Aussie Bodies HPLC Bar

Aussie Bodies HPLC Bar

Jessicaisawesome

JessicaisawesomeCentral Queensland, QLD

hmm its okay

I tried the Cookies & cream fudge flavour well it tastes nothing like cookies & cream but it isn't the worst protein bar i have eaten , it is dense and chewy and half a bar is enough to fill me up i will keep buying as they suit my needs

Purchased in September 2020 for A$3.40.

Lewis

LewisGeelong

As expected

Relatively cheap, high in protein, the chocolate fudge flavour tastes like you'd imagine. Like chocolate protein powder. Its very dense and chewy, but i find they work rather quite well. I still buy them

Terrible taste but great protein

This bar is a meal in itself, I was full after half the bar though I wasn't particularly hungry to begin with. It taste terrible though and is quite expensive.

Healthy Snacks

Find out how Aussie Bodies HPLC Bar compares to other Healthy Snacks

Perfect when you have a stomach ache

I thought the taste was good enough for a protein bar. Eating in excess may have laxative effect, very important. Not for pre-workout. You may [word removed] yourself trying to squat.

OK

See all Aussie Bodies HPLC Bar reviews

Michelle

Michelleasked

Is the cookies n cream bar gluten free?

Josh K
Josh K

Hi there,

I'm not too sure if they are gluten free. I only bought one bar to try and didn't take note of that. You may want to check on the packet or use our friend "Google" to find out..

CategoryHealthy Snacks