Aussie Fencing

Aussie Fencing (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Fencing Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great product, price and service rolled into one

Melissa's excellent customer service and extensive product knowledge helped me from start ( first phone call) to finish ( completion of gate installation).It was a very pleasant & rewarding experience for me. I already started referring Aussie Fencing to tradespeople who have not dealt with this great business yet.

Customer Service - Fantastic

Thank you to Tiffany and Paige at Aussie Fencing for your wonderful, friendly and knowledge customer service.
You took the time to talk and listen to us.
Fantastic!

Great Customer service

We needed a pool fence quickly.We thought bunnings would be cheapest but aussie fencing came in at half the price of others
with all the quality and service being excellent.
Will definitely use again and recommend.
Love the customer service and coffee
Thanks guys

Product n service perfect

The staff are very helpful with the item that i want to purchase.they answer all the question that i want to know

Poor customer service from some staff

Asked for a quote and asked that i was contacted when the guy was on site. No phone call, quote was not what i asked, called back and asked for the guy who did the quote to call me. No phone call. Called back spoke to the same lady and she told me that he had called me and sent me a msg because he said he had. I asked for him to call me again and yet no phone call. So i called the office to speak to someone else told them what had happened and not to worry I'll use another contractor. Just be aware some of the staff are amazing and some are well below average. My first experience was spot on. Second was disgusting. Sorry but will never use again or recommend.

Good customer service and pricing

Quick pickup, very handy position just off freeway and prices competitive. Will definitely use Aussie Fencing for future fencing projects.

Absolutely the best company to deal with!

From start to finish Caitlin was just so patient with me, and she was so easy to deal with ... The product is second to none, so sturdy and solid, and looks great too. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone!

Customer service

Excellent customer service. I have been a customer for nearly 1 year and have found their service and professionalism outstanding. There aren't many business's around anymore that consistently make their customers feel welcome with a smile and a chat. I highly recommend Aussie Fencing.

Super friendly and helpful staff

Melissa was extremely helpful and very polite when we were in getting prices and picking up our materials. Thanks Melissa

Great Service

I went in to order a gate for our front area. Jordan was very helpful explaining options. Had to get a WAS lock. This was explained and the gate ordered to my choice of colours.
Great product and prices. Great service and help. Thanks Jordan!
Mark

great service and products

have had 4 lots of fencing products over the last year and all pull up order and get loaded. great girls in reception.
also very well priced products

Update your website

I checked your website to see if you are open,arranged my weekend to suit ,drive out there and you are closed.please keep your website up to date. Thanks. Chris

Awesome Company, Great Product, Excellent Customer Service

An awesome company to work with, received a quote, had a query about quote and the company worked with me and gave me advice and options. Would highly recommend this company for all fencing needs, all the staff are really friendly and great customer service. Good to see some good old customer service still exists.

Perfect thanks

Great place to get fencing from we struggle to find a good place to get fencing.
Jordan was very helpful and friendly and provided all the answers to my questions

Email product enquiries replied within an hour.
Have the product which I have been looking for for days.
Staff helpful and friendly.

Excellent Service

A very positive experience this morning. Ordered my pool fencing online, arrived to pick it up. As soon as I entered the office the girl behind the counter made eye contact with me immediately and with a smile was right there to assist. She found my order within seconds and showed me where to drive my ute for loading. It was a very hot day and water, coffee and mints were available for customers. My fence was loaded onto my ute in minutes and I was on my way. Thank you Aussie Fencing.

Great affordable fencing solution

Prompt customer service with fast delivery, staff very helpful with finding best pool fence solution for the job. Great all round experience.

Exceptional service all round

I was lucky enough to have my Colorbond fence installed with Aussie Fencing. From what was a very complicated job they made it so easy and the outcome was just what i was wanting. The estimator was also very helpful and easy to talk to with plenty of knowledge up his sleeve. The office team was super easy to deal with and the installers had my fence looking fantastic in no time!
Thank you so much Aussie fencing! I will be sure to recommend you to all my friends and family.

Amateur, shoddy

The estimator arrived on time so I was optimistic things were going to go well. I asked for a quote a fence and a gate with a lock. I got a quote for a gate with no lock. We sorted that out, quote increased. Day of fitting arrived and there was a problem. It seemed that I needed a retaining structure for the fence to be fitted, which was going to cost more. Also had a fence between neighbours fixed, they left a mess and used faulty panels which are going to be replaced. Very disappointing.

Excellent professional work all round

Great professional job from all - office staff, estimator and installer. Everything went perfectly - on time and great performance. Well done - recommended.

We need quotation to replace existing retaining wall and fence.

We have a treated pine lap fence that now requires some repairs as our olive trees have displaced some of it. We need some bolts to be used instead of nails. Do you do this type of work? Maree
Hello Maree, If you would like to give us a call on (08)92423344 and press 2 to speak to our installations team we will be able to put you in contact with a contractor that can help you get the repairs done. Regards Aussie Fencing Team

How do I get a quote from Aussie Fencing?
Hello George, You can contact us on 92423344 or email our sales team at: sales@aussiefencing.com Alternatively supply us your contact details on here and we can email or phone you. Our staff will book you in for a free quote and we can take it from there. Regards Aussie Fencing 112 Hector St West, Osborne Park Ph (08) 9242 3344 Open Mon – Fri: 7am - 5pm Sat: 8am - 12pm www.aussiefencing.com.au