2.6

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Fantastic products and service

Bought two items, one on each occasion. Quick delivery and quick service. Most businesses will COVID excuses for delays in delivery but not these guys. Checked out a few other places but they had the best prices.

Rhys Greedy

Rhys GreedySouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely poor customer service following nil arrival of items ordered.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Pretty bad

Asked to cancel a pre order I made and all they said was they'll transfer it to accounts, did not hear anything back. Checked in 2 weeks later to find out it was refunded. Haven't received anything from them.. Spoke to Afterpay cause it says I still need to make another payment but was suppose to be cancelled? Talked to Afterpay and they haven't had any notification of a refund from them. Still waiting for them to reply to my message since its impossible to reach them by phone.

Update: My matter was finally resolved after being told to email someone over the weekend. Their communication needs to be a bit better between each other but I suspect having an overflow of customers could've interrupted that a bit.

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how Aussie Fitness Online store compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Sonia

SoniaSydney, NSW

Do not use this company! Stay away!

LMac

LMacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

STAY AWAY

I ordered a 20 kg barbell weight set from this company using Amazon. Not only was it missing a plate but the clips are impossible to get onto the bar. Neither me nor my partner are able to get them on and so the product is unusable. I have tried to contact the company and they have not responded other than saying I need to send it back to them. Due to the weight of the item it will cost far more than the item is worth to ship it back to them . They are not even trying to resolve the problem.

Do yourself a favor and do not buy from this company. I believed I was buying from Amazon who is known for good customer experience but made a huge mistake.

Fast and reliable every time.

I made my first purchase with Aussie Fitness 3 years ago when I was setting up my training studio. Their range of products means I have been able to order almost everything from them. I have found their communication to be excellent and the quality of the equipment excellent. They seem to have new products arriving all the time which is great to keep adding variety for my clients. Delivery has always been fast and the delivery cost is reasonable. I would recommend this company.

Emma

Emma

Stay away - just order from Amazon

Best company I've dealt with.

Have made a number of orders online over the last 12 months. Pricing is on point and range is extensive. The orders I've made have been delivered on time and in good order. Highly recommend.

Sarah