Aussie Broadband

Aussie Broadband (page 2)

Verifiedaussiebroadband.com.au🏆 2024 Award
4.5

8,254 reviews · Statistics

88% · 7,233874 · 11%
Adequate Speeds Yes (5,265) · No (493)
4.4 (5,883)

Aussie Broadband8,254 reviews
Fuego fan.
Fuego fan.
  Aussie Broadband

How sweet it is compared with my previous supplier

After thirty years with my previous supplier, I became sick of the increasing cost, the loss of connection and the slow response times. Waiting time on their helpline was frustrating and the assistants were sometimes very difficult to understand. That is now a thing of the past. Show reply
Brenton C.
Brenton C.WAPerth, WA

Quick response as always

Call answered in less than 10 seconds. Problem resolved in under 2 mins. AussieBB offer consistantly good service. They have even identified issues in the past with my service that I was not aware of. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Dave D
Dave DKnox4 posts
  NBN

Definitely would NOT recommend Aussie Broadband

Service dropped out / no service from between 8am & 10am every day, and irregular drop outs at around 5pm some days. Spoke to support & just got a fluffy response. Basically saying "don't know why & can't help you" We are in line of sight of the tower, less than 2kms away. Queried extra months charge without success. Definitely would NOT recommend Aussie Broadband Show details
Peter S.
Peter S.

Easy internet

Easy step by step information and friendly local Aussie based staff Show details ·  1
Jason
JasonSydney6 posts
  NBN 150/100

Teething problems but great broadband in the end

I switched to Aussie in November 23. Had some initial ssues getting the Netcomm mesh system to work, but now I've switched to a different mesh system
it's firing on all cylinders. Show details ·  1
John M.
John M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service + speeds

Fast speeds and great service with very helpful local Australian-based support. Show details ·  1
Tony W.

Verified NBN 250/25
dmitter
dmitter22 posts

As always Aussie broadband came through when I changed addresses

Excellent help to set up new router....I can't fault them and I'm pretty fussy Show details ·  1
Lois E.
Lois E.NSWMurrumbidgee Region, NSW2 posts

Happy customer

Had great assistance from Adam (NBN overseer during our complaint and resolution. Show details ·  1
Angela
AngelaSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
Nasrin C.
Nasrin C.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
Hamish
HamishQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified NBN 100/20

Perfect Service

Had an upgrade from fibre to the node to fibre to the premise from nbn and Aussie was very helpful and guided us along the way. Helped with detailed modem set up even when it was not their modem as I brought my own! Very helpful and great service. Highly recommend. Speed is fantastic Show details ·  1
David At Bringelly
David At BringellyNSWSydney, NSW

Good Service

I booked to have the new service connected, and AussieBB sent a technician within three days, however he was unable to assist until NBN technician completed the fibre to house. Again this was organised within a few days which was great. Then we needed AussieBB to complete internal installation and was told it would be three weeks, however after I spoke to a young guy at AussieBB and advised of a medical issue requiring urgent internet access, the NBN technician arrived within two days - great service. Show details ·  1
Nudiya A.
Nudiya A.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive Aussie Broadband

This is perfect

My internet was down and the customer service was able to help me pretty quickly Show details ·  1
Monika P
Monika PNSWSydney, NSW
  Aussie Broadband

Excellent customer service and much better value than the other telcos

Have had no issues with aussie broadband since switching from my previous telco provider.

Customer service has been amazing as well, I had to call up to get the international call function working and it took no time at all. Show details ·  1

Jaymin B.
Jaymin B.WAPerth, WA6 posts
Jess L.
Jess L.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great nbn

We don’t have many services for nbn where we live. Aussie broadband always works perfect. They answer fast and resolve any issues asap Show details ·  1
Mushka2413 posts
  Verified NBN 50/20
Roz
Roz
  NBN 12/1

NBN user. Thankyou Aussie Broadband for our connection

Customer Service Officer, Kaylene stayed on the phone with us while we were having technical difficulties. She did not give in until our issue was resolved. Thankyou Aussie! Show details ·  1
Krunal A.
Krunal A.5 posts
Geoff
Geoff

Problem solved

Consultant worked patently to ascertain all aspects of our problem and then to solve it. Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul6 posts
  NBN
Naveed
NaveedVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Aussie Broadband

Very helpful and supportive staff. still getting some drop outs but, I believe , is from network provider Show reply
Gina
GinaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  NBN 50/20

Price hikes, misleading customer service reps, and poor internet connection and speed

Our internet kept dropping out, with super slow upload and download speeds. We contacted customer service who recommended we pay a higher rate for better internet, after agreeing to pay an additional $10 the price unexpectedly increased two weeks later, meaning when our bill came it was $30 more. Internet still doesn’t work well. We called to cancel this account and have continued to be charged $5.50 four times during the month of January. Really unhappy with the performance and communication of this company. Show details
mark
markQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  NBN 50/20

Aussie did a great job !

