Aussie Bodies Protein FX Lo Carb Bars

2.8

kazza

kazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cant live without them

Im limited to carbs so these are a must to have on my diet. I enjoy a bar with a cup of tea every night. My only complaint is they are way over priced.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for A$9.00.

Mandy W.

Mandy W.South East Queensland, QLD

can I give a -5 stars! Tastes fowl at best.

What have they done to make it taste so bad! Its been 6 months since I ate anything sweet. I thought buying these would be a nice treat but they taste like bitter soap. Wish I could get my money back as I bought 5 choc-coated protein bars to keep in the cupboard. LOL going in the bin. My tongue is still throbbing from some strange reaction.

Purchased in February 2020 at food for A$1.00.

What was that?

After every workout, every food will taste good because you're hungry. But this thing its absolutely what you dont want to eat. Its very chewy and doesn't even taste likeanything.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$3.99.

Healthy Snacks

Find out how Aussie Bodies Protein FX Lo Carb Bars compares to other Healthy Snacks

Soph

Soph

Perfect sized protein bar

I take these bars everywhere in my handbag in my car, it's the perfect pick me up when I need something to snack on. There are plenty of favours to choose from and available from all leading super market's and are well priced.

Purchased in August 2019.

d33nd33n

d33nd33n

Tasted quite bad.

These tasted pretty bland and bad (well, rocky road at least). The whip'd ones in chocolate also by aussie bodies actually tasted so good, so i think they just stuffed up this specific product.

marcphil2

marcphil2Sydney

Food labeling in error?

I also have experienced an inexplicable, (if the product food labeling can be believed) rise in blood sugar after consuming one of these bars.

I suggest that at best the labeling might be based on some inexact science, but otherwise might well be criminally deceptive.

Sam

SamMelbourne

Great Taste

The bar is absolutely amazing. The taste is not that chocolaty (its not over sugary) and its easy on the tummy too. The main thing is its filling. The good thing is you can find them at cheaper price at Chemist Warehouse.

Hera

Hera

Yuk taste vomitty

This was the yuk bar I ever tasted, its tastes vomitty with just 1 bite it made me feel sick after trying to eat it I am not disappointed but I wouldn't be eating it again as it was my first time wanting to taste a low carb chocolate that I thought tastes real good.

Revolting protein bar

I bought two of these protein bars because they were on special - nut tart and some other chocolate one. I opened the nut tart bar to find it was close to being rock hard; if you thought that was bad, the worst thing was the taste. I had one bite and realised that it literally tasted like vomit... I couldn't finish a bite. I read reviews about it smelling bad, after smelling it, I noticed it also smelled like vomit. Absolutely disgusting protein bar, and I doubt the other one is even a smidgen better. Won't be buying any more products under this brand name. Don't waste any of your money on this garbage.

Healthy Snacks

Misleading

I'm a diabetic, and every time i have one of these bars, my sugar levels increase dramtically. I actually use these for when I'm have a hypo and they actually bring my sugars back up to the normal range. Based on my countless experiences with this bar, I'm assuming it has approx 15-20grams of carbs. Am i missing something or is this bar misleading?

Angela B

Angela BDevonport

Love these bars (but Nut Tart limited edition - horrendous flavour)

tried this one as a change from my usual choices - rocky road (mmmm), salted caramel (sweet and yum), but saying I was not impressed is an understatement - it is ghastly. Sorry...
Otherwise, they are a top product!

Josh K

Josh KWarnbro

This bar is not bad!

Have tried other nutritional supplement bars on the market and this one in my opinion is the closest one for taste if you've got a sweet tooth to satisfy. Great with the added benefit of a high protein hit as well. I buy at Cole's when on special..

Honey Almond bar not good anymore

The honey almond protein bar was my favourite protein bar. I was eating one most days of the week and loved them. A couple of months ago they changed and now taste bland and horrible and waxy. I'm not sure what happened but the company seems to not be able to explain and they stil haven't improved back to the original taste. I miss them.

See all Aussie Bodies Protein FX Lo Carb reviews