Aussie Bodies HPLC Bar

Aussie Bodies HPLC Bar

Tassie06

Tassie06Tasmania

Decent enough protein

High protein / low carb bar which i find to be decent enough for my purposes. I pick up a few when doing my groceries or groceries for my mother. I gave this a 4 as they are pricey at $5 ($4 when on special at my local woolies/coles). The taste is good enough for me not perfect but what is lol...it serves it purpose. They come in a few different flavours which is sweet. These would be the best value that I have found at my local , i will continue to buy.

Shaylah

ShaylahPerth

Protein Power Hit

I was curious as to what it tasted like as it had so much protein and my for the price you could probably find better but I didn't mind the taste too much

The texture was quite pleasant and it did keep me full, the taste is Allright but not the strongest chocolate taste, but for the protein hit I'd totally buy again

Jean

JeanNew South Wales

Decent bar, very filling

It's a little expensive, I had this bar because it was on sale and I was curious as to what protein bars tasted like. From my friend's explanation, it was going to be bad, but I found it decent. I tried chocolate, which was really thick and sweet - good for when you're hungry, and you don't care too much (and also if you gym I guess)

Healthy Snacks

Find out how Aussie Bodies HPLC Bar compares to other Healthy Snacks

Great bar, but cheap/unknown ingredients caused an allergy

The nutritional benefits of this bar seemed the best when checking all of the bars available at the supermarket. The taste is odd but it isn't a real chocolate bar so if that is what you are expecting you are going to be disappointed. Just some fuel for the rig! I had some kind of allergic reaction to the bar with a really blocked nose as soon as I ate it.

Elton Dugan

Elton Dugan

It's just protein

I eat these at work all the time (Security Officer) and it serves as a physical protein source not a liquid one. People always complain about taste but if you are truly seeking the 'change' you have to eat for the results, not the taste. Cookies & Cream is the only once I can eat as the others are too sweet in my opinion.

Around_HereAU

Good - but they dont all contain Whey protein

Jenn84