4.4 (1,204)
    4.6 (1,111)
    4.7 (1,206)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (1,116) · No (65)

Brad

BradDarling Downs, QLD

Can't Beat Good Old Fashion Honest Service

excellent, kept me very well informed while waiting for the NBN to be reinstalled, every thing they promised they delivered well inside the suggested time frame. Very happy not having to deal with overseas call centres, I Highly recomend Aussie Broad Band

Official RepAussie Broadband

This is what we like to hear, Brad! Thanks so much for being apart of the ABB family :) Kindest, Lizzie

Tracy

Tracy Perth, WA

Simple quick set up.

Very reliable service, no dropouts. Only differences noticed when switching providers was the huge savings and great customer service. Happy with the service provided from Aussie Broadband. Glad we switched.

We are so glad you switched too, Tracy! Fantastic news :) Kindest, Lizzie

Phil h.

Phil h.Perth, WA

The Ads Right...Bloody Good Broadband

The connection was simple. I had the wrong cable to start with but the technician solved that in a flash and had it up and running in no time. There's no long waiting time to speak to someone like other providers (45mins to 1 1/2 hrs) and was connected in less than 6 minuets and to someone I could understand. The internet connection itself is a lot faster than my Telstra one even though they both state 100Mbs. Telstra was generally 50-58Mbs and i was paying for 100Mbs. Aussie broadband beats it hands down...And its cheaper
Swapping over was a good and right decision

Official RepAussie Broadband

Fantastic Phil! Thanks for making the switch over to us :) If you ever need any help, just give us a buzz or hop onto Live Chat via our website. Kindest, Lizzie

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Aussie Broadband NBN 100/20 (Family) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Alastair

Alastair Hunter Region, NSW

Had enough of Telstra? Aussie is excellent!

The customer service at Telstra is such an abomination I could no longer give them my business. I’ve been with Aussie for 4 months now. It was easy to switch and the customer service has been excellent. I had an issue with the modem and it was fixed promptly so absolutely no complaints my end. If, like me, you have had enough of Telstra customer complacency and high prices then I highly recommend Aussie Broadband!

Official RepAussie Broadband

We are SO glad! Thanks so much Alastair, we are glad you are apart of the ABB family :) Kindest, Lizzie

Daniel Kowalski

Daniel KowalskiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super reliable service all round!

Connection with Aussie was a breeze, their Team are always happy and able to help. We were highly recommended by people in our street and we simply can’t fault them, thanks Aussie!

Official RepAussie Broadband

Wonderful Daniel! We are so glad you are enjoying our services! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us :D Kindest, Lizzie

Lawrence H.

Lawrence H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a difference!

Every time I call them I get great service. They just fix the problem. I don’t mind if every now and then there’s a problem such as a server outage which they had but It was fixed very quickly. Unlike telstra they have a can do attitude. The speed is the speed.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave us a review, Lawrence! We are so glad that you are apart of the ABB family - any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Kindest, Lizzie

Maloney family

Maloney familySydney, NSW

How did i function before this?

The set up was super easy and once connected, has been strong and reliable. I have not have a drop out (that was not already planned for). My family streams movies while i steam my gaming channel without any loss.
This is purely amazing. The team ate super friendly and helpful also, it's actually a pleasure to speak to them

Official RepAussie Broadband

This is why we do what we do, the Maloney Family! Thanks so much for being apart of our ABB family - we are so glad you are enjoying our service. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us :) Kindest, Lizzie

Luke B.

Luke B.Perth, WA

Honestly the worst ISP in Australia

Hey Luke, thanks very much for your feedback. Kindest, Lizzie

Super fast and extremely efficient

Slight issue with set up, I called the service team, I had to do a full modem factory reset, but the fantastic service team talked me through it step by step and sorted the issue out in minutes.

Official RepAussie Broadband

No worries at all, Mark - we are glad we were there to help you out :) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate on reaching out to us! Kindest, Lizzie

James E.

