Aussie Broadband NBN 25 (Standard, Seniors)

Aussie Broadband NBN 25 (Standard, Seniors)

The best customer service I've ever encountered

The staff are brilliant to talk to, and only have you, the customer as their focus. Some VoIP drop outs in first days but rock solid since. Only drama that annoys the heck out of me & my wife is how the VoIP resets the time on my cordless handsets and answering service to GMT. They say Netcomm & their wireless router is at fault and asked me to lodge a fault with Netcomm. Surely Aussie BB can take them to task and get this problem FIXED!

Start DateApril 2019
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Look no further for an amazing service

Have not regretted signing up with these guys at all. With the best customer service I have ever with the added bonus of a reliable connection, I am not going anywhere else.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
We love having you onboard too! Thanks so much for the review, Alfred, we're glad you're enjoying both our service and our support. If you see anything that we can do to improve, please let us know. Cheers.

Very happy so far

I've been with Aussie Broadband for ca. 2 months when switching to NBN, and so far have not had any issues, all my initial questions were answered thoroughly and professionally, connection to NBN services went without a hitch, communication and service have been excellent throughout

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Hi CeddysMum, thank you for the review! We're glad that you are happy with our services. If you do notice any areas where you think we could improve, please let our team know. Cheers!

Fantastic customer service and great value for money

Switched from a different ISP to Aussie Broadband a couple of months ago when I joined the NBN. They had a more affordable basic plan - and then they didn't try to get me to upsize it so they could get more $ out of me, which I really appreciated. The internet service has been good so far, but the customer service has been outstanding. From the get-go they've been good to deal with, then I stuffed up my set-up - long story - but the tech support dude was fantastic. Patiently talked me through what to do, had a laugh with me, fixed my issue. I couldn't be happier. And it felt good knowing he's a local, working in country Victoria. Can't recommend them highly enough. Very good value for money.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Thank you very much for the feedback, Len! We're glad you are happy with your service. If you notice any areas where you think we can improve, please let us know. Cheers!

GREAT - Why wouldn't you connect with them!?

SO far so good with Aussie Broadband, reliable connection with no dropouts, competitive pricing and their customer service team are friendly, helpful and best of all the contact center is in Australia!

Connection TypeI don't know
Thank you for the feedback Justine! If you notice any areas where we can improve please let us know. Cheers.

Flawless Internet - Reliable connection and top notch service

Finally a Telco we can call our own. Aussie based. Aussie owned. Switched to NBN from ADSL within 30mins without a hitch. I was notified by Aussie BB the moment they had switched the connection and I was back in business. I have also switched over our mobiles.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
That's fantastic, Ben! Thanks for the review on your experience and for switching over your mobiles too. If you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers!

Excellent Service

from start to finish they have been great customer service from the connections team to the Tech support. they managed to get a NBN tech out to the house in 4 days. something a different ISP failed to do in a month!

Start DateMay 2019
Connection TypeWireless
Oh wow! Thanks for letting us know your experience and for your review. We really appreciate it and glad that you can now enjoy the internet. If you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers!

Great customer service

So far - Perfect. I needed a little assistance when connecting my new modem & it was so easy. I called & received technical support immediately. A pleasure to talk to someone who spoke clearly and gave easy to follow directions. Since then the service has been flawless.

Standalone or BundledBundled
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Perfect! We're happy that you had an amazing experience with our customer service team. Thanks so much for your review. If you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers!

Only one problem after connection and it was fixed in 2 days through NBN. Great service and support. Very knowledgeable in all areas and communicated well so was easy to understand.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Thanks for your review, Helen, we're so happy to hear that the problem was easily resolved. If you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers!

Very good service

The service is generally very reliable. Have had the odd drop out but rare
Tech service is very good and helpful and they know what they are talking about. You get a real tech person, not someone in a call centre that you can't understand.

Start DateApril 2018
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Thanks so much for the feedback on our team, Alan. We're happy that you're loving both our service and our support team. If you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers!

Always talk with a real person !

Faultless so far. It was very easy to get connected and so far we have stayed connected with no problems. In the early stages we had plenty of questions and also a couple of minor glitches which the staff helped us fix

Connection TypeI don't know
Thanks so much, John. We're happy to hear that it's been very easy to get connected so far. If you see anything that we can improve, please let us know. Cheers!

ABB - Excellent service

Reliable connection no dropouts, i had one issue was to do with my computer being slow, which ABB kindly isolated for me with excellent telephone aftersales technical support. No issues at all with the service, ABB have been excellent so far.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Thanks so much for your review, Ian, we're happy that everything has been reliable and the team were able to assist with other technical issues. If you see anything that we can improve, please just let us know. Cheers!