Loss of WiFi at home in Noosa caused us to contact our supplier Aussie Broadband. Was able to talk to a tech support person quickly and identified an issue with NBN connection. My only negative was that NBN required 5 days to come out & fix it.
Contractor was very good , but highlighted that NbN is doing only basic maintenance work on wire to node (FTTN) as they want to move customers to fiber connections.(FTTP) . Show details ·  1

Pahan
PahanQLDDarling Downs, QLD6 posts

Glad I chose Aussie

My ex NBN provider wanted additional 2 weeks for relocating my NBN service even after promising that it'll be done within 3 days. While cancelling all the services via chat as I had many problems with them for the past four years, I called Aussie to setup a new NBN connection. It took maybe an hour to have my account setup and have an internet up and running. I'm so glad I switched to Aussie. It's a bit expensive than what I was paying before but you can't beat good customer service from real aussies. Show details ·  1
Daryl

Leonie
LeonieVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts
  NBN 12/1

Perfect for me

I was having trouble starting my nbn wi fi rang up for help was given all the help to get it on you can’t get a better service than what was given to me today the 28th Jan it wasn’t any trouble for the customer service guys to help me it took a few hours as I didn’t know what I was doing I was talked through it even had camera help how they put up with my clueless on computers beats me but thanks Aussie broardband your help and kindness was amazing will be with you for forever from now on hope this helps others to join your company as your great customer support cheers leonie Bircanin Show details ·  1
Luke.
Luke.3 posts

Annoyed

Signed up to Aussie broadband 3 months ago. Since signing up, there has been 2 price hikes, and now, my internet has been out for days. One email has been sent. Unable to get through and talk to support. Dealing with the price hikes is one thing, but then being unable to use the service is infuriating. I changed to aussie under recommendation, and its proven to be the worst internet provider decision I've made. To say im annoyed is an understatement. Show details
Matthew
Matthew3 posts
  NBN 100/20

Thay always have your back

All the ISP's can supply you with the NBN, it's when something goes wrong, that's when the rubber meets the road.
Anytime something goes wrong, it's the NBN's fault or mine and I then contact Aussie broadband and they are more helpful than any ISP, I have had in the past. Show details ·  1
Vanessa4211Queensland, 421113 posts

$50 refer-a-friend never happen

I left them as they did not honor the $50 refer-a-friend. Show details
Vanessa

I have now recommended several people to my new provider over the past couple of years not only has Aussie lost me but have lost other potential clients.

Pat.P
Pat.PWAPerth, WA3 posts
  NBN 250/25

A good router makes all the difference

My router that was first supplied with the NBN stopped working so I replaced it with a new, more up to date router, I now have fast constant wi-fi speeds through out the house. Show details ·  1
Gerry
GerryNSWSydney, NSW30 posts
  NBN 250/25

consistent, reliable and great customer service

I was previously a customer of one of the two major carries, using an HFC connection (which is supposed to be stable). The service would regularly drop out and switch to 4G. I then switched to Aussie Broadband (around 2018), and drop outs become rare, and the service was consistent. I have since used them at 3 different properties, and have found their service delivery and customer service to be consistent. They have Australian call centres, they are quick to answer the phone, and their service comes on quickly when you connect. I also love the fact that you just plug your router in - no complicated configuration etc.

They aren't the cheapest but you pay for what you get - and I wouldn't change carriers even if they were 20-30% cheaper Show details ·  1

Alison
AlisonWAPerth, WA

Very good

Aussie Broadband is great , technical support is also good when required . Show details ·  1
Brendan T.
Brendan T.NSWSydney, NSW9 posts

It says 250 / 25 but we get much faster often

Aussie broadband has way better customer service compared to many ISPs and Telcos I've dealt with. They are by far some of the most responsive and for the money you pay the internet is reliable and if I've ever had any issues they have always been able to fix issues fast! Show details ·  1

Beth Langley
Beth LangleyNSWSydney, NSW17 posts
  NBN 1000/50

NBN service often stops working

I’ve noticed WIFI internet drop outs on my modem, the lights indicate internet is connected but told there is not internet.

I believe is a porting issues, sometimes it recovers on its own other times got to boynce the router. fiber I thought would be less buggy, but it’s not Show details ·  5

Gwen
GwenQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  NBN 25/10

Great service fast connection

Changed over from another provider, great service easy to deal with and are in Australia. Everyone I deal with were well mannered and explained everything. Because I was able to use my existing modem I was up and running within 1-2 hours. Fantastic. Thanks for such great service. Show details ·  1
Jenny B
Jenny BQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super support

Had difficulty to get connected but after several attempts with the super patient customer service support it all came good in the end.
I am very happy. Show details ·  1
Lane Kaye
Lane KayeNSWSydney, NSW5 posts
  Verified NBN 50/20

Absolute gold!

Connected ultra fast. No or very little wait times for ph. support. App is fantastic - I can change details fast. Great onshore team - my data is held in the country and love the service! Really like supporting aussie company who are employing people all across Aus - if you ask them they're always in regional towns. Go Aussie BB -supporting regional aus. Show details ·  1

Extra Information