Aussie Fitness Online store

Aussie Fitness Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
LMac

LMacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

STAY AWAY

I ordered a 20 kg barbell weight set from this company using Amazon. Not only was it missing a plate but the clips are impossible to get onto the bar. Neither me nor my partner are able to get them on and so the product is unusable. I have tried to contact the company and they have not responded other than saying I need to send it back to them. Due to the weight of the item it will cost far more than the item is worth to ship it back to them . They are not even trying to resolve the problem.

Do yourself a favor and do not buy from this company. I believed I was buying from Amazon who is known for good customer experience but made a huge mistake.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fast and reliable every time.

I made my first purchase with Aussie Fitness 3 years ago when I was setting up my training studio. Their range of products means I have been able to order almost everything from them. I have found their communication to be excellent and the quality of the equipment excellent. They seem to have new products arriving all the time which is great to keep adding variety for my clients. Delivery has always been fast and the delivery cost is reasonable. I would recommend this company.

Emma

Emma

Stay away - just order from Amazon

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how Aussie Fitness Online store compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Best company I've dealt with.

Have made a number of orders online over the last 12 months. Pricing is on point and range is extensive. The orders I've made have been delivered on time and in good order. Highly recommend.

Sarah