• Adequate Speeds Yes (92%) · No (8%)
    4.6 (1,120)
    4.6 (1,389)
    4.4 (1,383)

Gary

GaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great personal service available, local Australian support

About the same as previous Telstra but much better support, don't know why I need 30 words, liked the way I could very easily sign up over the phone with a good tracking system and updates through to installation.

Official RepAussie Broadband

Thanks so much Gary! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Have a fantastic day. Cheers, Mel

Mara

Mara

Worst of the worst!

Have been with Aussie for around one year now. Worked beautifully the first few months but fast forward to now.. drop outs every day with most lasting twenty minutes and more.

Aussie tried to say it’s the wires underground but why would it work perfectly then suddenly drop out daily?? I’ve had NBN technicians out a few times but still they fail to take responsibility for a horrible service.

I believe I’ve had a stability profile placed on my service for at least a minimum of three months and have spent double the money on mobile data because I am paying $79 a month for a non existent service. Have even asked for my bill to be reduced to reflect the downtime and straight out told no.. time to involve the ombudsman.

Don’t walk, run.

Rob T

Rob TPerth, WA

Reliable NBN with a local Business

From ordering to setup and using the NBN service, Aussie Broadband have kept in touch with informative emails and provided reliable internet service. Thanks Aussie, have been recommending your service to family and friends.

Farhad

FarhadMelbourne

Can't fault their service

Always consistent speed and easy to use website portal with the option to modify the plan and activate instantly. Installation was easy and best part I could use my own modem.

Start DateMarch 2019
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Farhad, thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate it. We're glad that you love our website portal. We are always looking to improve our customer experience so if you see anything that we can do better, please let us know. Cheers, Mel

Great Customer Service

Everything went very smoothly from ordering the service and setting up the NBN connection. Once the Aussie Broadband provided modem is plugged and connected to the NBN box, it worked immediately. Speed is fast 46/18 and is consistent all the time.

Tala

TalaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best value for money

Signed NBN 25 standard November 2019, service has been exemplary. No dropouts, knowledgeable and friendly Aussie help desk, no long wait times and transparent invoices what is not to like.

Start DateNovember 2019
Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Official RepAussie Broadband

Wonderful to hear Tala. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review, we really appreciate it. Have a wonderful week! Cheers, Mel

Extremely happy

I have been surprised at how well all my internet connected devices are working now that I have NBN and wish I had if connected even earlier then I did. It's fantastic.

Peter T

Peter TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simply Brilliant!

10/10 for reliability and speed; our connection just works.
The only time I've spoken to someone was when commissioning the service. AussieBB kept me informed of what was happening, and when.
Highly recommended!

Start DateNovember 2019

Perfect so far

We've been with Aussie BB for 3 months and haven't had a glitch. Communication with the team when setting up was quick and easy. Can't really comment about their support since, as I haven't had any issues to call about! Speeds have been as guaranteed or above. Highly Recommended!

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Jude, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us in a review. We really appreciate it and we're glad it's been smooth sailing so far. Have a wonderful week. Cheers, Mel

teza

teza

Great broadband service

Aussie Broadband delivers what it promises. Great service, great value. They are proactive. Friendly and keep me informed at all times. They deliver what they promise. A rare thing these days!

Spozzie

SpozzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is the best NBN provider in Australia

Signing we ever did. We previously used My Republic and they didn’t have any service and the promised speeds never happened. i called Aussie and they had me up and running within the next 4 hours. I Actually spoke to a real person. I would recommend Aussie to everyone looking for a great internet provider.

Start DateJanuary 2020

Farhad

FarhadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Its definitely the best NBN provider in AUS

Have lived in China, UAE and KSA for years and internet speed (and service) in these countries puts Australian companies to shame!
Got my aussie broadband connected yesterday, its definitely the best overall company I have deal with in Australia.
Very friendly and helpful staff, fast internet and fair price.

Start DateJanuary 2020
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Official RepAussie Broadband

Their call centre is such a relief compared with dealing with almost anyone else!

It works, at least as well as anything in the crippled NBN we ended up with does, but the highlight of Aussie is dealing with their call centre. They know what they're doing; speak clearly and calmly; and will go off their scripts when your problem doesn't exactly match them. I've not had to waste a minute repeating details, or performing the pointless diagnostic exercises other providers are so determined must always be done.

Also, they send emails when they're planning outages. At least one other provider just can't be bothered.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)

Mal

MalPerth, WA

Perfect customer service.

Since we changed to Aussie we have no issues at all with our internet. The customer service is first rate. They are a much better company to deal with than our previous provider, who cost us hours on the phone trying to sort out dropouts.

Murali

MuraliSydney, NSW

Awesome connnectiviy

I am getting 48/18 speed during peak hours which is above guaranteed speed. I have no issues streaming from Netflix, Amazon, IP TV box. Video calls and connectivity never dropped. I am with ABB for last 3 months, there has been no disconnect and never disappointed once. So far this one of best choices I made. Keep up the great service Aussie Broadband.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Official RepAussie Broadband

Fantastic to hear. Thanks so much Murali! We're so glad that everything's been great with no streaming issues. We are always looking to improve our customer experience so if you see anything that we can do better, please let us know. Cheers, Mel

Unable to resolve NBN issues

Aussie is an NBN reseller, and is unable to resolve underlying issues with the network themselves. When there is a problem that requires follow up, their processes fail and you can find yourself without internet for several weeks.

Start DateJune 2018
Dan V.
Dan V.

Catarina

CatarinaSydney, NSW

Best internet provider I’ve ever had!

Best service all round, including their customer service. No lock in contract. The connection is fantastic. Haven’t experienced any drop outs and the whole process from sign up to now had been great. Can’t speak more highly of them. Wish I went with Aussie Broadband years ago

Official RepAussie Broadband

Fantastic! We're very happy to hear that you've found our service to be the best and that your connection has been reliable. Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us in a review, Catarina. Have a lovely day. Cheers, Mel

x y.

x y.

Poor service

Start DateOctober 2017

Ian

IanTin Can Bay

Very happy with ABB. From first contact then connection was very good. I was kept up to date by email on progress. Once connected have been getting up to 45 mbps. Very professional company.

Trouble free

After finally clearing up with my previous providers I am very happy with Aussie BB and they have timely notifications of expected problems which are extremely helpfull, something that was more a "it happened, suck it up" wth the previous providers.

Start DateSeptember 2019
Official RepAussie Broadband

Thanks so much, Neil, we're so glad to hear that you're having a wonderful experience so far. We are always looking to improve our customer experience so if you see anything that we can do better, please let us know. Cheers, Mel