Aussie Fitness Online store

Aussie Fitness Online store

Best company I've dealt with.

Have made a number of orders online over the last 12 months. Pricing is on point and range is extensive. The orders I've made have been delivered on time and in good order. Highly recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Item Arrived in Damaged packaging with parts falling out

I ordered my husband a power tower for Christmas around about the 20/12/18 from Aussie Fitness. We paid for the item plus shipping costs and as I ordered so close to Christmas I wasn't expecting it in December. It rocked up January 8th and it wasn't how late it came that was the issue- It was the state of the package.
The entire box was falling apart, misshapen and as the courier was putting it into my driveway, pieces of the power tower were falling out onto the ground. The courier said He himself had taped it up at the depot as it was poorly packaged and he didn't know if anything was missing. I immediately contacted Aussie Fitness sending them photos and wanting a refund because of how poorly our item was delivered. The item wasn't sent from Aussie Fitness but by the manufacturer and the manufacturer refused to refund it, saying "put it together and we will send what's missing"
This is NOT acceptable. Both Aussie Fitness and the manufacturer took no responsibility for this issue. My husband would not budge and demanded a refund for this and the only way we could get one is if we got the package back to the warehouse.
We had to drive the package from the central coast to the warehouse in Blacktown and then we had to send multiple communications to Aussie Fitness to refund us for the power tower. We finally just received our refund minus the cost of shipping. This must be a joke because this entire experience has been a joke and a waste of our time. I do not recommend your company, it has not just cost us time but a lot of money in petrol to return the unsatisfactory item back to you and you could at least have reimbursed the original shipping costs, not even as goodwill- because none of this was our fault and it would have been the right thing to do!