Online store, Physical store

3.1

• Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (0)
Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor man pays twice

Don't be a fool like I was, don't be lured by the price. If you want proper batteries you need to pay proper money. If you get more than 18 months out of these batteries I would be surprised. Warranty, non existent. "Poor man pays twice." The reason I gave one star is because there is nothing smaller.

Clayton

Clayton

Don't Go near this mob

I was the same 3 years ago 5 star when I bought my off grid package.15 months later batteries were crap yes I paid the pro rata warranty. 15 months later they died again so I rang up expecting to pay Pro Rata again but they ignored me. In the end I went and bought a unit being a victron system. Best thing I did rather then trying to waste money on crap. Ask your solar guy what they Think of Giant before you buy one.

Product PurchasedGiant Off grid package
Robert

RobertPeel, WA

Poor quality and did not want to know me when it come to warranty

I brought a $25000 standalone solar system at the start they acted like the best company very professional the website looks the part but as soon as my inverter failed and allowed my batteries to over charge causing them to swell to a dangerous level and about to explode they didn’t want to know me I went to consumer protection and the just ignored them and they have done a similar thing too other people and have traded under different company names it’s probably all good if you’re only buying a $200 battery of them but I wouldn’t give them the light of day the company owner is a terrible Don’t buy from them if you’re spending more than chump change

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Aussie Batteries & Solar compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

I smell a RAT

Not sure what incentives were offered & I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't follow through, however it's interesting that the most recent replies are over a year since Aussie Batteries shut shop and rorted their customers along with them. Lower thana worms belt buckle.

Store LocationKawana
PutEmUp

Whois really reviewing these companies?

Allan Davis

Allan DavisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Danger! Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish! Beware!! An expensive mistake!

Rubbish Batteries.

See all Aussie Batteries & Solar reviews

Pedro

Pedro asked

Aussie Batteries & Solar

What is the maximum amount of 12volt AGM BATTERIES I can run in my caravan for maximum power output

Lionel
Lionel

As many as you can carry and keep charged.

shane c.
shane c.

Depending on the size of the van 3x120 amphr should be enough

Baron
Baron

I have two Giant 140amp batteries and when free camping I run a 240 solar panel and also have a 40 amp DC to DV charger in the van and never run out of power.

Bob R

Bob Rasked

Aussie Batteries & Solar

How long is the warranty for 2 140 AH batteries, going into a caravan? I was looking at the Giants.

Brett

Brettasked

Aussie Batteries & Solar

Is the free delivery service trackable, IE tnt or toll? How long will it take to arrive to postcode 6210 WA.

xtommo
xtommo

It is trackable but they use Couriers Please who are probably the worst couriers in the country. With them who knows how long it'll take.