Aussie Health Products

Aussie Health Products (page 3 of 3)

4.3

Steven

Steven

Don't Buy From Aussie Health - Food Products Shipped Are Close to Expiry Date

I purchased some food items from aussie health products only to find the items that I received will expire in 2 months i.e. late November 2018. I recently purchased the same items from my local supermarket and the expiry dates were well into 2020 so obviously this mob are quite happy to ship something that has been sitting on their shelves for quite a while and has almost expired, it's best to avoid buying from them as they have no ethics at all for this reason alone.

Aussie Health Products
Justin G.Aussie Health Products
Danny

DannySydney

Absolutely disgusting person in "Customer Service"

Judestuff13

Judestuff13Brisbane

Tasteless Health Food

Recently purchased quite a few items from this company. Frooze Balls. Fudge and other products. Opened 2 different packets to try them and OMG they were tasteless, dry and I had to spit them out.
I raised my concerns with the company in question and their response was that I will have to contact the manufacturer. Say what? I thought you were the seller or manufacturer of these products. They were not cheap.
I usually purchase my health food items from Melbourne and thought I’d give this company a try.
Please people don’t waste your time or money on this company and Products. They will not take responsibility for what they are selling.

Chemists

Find out how Aussie Health Products compares to other Chemists

LizzieNQLD, 4170

Great Products And Prices, And Excellent Service

I've been buying from this company for about two years now, and I've always had a great experience. My orders are always packed with care and arrive quickly. There have been a couple of times when I've had to get in touch with them to make some changes to the order, and they have always been very accommodating. One order had already been dispatched when I called, so unfortunately nothing much could be done in that case. They are a family run business so I often find it is one of the business owners on the other end of the phone (which is refreshing). Couldn't recommend them more highly.

zoe1900

zoe1900AU

They Sent Me Products That Have Expired And Food Item Without Seal

I will not be buying from Aussie Health Products again. I received products that have expired and food item without a seal. Very dishonest!

The ss in their name is appropriate.

I will not be buying from Aussie health products again. They don't appreciate a loyal customer who praised their service and spent much needed money there. What I don't appreciate is deliberate mistakes with malicious intent. I purchased a six pack of soap costing $35 and they only sent one soap. God knows this is malicious even if it doesn't sound it.

Jess

JessSydney

Excellent prices and fast delivery!

Good prices and website very easy to use. My order arrived quickly, and all my products were separately bubble wrapped and it was all packed very well. Quite impressed! This was my first order, but I will be ordering again and will be recommending to friends and family.

angry39

angry39BRISBANE

A positive experience.

This despite initial mix up on web site. Wrong product delivered because product had changed ingredients. We were uneasy about returning product even though they agreed to discount or full refund and return at their expense. On line shopping relies on trust. Customer pays and trusts company to deliver. If return is needed customer must trust that refund will follow. We'd previously had problems with returns on another on line site . Aussie Health took time and effort to reassure us. We came to an amicable agreement with Aussie Health. We would use them again and would recommend the company to others.

Susan

SusanCanberra

A soured relationship

I have been ordering hard-to-find items such as whole grains, organic dried coconut and imported dried fruit from Aussie Health Products for many years.

Unfortunately, my latest order didn't arrive, so I contacted Aussie Health Products via Paypal's dispute resolution centre. That afternoon, I received a very upsetting phone call from Aussie Health Products saying that they were a small company, didn't carry insurance, and therefore would not be refunding my money. The person I dealt with was highly unprofessional.

This incident has soured my relationship with Aussie Health Products, so I will order these goods from other providers in future.

Chemists