anon.

Anon.

Terrible after sale service

See all Aussie Batteries & Solar reviews

Pedro

Pedro asked

Aussie Batteries & Solar

What is the maximum amount of 12volt AGM BATTERIES I can run in my caravan for maximum power output

Lionel
Lionel

As many as you can carry and keep charged.

shane c.
shane c.

Depending on the size of the van 3x120 amphr should be enough

Baron
Baron

I have two Giant 140amp batteries and when free camping I run a 240 solar panel and also have a 40 amp DC to DV charger in the van and never run out of power.

Bob R

Bob Rasked

Aussie Batteries & Solar

How long is the warranty for 2 140 AH batteries, going into a caravan? I was looking at the Giants.

Brett

Brettasked

Aussie Batteries & Solar

Is the free delivery service trackable, IE tnt or toll? How long will it take to arrive to postcode 6210 WA.

xtommo
xtommo

It is trackable but they use Couriers Please who are probably the worst couriers in the country. With them who knows how long it'll take.