Aussie Broadband NBN 100/20 (Family)
Part of Aussie Broadband  4.5 (8,254)

Verifiedaussiebroadband.com.au🏆 2024 Award
4.4

1,823 reviews · Statistics

86% · 1,572217 · 12%
Adequate Speeds Yes (1,501) · No (116)
4.4 (1,657)
4.6 (1,523)
4.6 (1,652)

Aussie Broadband › NBN › NBN 100/20 (Family)1,823 reviews
Alex Z.
Alex Z.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

consumers Affairs australia

The since last year's Very slow speed , too many times disconnected and dropouts. I contacted them too many time!! They couldn't fixed and staff forst me to go diferent plan(fibre) to pay more if I want the same speed! ( this is new way to give the bad connection of Internet so forst customer to go fibre plan and give more money to Aussie broadband.
Unprofessional customer service and management very bad service!
we have to report and complain of Aussie broadband to consumers Affairs australia for stop this way to steal monay of customer.
Aussie broadband know have all records and proofs in the seystam. Show details
Carl
Carl4 posts

Fantastic service

Switched to Aussie Broadband from iinet, the switch was really simple and fast. Since being with Aussie I have had no issues with the internet, always had issues with slow speed or connection issues with iinet. Show details ·  1
Erwin L
Erwin LWAPerth, WA

A great move

Great to deal with people who answer quickly, listen carefully and offer knowledgeable guidance. So glad I gave up on Superlube… Show details ·  1
Sharyn W.
Sharyn W.
  NBN 100/20

Should’ve moved ages ago!

Wow .. what a change from dealing with overseas Telcos. Great Aussie service and I was hooked up and ready to go in a flash. Smooth transition after 25 years … ahhh feels better already Show details ·  1
George
GeorgeCranbourne2 posts

Service

Customer service is great and easy to communicate with. The NBN service is very good and I'm satisfied with the service. Show details ·  1
Rodney joseph Hughes
Rodney joseph HughesQLDNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts
  NBN 100/20

a good improvement on what we had

the fault was resolved with one call when the old provider was unable to fix it in three calls. Show details ·  1
Wayne S.
Wayne S.TASHobart, TAS2 posts
  NBN 100/20

Great internet, great speed, great service

Great internet, great speed, great service, nothing to complain about, it just works and it's quick. Show details ·  1
Huthesha Gundoal
Huthesha GundoalWAPerth, WA2 posts

Excellent customer service

After couple of dropouts connections & customer service personnel rectified the problem with WiFi connection, mesh router & solved the dropouts problem.
Thanks & very much appreciate for the valuable customer service. Show details ·  1
Jikah
JikahNSWIllawarra, NSW
  Verified NBN 100/20

Works great. Glad I changed over from my previous provider

Aussie Broadband's service is professional. Support Officers are eager to help and go to any length to achieve the desired outcome, something that is really appreciated. Show details ·  1
Belinda
Belinda2 posts

Wonderful and considered service

Daniel A was extremely helpful and patient. I wasn’t expecting that as the last few times I dealt with people that didn’t really understand the issue. Very grateful to get someone on the the line that was competent and didn’t treat me as a Luddite Show details ·  1
Angela
AngelaSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
Nasrin C.
Nasrin C.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
Hamish
HamishQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified NBN 100/20

Perfect Service

Had an upgrade from fibre to the node to fibre to the premise from nbn and Aussie was very helpful and guided us along the way. Helped with detailed modem set up even when it was not their modem as I brought my own! Very helpful and great service. Highly recommend. Speed is fantastic Show details ·  1
Jess L.
Jess L.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great nbn

We don’t have many services for nbn where we live. Aussie broadband always works perfect. They answer fast and resolve any issues asap Show details ·  1
Matthew
Matthew3 posts
  NBN 100/20

Thay always have your back

All the ISP's can supply you with the NBN, it's when something goes wrong, that's when the rubber meets the road.
Anytime something goes wrong, it's the NBN's fault or mine and I then contact Aussie broadband and they are more helpful than any ISP, I have had in the past. Show details ·  1

TruthLover
TruthLover · NBN 100/20 (Family)

Why has ABB standard of customer service fallen? Profits before People???

Neb-Maat-Re
Neb-Maat-Re

Try Australia On Line - a small provider that actually cares about customer service (and has a 4.8 Product Review rating compared to ABB's 4.5).

Vatn O.
Vatn O. · NBN 100/20 (Family)

Will I experience any problems with online gaming on my PS5 or on my PC with Aussie Broadband? I’m talking in terms of CG-NAT or Latency or Ping? I’m wondering if anyone plays League of Legends, Warzone, and games on Steam that require joining/ hosting parties or voice chats. Also regarding PlayStation party chat. Thanks guys.

Aussie Broadband   DM

Hey Vatn! This depends on your connection - I recommend giving our team a buzz on 1300 880 905 and seeing what we can do for you :) Kindest, Lizzie

TruthLover

Yes! Plenty of dropouts yet ABB deny they exist!! Time to find a better service!

$$$$ before people eh?

GoAhead MakeMyDay
GoAhead MakeMyDay · NBN 100/20 (Family)

In your blog post (https://www.aussiebroadband.com.au/blog/price-increase-announcement/) that you have referenced in various replies or comments, it is stated that:
"Throughout September, we will contact existing customers on these plans to give them 60 days’ notice of the price rise."

My question is about the 60 days notice. Can you please clarify:

I received your price increase announcement email yesterday 15 Sep 2020, where it was stated that:
"We're writing to let you know that, unfortunately, from your billing cycle in November 2020, we will need to migrate you from your current plan..."

I also received my bill on the same day, as I do on the 15th of each month. So is the 15 Sep bill considered the October billing cycle (15 Sep - 15 Oct) or the September billing cycle? Or in other words: What billing date will be the start of the new price, the next (15 Oct) or thereafter (15 Nov) bill date? I just want to know if I have a month or in fact two months as of yesterday, to decide what I want to do!

Aussie Broadband   DM

Great question. The price change will come into affect on November 15, for you. You'll have two months before it kicks in. Hope that helps. Cheers, James.

TruthLover

such arrogant and money loving attitude ABB!

Compare all Aussie Broadband listings
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Aussie Broadband NBN 100/20 (Family)4.4
Aussie Broadband NBN 50/20 (Everyday)
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Aussie Broadband NBN 50/20 (Everyday)4.5
Standard Monthly Price $95$85$75$119
Typical Evening Download Speed 97Mbps48Mbps24Mbps243Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps10 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Download Speed 100 Mbps50 Mbps25 Mbps250 Mbps
Contract TypeMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-in
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedUnlimited
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
Awards 2018, 2019, 2020 and 3 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 3 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 3 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 3 more
Compare all Aussie Broadband listings