Aussie Broadband NBN 25 (Standard, Seniors)

Aussie Broadband NBN 25 (Standard, Seniors)

• Adequate Speeds Yes (94%) · No (6%)

Fitzrovian

FitzrovianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A refreshing change

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Official RepAussie Broadband

Welcome to the Aussie BB family Fitzrovian! We're happy to have you on board with us now. We're glad that you're loving both the service and support. If you see anything that we can do to improve, please let us know. Cheers, Mel

Polly Reed

Polly ReedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading for seniors! (plan not available)

I tried to sign up for the $49 seniors broadband and was told "we aren't doing that plan - how about a more expensive one?" So I gave up and have gone with another provider who does not have misleading information on their website! Humrrumph.

Hawkeye

HawkeyeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How can they get any better?

Ian B.Sydney, NSW

Flawless and excelent price.

Excellent reliability. No dropouts. Better than my ADSL and lower cost. I get 25Mbs event time I do a sipped check. My video streaming is great and working from home is better. Just the government installers (Not Ausie) were not helpful. PS. You probably don't need to buy a WiFi router if you have working WiFi allready. Ask Ausie staff.

Ian B.

Whoops. Sorry about the spelling. But you can work it out. It is Aussie rhyming-slang - joke. I was probably too excited to get back to my web surfing!

Haha it's all good. We hear you -Mel

Beasa

BeasaWestern District, VIC

Great transition to NBN.

Have been with AussieBB for 15+years and have always been very happy with their service, pricing and support. I'd put off changing from our wireless broadband to NBN, but bit the bullet a couple of months ago, and it's been great. The AussieBB techs who guided me through the changeover setup were very professional and patient. Our NBN experience has been totally reliable and hassle-free to date. Always good to know help is only a phone call away if we need it. Highly recommend.

Sam

SamCanberra

Great connection and Australian staff

Great Customer Service

Reliable connection, with no dropout experienced. Polite and informative staff who are were very apologetic for NBN Co issues. Followed up issues and followed through with agreed actions. Recommended by family, and would recommend to friends.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Dr Apples

Dr ApplesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service from Aussie-based Personnel

Friendly service, great prices, no mucking about and they kept me aware through all steps. Best customer service I can remember receiving here in Australia. back-up emails ensured I didn't forget the process and the connection was carried out at the time initially given. Highly recommended.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Abe

AbeMelbourne

Excellent - Outstanding

Awesome service, signed up and connected in an hour. easy setup instructions BYO modem.
speed is okay at times buffers but may be bcoz 25 and can't expect much. reasonably okay

Off to a great start

After a lot of research I went with Aussie Broadband as my NBN provider. I liked the fact they had an Aussie based call centre + the offered a reasonable plan. I choose a 25/5 contract. I was kept up to date on delivery of my modem and installation date. Tech - Andy arrived on time. Unfortunately there was a slight tech issue. Andy problem solved the issue and ensured everything was good to go. I couldn't fault his professionalism. If this is an example of the service Aussie provides I will be a happy customer. Just did a speed test 12.20pm Qld time - slightly under at 21.8/4.86 but more than happy with the speed.

Start DateFebruary 2020
Contract Type6-month contract

Chez

ChezSydney Surrounds, NSW

suits our needs with no fuss

our connection has been very reliable and Aussie gave us plenty of warning when NBN was to have a maintenance outage. phoning the staff for help is also incredible , they are knowledgeable and very helpful.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Chez, thanks so much for your review! We're glad the connection has been reliable so far. We are always looking to improve our customer experience so if you see anything that we can do better, please let us know. Cheers, Mel

Fish

FishPerth, WA

Easy Peasy

Connecting was simple with easy to follow instructions provided.
Notifications and detailed information regarding planned outages are received well in advance.
To date, we have not had any issues with speed or connectivity.

Start DateSeptember 2019

Treker

TrekerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value, excellent service.

I'm impressed!

