Aussie Broadband NBN 25/10 (Casual)
Part of Aussie Broadband  4.5 (8,254)

Aussie Broadband NBN 25/10 (Casual)

Verifiedaussiebroadband.com.au🏆 2024 Award
4.5

834 reviews · Statistics

90% · 75369 · 8%
Adequate Speeds Yes (682) · No (50)

Aussie Broadband › NBN › NBN 25/10 (Casual)834 reviews
DST
DST2 posts

Positive experience

Communication is good, product seems reliable and reasonably priced compared to other providers. Show details ·  1
AriBarb
AriBarb
  NBN 25/10

Too long to wait but it was resolved

I was notified prior to moving that the internet was connected. Plugged everything in, nothing. After waiting over 28 min to be answered I was put back into the queue 6 times. Thankfully the lovely woman was able to get me connected after a further 18 min. Aussie needs more quality staff. Show details ·  1
Janet B.
Janet B.5 posts
  NBN 25/10

best internet i have had

great service very patience with you if not tech savy Show details ·  1
Daryl
Daryl3 posts

Early Days

So far so good. Excellent to date. Hope it continues ! Show details ·  4
Gwen
GwenQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service fast connection

Changed over from another provider, great service easy to deal with and are in Australia. Everyone I deal with were well mannered and explained everything. Because I was able to use my existing modem I was up and running within 1-2 hours. Fantastic. Thanks for such great service. Show details ·  1
Devo
Devo
  NBN 25/10

Aussie Broadband delivers again!

We recently bought a house and needed our internet service transferred from the old house to the new one. The process was seamless and easy. Well done AB! Show details ·  1
Ian
Ian

Performs well

I am kept informed of outages and have required no tech support whatsoever. Good outcome for me. Show details ·  1
ReyntonL
ReyntonLWAPerth, WA
  NBN 25/10

So fast to set up and get started!

We opted with Aussie Broadband for our internet when moving into our new house. We bought a modem and it was delivered the very next day to Perth, plugged it in and the internet was up and running within 5 minutes. Speed is excellent and no issues so far. Would definitely recommend! Show details ·  1
J warner
J warnerWASouth West, WA
  NBN 25/10

Customer support it top tier

I was with belong and they refused to help me because my router wasn’t one of theirs. I cancelled and changed to Aussie. Called them and had signed up within 5 minutes. Connection established in 10 minutes. Still needed help with my router so I called tech support. They answered straight away, the usual fixes didn’t work. The tech support person just used common sense and asked me to try the same method but manually typing in the fields, not using the setup wizard. It worked. If I tried to do that with another company it would have taken 45 minutes. We were done in under 10. Happy to pay $10 more a month for this level of service. I’ve used them in the past and they never let me down. Never get rid of your Australian tech support please. Show details ·  1
TheEgalitarian
TheEgalitarian3 posts

Puts other ISPs to shame

Have been with AUSSIEBB for about 6 months after moving from the disastrous TPG. The latter had enormous number of dropouts, poor speeds and evening netflix was unwatchable. AussieBB has proved rock solid. I took them up after recommendations from a client. It just works. Show details ·  1
RobertB
RobertBVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC47 posts

Fantastic Customer Service

I have been a Aussie BB customer for a number of years, very few problems over time, unfortunately my router had a hiccup, so today at 8.10am l rang in to seek some assistance to get the Wifi service working, lan took on my issue which took a far bit of time to resolve the router issue and then our 2 iPads needed technical assistant also, he was very patient and understanding of my lack of technical skills, as l am in my 70’s he clearly and throughly worked with me to resolve the issues. Aussie BB staff certainly are customer focused, and l can throughly recommend them, you won’t be disappointed. Show details ·  1
Andy K.
Andy K.

Excellent customer service

Any issues are promptly fixed. Always strive to please and are pleasant to deal with. Show details ·  1
sophie z.
sophie z.4 posts

Fantastic

They had me connected in 20 minutes i couldn't believe it. The internet is so fast even at 25mbps. With my previous provider I couldn't even connect my phone to the wifi . Very happy ☺️ Show details ·  1
Roze
Roze

So pleased with company

Very good service and great service and excellent customer satisfaction with aussie broadband and know what you want and when you can contact them Very reliable no issues Show details ·  1
loosu kat
loosu katQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  NBN 25/10

good internet but customer service is getting rude

Been with them a while and went to another for lower price. When the other service provider's internet became bad, I wanted to return and faced a grumpy customer service online messenger. I thought once off experience and signed up online myself. Saw a few promotions online but they were for new customers only which isnt clearly stated so when i went to online help for promotions for existing customers, got brushed off again to search it myself. ABB - only your internet is good. Customer service has deteriorated. Show details

Msgix6
Msgix6 · NBN 25/10 (Casual)

Hi, I’m a new (almost) customer with FTTN connection. When signing up I receive an error message advising that selecting yes I need a modem is not compatible with Google nest. I already have the nest system and need to continue using it but will not have a main router/modem.
Do I need to select no for this option and source my own compatible router to run my nest system? I’m trying to sign up for Aussie but this comment on my purchase has confused me.

Joachim G.
Joachim G. · NBN 25/10 (Casual)

I intend to join AUSSIE BB-Currently with Exetel-Maddie assured me that the Exetel modem{installed august 2019} will be ok with AUSSIE.Just wanted to make sure-as I do not want to have to buy a new one-Thank you

Ricardo
Ricardo · NBN 25/10 (Casual)

Hi. Have decided to switch from Telstra NBN to Aussie Broadband NBN and just signed up to Aussie. Unfortunately Have to wait until November as insufficient bandwidth in my area. That's OK - no big deal but gave me time to think about my options for the modem. Can I use the Sagem F@st 5355 modem supplied by Telstra for my Aussie NBN service, It does everything I need at the moment, including my phone (VOIP) without any problems? Will it work OK, Including the phone, on Aussie? Would be nice and would save me the cost of the modem. Cheers, Richard.

Ricardo

Hi James, I didn't know there was such a thing as VOIP adaptor. Thanks for your very helpful reply.

Aussie Broadband   DM

No worries, always happy to help out :). Cheers, James.

Compare all Aussie Broadband listings
Aussie Broadband NBN 50/20 (Everyday)
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Aussie Broadband NBN 50/20 (Everyday)4.5
Aussie Broadband NBN 100/20 (Family)
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Aussie Broadband NBN 100/20 (Family)4.4
Standard Monthly Price $75$85$95$119
Typical Evening Download Speed 24Mbps48Mbps97Mbps243Mbps
Max Upload Speed 10 Mbps20 Mbps20 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Download Speed 25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps250 Mbps
Contract TypeMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-in
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedUnlimited
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
Awards 2018, 2019, 2020 and 3 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 3 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 3 more2018, 2019, 2020 and 3 more
Compare all Aussie Broadband listings