James E.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent support

Official RepAussie Broadband

This is great to hear, James! Thanks so much for making the switch over to us, we really are glad to have you as part of the ABB family :) Kindest, Lizzie

Louise

LouiseNorth Queensland, QLD

Finally, an honest reliable company that you can actually TALK to and they listen!

I have experienced a couple of 'drop outs' but nothing too major. Overall, we very happy with our wireless NBN. I love the fact that I can access the app or have the choice to actually phone if & when I have any issues or queries.

Great news, Louise! We hope you have a happy Wednesday :) Kindest, Lizzie

Tania

TaniaPerth, WA

Easy to get easy to set up. Works a treat. No problem with backup. Do yourself a favour and ditch telstra

Reliable for where we live. No issues. Helpful aussie backup from knowledgeable team members. Cant fault. Ditch telstra and their terrible customer service and expensive contracts. Definitely recommend changing to Aussie broadband

Official RepAussie Broadband

Fantastic, Tania! This is what we are here for :) If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Kindest, Lizzie

aussieniks

aussieniksSydney, NSW

Consistent performance and speed

Official RepAussie Broadband

This is exactly what we like to hear, Aussieniks :) Thanks so much for taking the leap and for giving us a go - we're glad you are apart of the ABB family :) Kindest, Lizzie

Danial O

Best connection ever! Customer service is really good!

ABB really communicate if there were any outages or problems. I am just waiting what offers will be available once the 6months is up. Overall, I recommended ABB for those who wants better connection.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Wonderful Danial! Thanks so much for being apart of the ABB family :) Kindest, Lizzie

Danial O

Hi Lizzies, Will there be any offers after the contract expires?

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hey Danial - we have a few that float around, but I don't know of any at the moment, best to keep an eye out on our social media before your six month expires :) Kindest, Lizzie

❣Changed to Aussie and Never looked back ❣

Our family changed to Aussie 8+ months ago and we have never looked back. Speed/connection/price is perfect, we have not had a problem thus far. I also love that if I need to chat I know I'm chatting to a Australian based team that will go above and beyond to help me. Highly recommended.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Thank you, Happy Chappy Customer (love the name btw!) - if you have any questions at all for us, please let us know :) Kindest, Lizzie

Another happy Aussie customer

Aussie deliver exactly what they say they will and in our case a little bit more. We’ve been with them for several months now and from the beginning have had download speeds over 100mbps even during peek times. We used our own router which Aussie made that easy with lots of information sent out before we connected. Another good thing about Aussie is that they notify us about any NBN maintenance that may affect our service, we’ve never had this before.

Official RepAussie Broadband

This is exactly what we like to hear, Ian! We're so glad that you are apart of our ABB family :) Kindest, Lizzie

Sally

SallyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Connection issue resolved with care!

Aussie Broadband managed to identify an NBN address mix-up in a manner where they acknowledged the issue and provided helpful ways to resolve it, rather than wasting time trying to find a tech solution. The person I spoke to was honest and upfront and cross-checked their approach with their supervisor which I really appreciated, instead of forging ahead by themselves.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Wonderful news, Sally! We are so glad that you are apart of the ABB family :) Kindest, Lizzie

Best customer service in Australia

After being with the largest telco in Australia for 10+ years I made the switch to Aussie Broadband. Internet speed is just as good as the last telco but the customer service is far superior. Bill is always correct every month and the small amount of time I have spent on the phone to the customer service team was very pleasant. I have recommended Aussie Broadband to all my family and friends and will be transferring my mobile phone over as soon as my current contract is up.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Great news, Mick! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us :) Kindest, Lizzie

Absolutely the best internet provider

Absolutely the best internet company I've ever had to deal with. Amazing service, great products and they are proactive with helping you. You pay for what you get and these guys set the bar. Worth every penny

Official RepAussie Broadband

This is exactly what we like to hear, David! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review :) Have a fantastic Thursday! Kindest, Lizzie

Great can talk to people I can understand and jobs in Aussie

No problems with service and able to speak to people I can understand and when first setting up technical department knew what they were talking about was a long term Optus customer

Glad you made the switch over, Gary! Thanks so much :) Kindest, Lizzie

Vatn O.

