Aussie Home Loans

4.9
John
JohnSydney, NSW

Great simple help received

I’m very happy with the customer service with his knowledge of the products and seamless process I didn’t Experienced any unexpected extra costs or any other issues on this loan and I’ve been very satisfied with the rate that I’ve received

Loan Start DateJuly 2019

Darren C
Darren CSydney Surrounds, NSW

THE BEST BROKER ON THE COAST

The broker that I dealt with. Carl Ferns went above and beyond and answered all of our questions and made us feel comfortable even asking the silly questions about refinancing. I changed from Mortgage Choice and I am so glad that I did. I have already recommended Carl to my friends and colleagues that are in the process of buying a property.

Dianne
DianneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great outcome

Great service, accurate information given. Helpful advice, friendly honest. Easy to deal with. Took a little time to finalise but due to current circumstances very understanding. Simon was very helpful

Henry and Maureen
Henry and MaureenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mortgage

We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Aussie. The service is excellent and very personalised around what we needed. We recently re-mortgaged and our agent Alan made things happen and nothing was too much trouble! Thank you

Stress free

Stress free, easy, all done for me. This was a top up loan for me and once again John carey from Aussie Vincentia handled the whole process for me stress free. Thanks again Aussie for the expierience

Customer Service S.Aussie

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Fast and efficient.

Incredible service moved very quickly and kept me informed all the way through. Would recommend Aussie to anyone looking for a broker who knows their business and gives you the facts.

great enablers

Michael and Colleen were on top of the whole process, from the potential lenders through to the application and approval, enabling as any potential hurdles arose. Their follow through was great. Thanks!

Dani R
Dani RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mortgage broker worked hard to secure our loan.

It was hard work with COVID shutdowns but they got our loan approved in the end. Very professional and good communication. I would highly recommend Aussie to all of my friends and family.

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Giulia
GiuliaSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

Our broker Adam went absolutely above and beyond for us! He was incredibly supportive and competent at his job! We were extremely satisfied and we will recommend him to all of our friends

Can't go wrong at Aussie Wynnum

We have always been so very impressed with our dealings with Shane and the team at Aussie, Wynnum. Always helpful, approachable, professional and knowledgeable. Nothing ever seems to difficult. Very happy to recommend - and to return

Customer Service S.Aussie

The right team make all the difference!

Adam Brandt was a pleasure to work with and assisted us through each phase of the process. He provided us with alternative pathways and sound advice. We will continue to work with him as part of our team of trusted advisors.

Aussie was flawless!

Luke was phenomenal to deal with, answering all questions super promptly and was always approachable. His communication skills with keeping us in the ‘loop’ at all times was second to none!!

Mara S.
Mara S.

Excellent service with Aussie!! Very happy with our experience!!

Our Aussie broker was so efficient and very knowledgeable. She also followed up everything for us and make the whole experience to get a loan effortless. I have already recommended them to many friends and family.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Christine S.
Christine S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Wonderful service from a beautiful team!

Craig and his entire team at Coffs Harbour have been exceptional with their service and communication. Their ability to gauge an individual's circumstances and be able to recommend the ideal product is extraordinary.

Amazing service

link below.
Really helpful in navigating all the options. Made the application really easy. And Naima was a star in helping us get to the bottom of a mistake by Hsbc. Couldn’t fault the service and will always come back when needed. Thank u

Rufus
Rufusasked

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

Hi Rufus,

We've had plenty of feedback over the Covid period, which is still ongoing for many of our customers.

We've started to encourage customers to review us more than ever, which explains the awesome uplift we've seen.

If you have any feedback on your experience please also feel free to leave a review.

Cheers,

Timm

bzerk86
bzerk86

I didn't even know Aussie was on Product reviews until they told me they were. Unfortunately people are more willing to share negative feedback than positive.

Jayden T
Jayden T

Hi Jonatan,

What a fantastic review of your experience with your Aussie Broker, thank you for sharing.

Congratulations on your first home purchase.

We love that your Aussie broker has been able to guide you in helping to achieve your dreams of owning your very first home.

Remember to stay in touch with your broker and they will continue to assist.

Wesley
4 days ago

Hi,

Yes I have questions about the loan bit I will have ask him later on. I was thinking I won the 250 dollars.

Regards,

does that say enough?

jabhar
jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

Hi Jabhar,

Thanks for your query with Aussie.

The best person to speak to in reference to this would be one of our Aussie Brokers.

So I can get you in contact with someone in your local area, we would need to grab a few details form yourself.

Can you please provide these details via the Aussie website or via email to raa@aussie.com.au

Daniel

MumOpines
MumOpines

No. Wrong answer. The gentleman has no deposit. No one does over 100% loans and it would be over 100% as he’d has no funds and would be needing stamp duty. Not good to give false hope

Hi MumOpines,

Our Aussie Brokers can not only advise customers on whether they can get a loan or not, but also work with customers on getting them on the right path to being able to apply for a loan.

This is the reason we get customers speaking with a broker and this allows them to work with their broker to achieve their dreams.

Wesley

Paul
Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives