Ernie

ErnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst tasting protein bar.

Attractive protein content but has a horrible bitter after taste. Can't recommend this, when Musashi offers a much better tasting bar with equal protein content.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$2.50.

Jamie R.

Jamie R.Perth, WA

The new shape flavours and ingredients are disgusting

I used to eat around 15 - 20 of the old flavour HPLC bars with 45g protein per week then they have changed it to the new shape bars which are disgusting, and you can tell, each week sometimes I would struggle to find supermarkets stocking them now the shape bars are completely full and nobody buying them, please go back to the old flavour that has been the same for the past few years.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Jessicaisawesome

JessicaisawesomeCentral Queensland, QLD

hmm its okay

I tried the Cookies & cream fudge flavour well it tastes nothing like cookies & cream but it isn't the worst protein bar i have eaten , it is dense and chewy and half a bar is enough to fill me up i will keep buying as they suit my needs

Purchased in September 2020 for A$3.40.

graeme

graemeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Crappo

Probably one of the worst protein bars around, made my kidneys hurt too.

I don't like the flavour

It has a good amount of protein a good value. However I hate the flavour as it taste too sweet and weird after taste.

Wendy T.

Wendy T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Way too sweet

The Cookies and Cream flavored bar I purchased was so sweet it caused burning sensation to inside of my mouth and tingling of lips - like eating chillies. Only ate half the bar because the burning was uncomfortable and worrying.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$4.30.

High cost, horrendous taste

I paid a decent amount to see what this bar was like and I was very disappointed. Cookies and cream flavour was one of the worst things I’ve ever tried !

Purchased in April 2019 for A$4.30.

Tassie06

Tassie06Tasmania

Decent enough protein

High protein / low carb bar which i find to be decent enough for my purposes. I pick up a few when doing my groceries or groceries for my mother. I gave this a 4 as they are pricey at $5 ($4 when on special at my local woolies/coles). The taste is good enough for me not perfect but what is lol...it serves it purpose. They come in a few different flavours which is sweet. These would be the best value that I have found at my local , i will continue to buy.

Sheta

ShetaHamilton

Lost a customer

I used to use HPLC bars each day (half a bar), in Peanut Butter flavour. What have you done to it? The flavour now is totally unbearable. Suffice to say, you've lost a customer.

Michelle

MichelleWellington

Aussie Bodies HPLC Bar

I LOVE IT! Best Protein Bar Ever! Taste is fantastic! Protein content superlative! Great sized bars, very generous. Fantastic Value!
Thanks guys! Keep up the good work. Michelle (New Zealand)

Alan

AlanSydney

Changed the recipe, made it much worse

Pros: It contains protein.
Cons. Literally everything else. Worst tasting protein bar I've ever eaten. Weird, chemical aftertaste and leaves a coating in the mouth. Even eating it with a coffee doesn't make it edible. Not sure what Aussie Bodies were thinking when they ceased making the chocolate crunch bar to produce this atrocity.

Hera

Hera

Not good chocolate taste yuk

I just brought myself this hplc bar protein cost me $7.50 for the bar protein chocolate I thought this was going to be a good chocolate. I ate 1 bite and it was like yuk and not even a good high protein low carb chocolate first time trying also I don't like it but protein shake will be Better and taste nicer.

Lewis

LewisGeelong

As expected

Relatively cheap, high in protein, the chocolate fudge flavour tastes like you'd imagine. Like chocolate protein powder. Its very dense and chewy, but i find they work rather quite well. I still buy them

Terrible taste but great protein

This bar is a meal in itself, I was full after half the bar though I wasn't particularly hungry to begin with. It taste terrible though and is quite expensive.

Shaylah

ShaylahPerth

Protein Power Hit

I was curious as to what it tasted like as it had so much protein and my for the price you could probably find better but I didn't mind the taste too much

The texture was quite pleasant and it did keep me full, the taste is Allright but not the strongest chocolate taste, but for the protein hit I'd totally buy again

Find out how Aussie Bodies HPLC Bar compares to other Healthy Snacks

Perfect when you have a stomach ache

I thought the taste was good enough for a protein bar. Eating in excess may have laxative effect, very important. Not for pre-workout. You may [word removed] yourself trying to squat.

Jean

JeanNew South Wales

Decent bar, very filling

It's a little expensive, I had this bar because it was on sale and I was curious as to what protein bars tasted like. From my friend's explanation, it was going to be bad, but I found it decent. I tried chocolate, which was really thick and sweet - good for when you're hungry, and you don't care too much (and also if you gym I guess)

Great bar, but cheap/unknown ingredients caused an allergy

The nutritional benefits of this bar seemed the best when checking all of the bars available at the supermarket. The taste is odd but it isn't a real chocolate bar so if that is what you are expecting you are going to be disappointed. Just some fuel for the rig! I had some kind of allergic reaction to the bar with a really blocked nose as soon as I ate it.

Elton Dugan

Elton Dugan

It's just protein

I eat these at work all the time (Security Officer) and it serves as a physical protein source not a liquid one. People always complain about taste but if you are truly seeking the 'change' you have to eat for the results, not the taste. Cookies & Cream is the only once I can eat as the others are too sweet in my opinion.

Josh KWarnbro

45 grams of protein per 100 gram bar

Not a bad bar and with the huge protein hit too (45 grams per 100 gram bar) I sampled a few other bars on the market, even the popular quest bar. That plus the other ones were no where close for taste and size wise in my opinion. I bought a few on special at coles for $3.65, normally $5.60.
And be realistic, you aren't going to taste anything like a cadbury milk chocolate bar. Enjoy it or pretend to anyway!