4.5 from 2,985 reviews

2,398

Excellent support

Lots of problems in first 3 weeks but very helpfull support staff and wonderful to be able to contact 7 days a week - always received callback at appointed time
Happy with final resolution of problem

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Set-up process a breeze and internet performance A+

The set up process went without a hitch and ABB kept us very clearly informed all long the way, especially as NBN team had to make hardware changes at our residence prior to HFC connection. It's been up and running for two months now and the service has been fantastic. Although ABB is not the rock-bottom cheapest provider, you definitely get what you pay for (and some!). Highly recommend ABB to anyone else in the market.

Great Australian product

Very reliable and no I have not experienced dropouts, have not had any issues to this date. They always let me know well in advance if there is to be maintenance. Very happy

ABJ

ABJGippsland, VIC

All as it should be.

Great service from a local company. Every aspect of the setup of my internet service went smoothly (who likes moving house...) and have had no problems with connectivity reliability at all.

Start DateSeptember 2019

DAN

DANSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service!

Apart from excellent NBN speed quality, customer service is their main focus and is second to none. Staff are always helpful and always treated me politely everytime I needed help. Keep up the good work Aussie Broadband!

Janet

JanetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doing what was promised

Fast connection. Issue at beginning not working but was something I’d done wrong. Phone tech talked me through it. Hasn’t missed a beat since. Would recommend Aussie Broadband for service and reliability

Connection TypeI don't know

Tony Scolyer

Tony ScolyerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Working ok but LOVE the Aussie call centre

Our service is ok apart from if looking at films-experiencing freezing sometimes( can't think of the word for that at the moment) which is frustrating but am waiting to see if it settles down over time now sons family and extra computers have moved out. However its so nice to ring and speak to an Australian on the other end of the phone and reasonably quickly as well to connect. One of reasons we dropped Telstra. So far all is good as only just swung over to them in the last month after years with Telstra.

joyalsaju28

joyalsaju28Southwest, VIC

Super!

Really quick and easy. The connection is reliable and doesn't let you down like a lot of others. They make the setup process super simple. Not to mention their 5 star customer service team. Overall really good internet service provider. Highly recommend.

Tassietigress

TassietigressLaunceston

Excellent customer service

We have had some issues but all have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. Your team are very patient and friendly. So far I am happy and hope the excellent customer service continues

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Tim W.

Tim W.Perth, WA

Great company and service

Have never had an issue with connection or performance with ABB, the app is fantastic as when I changed router I needed to reset the connection, rather then calling I could just reset the connection from the app and everything was working within minutes. They give great notice of any issues and it's very easy to see if there is congestion on their network.

Start DateFebruary 2019
Contract Type12-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Kerri

KerriPerth, WA

Love it,great service.

Have not had any problems.They helped me to set it up over the phone.Fantastic to have an Australian company and person.Answer the phone straight away you don't wait long at all.So happy I made the change.Trouble free.

Connection TypeWireless

Chris

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

best we have ever had

we did our research and Aussie Broadband came in the top 2, the Australian based call centre got them across the line and we are very happy with what we have received,

Kay

KayKaleen 2617, ACT

Fantastic product and service

I have only good things to say about Aussie Broadband. The purchase and setup was very simple. I have had no dropouts or slowing of the system. I can definitely recommend Aussie.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

They over charged my account and when rang to make complaint they had me on the line for 2 hours and issue has still not been resolved.
Now going to the ombudsman.

Start DateOctober 2018
Connection TypeI don't know
Brad

BradMelb

Thank god for Aussie broadband.

I Got the runaround from the others. You know the feeling? Poor service, proprietary locked down modems, packages designed to push you onto more expensive and lucrative offerings.
Well in my frustration I found ABB. What a breath of fresh air. Great service. Passionate people. Packages that are totally flexible and value for money. Local call centres.
Cant recommend more highly.

Excellent NBN provider!

Aussie Broadband is the best internet provider I have ever dealt with! I congratulate them in all respects, and look forward to a very long association with the company. Thank you!