I signed with Aussie Broadband in July 2019 when the NBN became available. The set-up procedure was easy and staff were always courteous and helpful. I've had no dropouts to date and no reason to have to call them. For their part, Aussie Broadband don't call me and that suits me fine. I suppose the real test occurs when there is a problem but I've had none, so, I'm very happy.

Start DateJuly 2019
Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Josephine, thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate it and we're glad that everything was smooth sailing so far. Have a great day. Cheers, Mel

Pat

Don't know if I will ever get internet

Official RepAussie Broadband

Such a relief after Telstra!

I took the opportunity when I was changing over to the NBN of investigating companies other than Telstra, my provider at the time, and chose to go with Aussie Broadband. I am so glad I did. The internet is fine, but it is the customer service that is really outstanding, both when I call them, and in letting me know when they are having problems.

Pumping Iron

Pumping IronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service, priced well, and flexible features

Great service, priced competitively, and offers a lot of flexibility for the customer. The provider also offers a lot of features which you can change through your online account to tailor your needs. I have consistently good speeds and I highly recommend trying this service out!

Start DateJuly 2019
Official RepAussie Broadband

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're glad that speeds have been reliable so far. If you see anything that we can do to improve along the way, please let us know. Cheers, Mel

Mara

Mara

Worst of the worst!

Have been with Aussie for around one year now. Worked beautifully the first few months but fast forward to now.. drop outs every day with most lasting twenty minutes and more.

Aussie tried to say it’s the wires underground but why would it work perfectly then suddenly drop out daily?? I’ve had NBN technicians out a few times but still they fail to take responsibility for a horrible service.

I believe I’ve had a stability profile placed on my service for at least a minimum of three months and have spent double the money on mobile data because I am paying $79 a month for a non existent service. Have even asked for my bill to be reduced to reflect the downtime and straight out told no.. time to involve the ombudsman.

Don’t walk, run.

Adequate Speeds No

Farhad

FarhadMelbourne

Can't fault their service

Always consistent speed and easy to use website portal with the option to modify the plan and activate instantly. Installation was easy and best part I could use my own modem.

Start DateMarch 2019
Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Farhad, thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate it. We're glad that you love our website portal. We are always looking to improve our customer experience so if you see anything that we can do better, please let us know. Cheers, Mel

Tala

TalaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best value for money

Signed NBN 25 standard November 2019, service has been exemplary. No dropouts, knowledgeable and friendly Aussie help desk, no long wait times and transparent invoices what is not to like.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Official RepAussie Broadband

Wonderful to hear Tala. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review, we really appreciate it. Have a wonderful week! Cheers, Mel

Kate

Kateasked

Standard senior package prices
Do l need to have a landline

Official RepAussie Broadband

No, you do not need a landline if you do not want one. Hope that helps. Cheers, Mel

Ian B.asked

Will this include free cabling inside the house, NBN modem and a VOIP service with transported phone number?

amcmanus2000
amcmanus2000

Cabling inside the house is up to you. Aussie BB will provide the NBN modem, and telephony service, if required. I use my mobile for all calls so opted to go without a phone number, but I'm sure 'porting your number from your current provider wouldn't be an issue.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Ian,internal cabling will be up to you, but nbn will install a nbn modem (you may be able to negotiate this somewhat) but they do have regulations that they must follow. If it's not placed where you want it, then you'll need to hire a licenced cabler to move it where you want it. We will port your number should you request it and we do provide VoIP plans with the starter plan being $0, but pay for all calls. Our sales team can explain more, and are available on our website's live chat or by calling 1300 880 905. Cheers, Mel

Pam K.

Pam K.asked

Do you have an office in Perth WA. I am 83 and have so much trouble. If you are not in Perth, how does that affect me, if I need help QUICKLY. Thanks PAM

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Pam, we do not have an office in Perth. We are based in Victoria. Our team are available to assist by calling 1300 880 905 and are happy to help. If you purchase one of our modems then we can remotely assist in any router difficulties. Cheers, Mel

Get an answer from our members and Aussie Broadband representatives