Aussie Bodies HPLC Bar

Aussie Bodies HPLC Bar

Ernie

ErnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst tasting protein bar.

Attractive protein content but has a horrible bitter after taste. Can't recommend this, when Musashi offers a much better tasting bar with equal protein content.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$2.50.

I don't like the flavour

It has a good amount of protein a good value. However I hate the flavour as it taste too sweet and weird after taste.

Hera

Hera

Not good chocolate taste yuk

I just brought myself this hplc bar protein cost me $7.50 for the bar protein chocolate I thought this was going to be a good chocolate. I ate 1 bite and it was like yuk and not even a good high protein low carb chocolate first time trying also I don't like it but protein shake will be Better and taste nicer.

Healthy Snacks

Find out how Aussie Bodies HPLC Bar compares to other Healthy Snacks

charles

charles

Yuck

"Chocolate Flavor." You can really taste the artificial sugars in this piece of crap. The Bar resembles of a stale milky way which is incredibly chewy and hard to swallow. The bar has 2 protein blends (protein blend 42%, protein milk chocolate 23%) which is questionable in terms of quality of the protein sources. The added creatine is unnecessary giving it two stars only because of its 45 g protein content but for a 100g bar, it's pretty mediocre compared to another brands. Would not eat another one nor recommend it to friends.

Tl:dr
Pros : High in protein

Cons: Everything else

Would recommend it: No

be wary this bar can react adversely in certain individuals

Bad

Could be easier to eat and the choc taste quickly diminishes after a couple of chews.
filling