Great Reliable no-fuss service

Rock solid service with no dropouts since install 3+ months ago.
Good Company communication via email for any potential interuptions due to maintenance.
Minimal bandwidth reductions during Evening Peak Times
Highly recommended as a cost effective service provider.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Thanks WOW, we're happy that you're enjoying our service. If you see anything that we can improve, please just let us know. Cheers!

no issues

I have no issues with the NBN service itself, but the router seems having trouble coping. I am not so tech saavy and have no idea why the 2.4ghx wifi is so poor and has trouble streaming even youtube.
overall i am happy with aussie broadband and do recommend it

Connection TypeI don't know
Hi Jaugust, the 2.4Ghz has the potential to experience a lot of WiFi interference. We definitely recommend trying to connect to the 5.0Ghz frequency on our modems. If you need any help with that, just give our team a call. They'll also be able to help change wifi channels in case the one that you're on is also being used by your neighbours, which can cause interference. Cheers!some devices dont support that frequency, I have to be about 2m away from the router to not have too much interference, and I have tried the changing channel trick. The box is at the exact same spot as previous provider. Thanks for replying to my comment it helps maintain the positive image i have of aussie broadband, I'll try find some time to call the hotlineChannels make a huge difference on the 5.0 Ghz frequency for some devices as well. Just let us know everything you have tried by creating a fault in the MyAussie app or on our portal: my.aussiebroadband.com.au It'll save you from calling and our team will respond to you there. Cheers.

Best service ever!

- great service, fast respond, staff really friendly and answer every questions.
- price is affordable and super cheap(55/month for only 1 person)
- easy to access information and data usage
- no contract! But happy to be with them for a year.
I would recommend aussie broadband with my friends. 5 stars!

Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Great to hear, Sine, we're happy that you're having a wonderful experience with us. If you ever see anything that we can do to improve, please let us know. Cheers.

Very happy customer!

I have been with Aussie Broadband for a little over a year and have had no complaints and have recommended to friends and family. I have FTTN NBN 25Mbps/5Mbps which is $57 per month. The new app and/or website log in makes it super easy to change preferred speeds and allocated data per month. Whenever I have had an issue I was able to get through to someone SUPER helpful and did whatever they could to fix the problem right away. Support team is A+ and although sometimes there is a bit of a wait, its because they are not rushing people through and are taking the time that is needed with each customer. The expected wait time is also given frequently and is pretty accurate. Most time I have called it has been between 5 - 15 mins wait which is very reasonable.

Start DateFebruary 2018
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Thanks so much for your review, Kirsten. We really appreciate it and we're glad that you've had a wonderful A+ experience with our team. We're constantly hiring new staff to help get and keep the queue times as low as we can. If you ever see anything that we can do to improve, please let us know. Cheers.

Cares for their customers

After receiving no love, english or even a call centre that pretends to give a [Word Removed] from iinet after 3.5 years. I love AUSSIE BROADBAND, Its been so easy and an absolute pleasure

Start DateJanuary 2019
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
We love having you as a customer too! Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We're glad to have you on board. If you see anything that we can do to improve your experience, please let us know. Cheers!

Has met all my requirements satisfactorily

Only criticism is the delay experienced when trying to call Aussie Broadband. When I was signing up my call was answered straight away but subsequent calls of enquiry have been put in a queue with time lapses of 20 to 30 minutes. A genuine effort needs to be made to address this or take the callers number & ring them back.

Standalone or BundledBundled
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Thanks for your feedback. We're working on bringing down the call queues with 20 new staff having started in the last 2 months. As they finish up their training (some just have and more will this week), the queues will start to come down in the evenings and weekends too. You can also do many things on our new MyAussie app or through my.aussiebroadband.com.au without having to call. This includes running tests on your services and creating a trouble ticket. Cheers.

support is good..nbn is not perfect

refreshing to get comprehensive support. Work from home so took a few goes to sort out some issues with my work equipment setup. Tech guys very good. Unfortunately NBN is not perfect...only have fibre to the node. Intermittently experiencing dropout on internet connection for a few seconds at a time.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Fler, we'd love to investigate your dropouts further and we'll be in touch. Cheers.

Great service and good nbn

Connection setup was quick and when i couldn't get my modem working tech support had me up and running within 10 mins.

They have had a few outages recently which have been a little frustrating but they upgrading their infrastructure so it will be for the better.

I'd 100% recommend these guys!

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Thanks so much for your understanding, Matt, we really appreciate it. If you see anything that we can do to improve your experience, please let us know. Cheers!