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

Satisfied

I am very satisfied from application to connection. Everything was done within time specified and I was kept up to date on progress. Have found speed to be quite adequate for my needs and have not experienced any dropouts to date. I am an oldie and had no problems connecting supplied modem. No configuring necessary. Had occasion to call customer service during application and found them most helpful. All in all I would certainly recommend ABB to anyone looking for a provider that is reliable and keeps you in the loop.

Aussie Broadband is the best

Great support from day one. My modem was locked from another ISP and they took me through the setup with no problems. Not one drop out since! Speeds are always consistent. Very happy customer.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Aussie broadband has been a lifesaver!

MgtowFoz

MgtowFozSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too many daily dropouts

I have found the staff and customer service team to be excellent and easy to contact. BUT, the internet connection service is frustrating. Several daily dropouts requiring a modem reboot.

October 13th 2019 Update: Monday 6am, no internet again

Dropouts, dropouts or no internet at all and you still have to pay them. No doubt I'll ring their great staff they will be all nice and professional. But still a rotten connection.

Start DateMarch 2019

George C.

George C.asked

NBN 100 (Family)

Hi there,

I'm with Optus at the moment but wanting to change over to Aussie BB. I am a gamer and play upstairs in a double story house. Our setup is usually downstairs.. I'm wanting to stream gameplay. Will your modem on the NBN 100 be alright for that or would I need to buy a gaming router and have your modem? I live in Patterson so near Bentleigh VIC and was also wondering if the speed works well for that area through you guys.

Thanks,
George

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi George, I would recommend hitting up our whirlpool forum for advice on modem routers for gaming in a 2 story house. We have the Netcomm 18ACV, but the wifi range is not the best for larger homes and it may struggle to reach the 2nd floor. You do not need our modem to connect with us. https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum/152 Cheers. Mel

AlexCasked

Hi, I’m currently with Telstra cable plan that came with the Smart Gen2 modem. Just wondering if that works with your nbn plan without purchasing a new one from you guys?

Michael
Michael

Hi AlexC. Probably the best idea would be to ring Aussie Broad Band team and I am sure they can give you the correct answer as they would know more about modems them me.. cheers.

AlexC

Thanks Michael. Would be nice if I could hear from someone who is using Aussie BB with the Telstra modem. (Or from an Aussie BB rep). Otherwise I might as well stay with Telstra and avoid paying extra for the modem. :)

Official RepAussie Broadband

Hi Alex, short answer is that it should work with our service. Tech support has said they usually just need a factory reset and then they will automatically like magic, connect to our service. We can't guarantee it, but they've had success with them. Cheers, Mel

patrizia.pinnacartwright

patrizia.pinnacartwrightasked

NBN

Hi, currently with Optus and have their Fetch box and Netflix. Switching to Aussie will that mean that I’ll lose the service (fetch /netflix?

steady

now make shure if u leave optues that u make shure the sevice is cancelled witch may take up to 30 days other wise u will be paing for 2 now if the fetch box is set up to work right and and log in details are correct there sould not be a problem im on the power nbn 100 now there family bundle is the nbn 100 plus what u have go to there web page and use chatt or give them a call..

steady

ring the no and press 1 and talk to the sales team.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie Broadband representatives

Aussie Broadband ADSL
  • Discontinued

Aussie Broadband ADSL

Aussie Broadband Mobile Broadband

Aussie Broadband Mobile Broadband

Aussie Broadband NBN 250 (Ultra-Fast)

Aussie Broadband NBN 250 (Ultra-Fast)

Aussie Broadband NBN 150 (Super-Fast)

Aussie Broadband NBN 150 (Super-Fast)

Aussie Broadband NBN 100 (Family)

Aussie Broadband NBN 100 (Family)

Aussie Broadband NBN 50 (Standard Plus)

Aussie Broadband NBN 50 (Standard Plus)

Aussie Broadband NBN 25 (Standard, Seniors)

Aussie Broadband NBN 25 (Standard, Seniors)

CategoryInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers
Monthly Price $99.00$79.00$69.00
Service TypeADSLMobile BroadbandNBNNBNNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
ContractSet PeriodSet PeriodSet PeriodMonthlyMonthly
Data AllowanceCapped/FixedCapped/FixedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
NBN Speed Tier 250/100150/100100/4050/2025/5