Aussie CPAP

Aussie CPAP

See the Best Health Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect service

Store was easy to find. Joondalup. The help with the products was great. 5 Star. I was shown how to make the most of how to use my machine. Alan was a great help.

Not an Aussie company

Bought from here believing it was an Australian company. Bank statement shows money went to Singapore, delivery email says being shipped from Las Vagas. 1 week, not even in Aus yet. Don't order from here if you need this in a timely manner.

great service

Great help. Best deal I have been able to find anywhere, thanks. Speedy delivery and carefully packed. No hassle from placing my order to receiving the device and I am now very satisfied using the machine.

recommended!

My friend recommended this supplier. I bought my machine Resmed Autoset from them and it was amazing!
Fast delivery, friendly agent on the phone and low price with a discount for the mask I took with the machine!
I highly recommend them to everyone who needs CPAP in Australia!

great customer service

Their agent return to my call last March about my inquiry for a CPAP machine. I have been shopping for a really good price and most that I have found online are very expensive! after answering all my questions, the lady on the phone helped me processed the order and I got my machine in a week and I was extremely happy with the service and fast delivery. No problems since then.

best cpap supplier

I had a delivery issue with DHL but they were able to fixed it for me and I got my machine after a week I submitted my order. I was hesitant to order at first because they sound too good to be true but they proved to me that they are a real supplier and has the best price to offer. If you are looking for the lowest price for a CPAP machine go to their website.Thank you Aussie CPAP

100% Happy Client

I purhcased my machine from Aussie CPAP on the 20th of May and everything was delivered to me as promised. Cheapest price online and I got no issues ever since I started using my machine. Highly recommended to customers like me who needs a new CPAP device!

Rip off

Took my money and I never received the product - I am currently in touch with consumer affairs to get a refund. Absolute rip off. They dont answer phone calls nor emails

Many thanks!

I bought my machine 2 years ago and I had a problem with it recently, there was an error about the heating system so I contacted them. Good thing the machine has warrenty and I am satisfied with how the company handle their warrenty process. I was worried that I might need to send it to the US but they only instructed me to send it to a postal address here. Sure it takes some time but I didnt mind. Now I got a new machine because of their Replacement Warrent.

5 star for this supplier

It was a smooth transaction. The seller answered all my queries from chat to email and phone. They were very clear witth the terms and the promotion. I bought my machine for $1400 then got a discount with the mask too. I received the machine on time and it's perfect and brand new. No complaints and one happy customer heree!

100% Happy Customer

Great help and best customer service. All my questions were answered promptly. I bought my Philips for half the price that the clinic is offering. And I got a discount for a mask too. Best deal I have been able to find anywhere, though I hope they had offered me 2 masks for free but it was still a great deal so thank you!!! :d

I love my machine!!

Very professional and prompt delivery. I made a good choice in buying my CPAP machine from Aussie CPAP. Their price for the Resmed Airsense 10 is the best deal I found online!

Thanks for the complete package!

Thank you Aussie CPAP, I got my machine last Christmas and they were offering the Resmed Airsense 10 for only $1500. Not only that, I got the mask for free and extra pack of filters! Bonus part, the machine includes the 5 Year Warranty without me having to pay extra for an extended warranty.

Express and Affordable

So happy with my purchase! The delivery is quick, Aussie CPAP saved me a lot of money and time. In fact, I am very satisfied that I shared my free mask voucher to my friends who will buy their machines too so they can get added savings! Thank you Aussie CPAP!

5 star quality service and very good price

I am very pleased with my new Resmed machine. It was quite expensive but price is still low compared to buying it from my physician. My friend recommended this supplier. They don't have a store here in Australia but I still received my machine in a week after ordering over the phone

Trusted Seller

Aussie CPAP is a legit and trusted seller, don't trust reviews that say they will just take your money because they don't! I got my machine from them for $1497, and it's really a good deal because a Resmed machine can cause you $2000 or more when you buy it from different supplier. I am absolutely happy with my purchase and very satisfied with their customer service. The delivery is quick too considering that the machines are supplied from the States.

Awesome service and staff

My machine produces strange whirring noise when I got it and I was very disappointed that I asked them to refund my money. But the staff was really nice and patiently explained to me the cause. She suggested that I bring my machine to a technician to help me with the settings and it works! She assured me it’s also covered so now I don’t have to worry about my machine anymore.

THANK YOU AUSSIE CPAP!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my 1 Year-old machine from them, and some months ago, my machine began making noise so I decided to call them. Their representative was very friendly and did not hesitate to help me. I sent the machine to their return address, although it took longer for me to get my machine replaced, I am still satisfied with the resolution and that my machine is working quietly again!

recommended supplier with great online cpap deals

Recently I bought the above machine and was extremely happy with the deal, my machine and all the accessories (including the free promotional mask) I do recommend this supplier to others

Extremely satisfied with product and purchase from this company

I was a little nervous to purchase at first, as it was coming from overseas (USA). But after reading through all the reviews, I took the plunge. I ordered on Monday and it arrived (by courier) on Sunday afternoon. All genuine brand products (i.e. ResMed and Phillips) and priced at $250 - $600 less than any rival companies (total cost was AUD$1,497 - no other bank fees were charged). I wasn't concerned about claiming a rebate, as my health cover didn't cover it anyway. I knew what I needed to purchase, as I had hired the exact same equipment from the Chemist. Absolutely happy with the purchase and this company.

Does anyone have the resmed for women? Just wondering what it’s like

do you provide Australia invoice as I can claim some money from private health fund. Can you please send me the template of invoice for sending Australia customer. Thak you!

I find it very odd with all the above reviews. All stating buy here or there but no one doing an actual review of the product. I'll be buying one for myself soon. All I want to know is how it works as of late my breathing stopped a few times and has me a bit worried. I wake up with my heart pounding which is how the body gets one to wake itself up. I'll be sitting up in a chair tonight hoping that position doesn't stop my heart. I get to see a specialist in about 6 weeks. Thought I'd rent one first to see if it does the job. Hate to pay $1500 or so then find out its not for me. So I take it the unit some how avoids one not breathing by some how forcing air through which alone worries me a bit.
Hi Colin52, the air is not forcefully pushed through, but it can be a bit disconcerting at first. I recommend the Auto version rather than the fixed pressure version as the auto can detect when you are falling asleep and adjusts the 'ramp' time accordingly. The 'ramp' time is the time it takes for the machine to get to the pressure you need. fixed pressure machines have a user set ramp time which is combersome and takes alot of trial and error. I suggest doing a sleep study with a specialist before you go to the expense of buying the machine.If you havent done so already, ask your GP for a referral to Sleep Clinic for a Medicare bulk billed sleep test. You will be able to see better after the trial whether a machine is needed.I wish I had done the trial first. I made a mistake there. I decided to buy it. HBF refunded $720 of the $1650. Mask was another $259. My sleep specialists gave me what settings it had to be set at but Perth CPAP didn't set it up that way and set it for all the max settings. They had the air set at 16 which was coming through to fast and I struggled with it. The humidifier was at the max and water pumped into my lungs. Not used it since. Had a terrible coughing fit and nearly blacked out. Think there is something wrong with my unit. I notice the courier man dropped it from his shoulder to the ground quite hard so it wouldn't surprise me if its been damaged in freight too. I did get the autosense unit in the resmed10 version. There is an app for ones mobile where it can change the settings on that too. There really should be some very basic instructions on a large card or something.