Aussie Bodies HPLC Bar

Aussie Bodies HPLC Bar

Brett L.
Brett L.Queensland

Grose

Unedable as a bar. Could not even hide the taste mixed into a smoothie. Tastes like it's out of date even though it's not. Would not buy again ever again.

Love these bars :-))

I really love the chocolate bar !!! Love it with a coffee instead of a meal. Also losing weight too so added bonus :-))
It’s chewy though this a good thing coz it makes you eat it slowly !!

Purchased in April 2021 for $3.50.

Mayan Fox
Mayan FoxQueensland, Australia

Chocolate Flavoured Candle

Any good reviews are probably from company stooges. This is bloody gross. It’s like eating a mildly chocolate flavoured candle, flaming wick first. Waxy consistency and oh the throat burn! Since 1991? What have you been doing to improve your product for the last 30 years?

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.00.

Ally M.
Ally M.

Horrendous

Nothing made me fear for my health more than this bar. Burns your throat. Absolutely vile artificial chemical taste. Cookies and cream looks like it should be in the toy food section of children’s toys. Waste of money.

sammstein
sammsteinSydney Surrounds, NSW

hard as a rock

this bar,not only tastes horrendous but its hard as a rock. the flavour is kinda poisony, u know,that chemical kinda chocolate taste, and its a workout in itself to actually bit through the thing.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Stefan
StefanAU

Somehow gotten even worse

Getting 40g of protein with minimal carbs is hard, I admit that. But this bar is quite literally inedible. It burns the throat and has such an overwhelming aftertaste. Beyond repulsive... Worse since the design change I believe.

Ernie
ErnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst tasting protein bar.

Attractive protein content but has a horrible bitter after taste. Can't recommend this, when Musashi offers a much better tasting bar with equal protein content.

Purchased in November 2020 for $2.50.

Jamie R.
Jamie R.Perth, WA

The new shape flavours and ingredients are disgusting

I used to eat around 15 - 20 of the old flavour HPLC bars with 45g protein per week then they have changed it to the new shape bars which are disgusting, and you can tell, each week sometimes I would struggle to find supermarkets stocking them now the shape bars are completely full and nobody buying them, please go back to the old flavour that has been the same for the past few years.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Jessicaisawesome
JessicaisawesomeCentral Queensland, QLD

hmm its okay

I tried the Cookies & cream fudge flavour well it tastes nothing like cookies & cream but it isn't the worst protein bar i have eaten , it is dense and chewy and half a bar is enough to fill me up i will keep buying as they suit my needs

Purchased in September 2020 for $3.40.

graeme
graemeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Crappo

Probably one of the worst protein bars around, made my kidneys hurt too.

I don't like the flavour

It has a good amount of protein a good value. However I hate the flavour as it taste too sweet and weird after taste.

Wendy T.
Wendy T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Way too sweet

The Cookies and Cream flavored bar I purchased was so sweet it caused burning sensation to inside of my mouth and tingling of lips - like eating chillies. Only ate half the bar because the burning was uncomfortable and worrying.

Purchased in October 2019 for $4.30.

High cost, horrendous taste

I paid a decent amount to see what this bar was like and I was very disappointed. Cookies and cream flavour was one of the worst things I’ve ever tried !

Purchased in April 2019 for $4.30.

Tassie06
Tassie06Tasmania

Decent enough protein

High protein / low carb bar which i find to be decent enough for my purposes. I pick up a few when doing my groceries or groceries for my mother. I gave this a 4 as they are pricey at $5 ($4 when on special at my local woolies/coles). The taste is good enough for me not perfect but what is lol...it serves it purpose. They come in a few different flavours which is sweet. These would be the best value that I have found at my local , i will continue to buy.

Sheta
ShetaHamilton

Lost a customer

I used to use HPLC bars each day (half a bar), in Peanut Butter flavour. What have you done to it? The flavour now is totally unbearable. Suffice to say, you've lost a customer.