Vatn O.asked

NBN 100/20 (Family)

Will I experience any problems with online gaming on my PS5 or on my PC with Aussie Broadband? I’m talking in terms of CG-NAT or Latency or Ping? I’m wondering if anyone plays League of Legends, Warzone, and games on Steam that require joining/ hosting parties or voice chats. Also regarding PlayStation party chat. Thanks guys.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hey Vatn! This depends on your connection - I recommend giving our team a buzz on 1300 880 905 and seeing what we can do for you :) Kindest, Lizzie

GoAhead MakeMyDayasked

NBN 100/20 (Family)

In your blog post (https://www.aussiebroadband.com.au/blog/price-increase-announcement/) that you have referenced in various replies or comments, it is stated that:
"Throughout September, we will contact existing customers on these plans to give them 60 days’ notice of the price rise."

My question is about the 60 days notice. Can you please clarify:

I received your price increase announcement email yesterday 15 Sep 2020, where it was stated that:
"We're writing to let you know that, unfortunately, from your billing cycle in November 2020, we will need to migrate you from your current plan..."

I also received my bill on the same day, as I do on the 15th of each month. So is the 15 Sep bill considered the October billing cycle (15 Sep - 15 Oct) or the September billing cycle? Or in other words: What billing date will be the start of the new price, the next (15 Oct) or thereafter (15 Nov) bill date? I just want to know if I have a month or in fact two months as of yesterday, to decide what I want to do!

GoAhead MakeMyDay

Just to add to my question, I just logged into MyAussie account, and I can see that my NBN 100Mbps/40Mbps 500GB ($80) is scheduled to increase to $105 on 14-10-2020!

If this is intended, then this only gives me 30 days notice, as opposed to your email from yesterday, giving me 60 days notice?

Official RepAussie Broadband

Great question. The price change will come into affect on November 15, for you. You'll have two months before it kicks in. Hope that helps. Cheers, James.

Reshael

Reshaelasked

NBN 100/20 (Family)

I’m thinking to switch from Telstra to Aussie broadband as Telstra customer service isn’t that great. What benefit will I get from switching to Aussie broadband and how is your modem ?
Just as a note: I do have a google nest router and is it compatible?

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hey Reshael, thanks for taking the time to reach out and ask a great question.
I personally believe there’s lots of great benefits to switching to us.
1. Our customer support team is all based in Victoria
2. We have an awesome app where you can check outages, change your plan, do service tests and lodge a fault without even picking up the phone. Plus a whole lot more.
3. We have our own network
4. We make sure to provision enough CVC/bandwidth to ensure you get the speeds you pay for, especially during peak times
I’d recommend sticking with the Google Nest, heard a lot of great things about it. And it most likely will be compatible with our network.
As for the modems, they are supplied by NBN and you should already have one at home, so you don’t need to purchase anything else.
Hope this helps :). If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to fire them my way. Cheers, James.

GoAhead MakeMyDay

They are raising their prices, so be careful.

Rod
Rod

Reshael, be very careful aussiebroadband is raising their prices. Even other ISP's are confused why ABB is doing this to their customers. as the CVC is below the usage rate. Shop elsewhere as there are ISP based in Australia providing very competitive prices and better connection speeds.

See all Aussie Broadband NBN 100/20 (Family) questions

Get an answer from our members and Aussie Broadband representatives

Compare all 8 Aussie Broadband
CategoryInternet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $99.00
Typical Evening Download Speed 99.0 Mbps
Promotional Monthly Price $109.00
Promotional Offer

There is a Family Entertainment package available on the NBN 100 plan which include a Fetch Mini Set Top Box for $109 per month.

Max Download Speed 100 Mbps