Aussie Fitness Online store

Aussie Fitness Online store

See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fast and reliable every time.

I made my first purchase with Aussie Fitness 3 years ago when I was setting up my training studio. Their range of products means I have been able to order almost everything from them. I have found their communication to be excellent and the quality of the equipment excellent. They seem to have new products arriving all the time which is great to keep adding variety for my clients. Delivery has always been fast and the delivery cost is reasonable. I would recommend this company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Emma

Emma

Stay away - just order from Amazon

Best company I've dealt with.

Have made a number of orders online over the last 12 months. Pricing is on point and range is extensive. The orders I've made have been delivered on time and in good order. Highly recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo