Aussie Home Loans

4.9
Craig and Sarah
Craig and SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service !!

Aussie are honest & open with us & genuinely care about our business which the banks don’t. Our contact, Ian Faulkner, has been amazing, providing great service & being available to us when we need him as well.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
George
GeorgeSydney Surrounds, NSW

First time experience with Aussie Home Loans

Our broker, Matthew Pounsberry is the main reason. Well informed with current best products, willing to listen to our requirements. He is far and away the most pro-active loans agent, we dealt with when compared to our conversations with 3 other major lenders.

Kelly T
Kelly TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A complicated process made easy

Our broker made a complicated financial circumstance easy. We are now able to move our family into our dream home! We couldn’t be more grateful.
The communication was open and we were kept up to date at all times through the process.

Great experience

Strong customer service, worked with my best interests and was very efficient in making it all happen quickly. Robert from Aussie Home Loans explained everything every step of the way.

m. hogan
m. hoganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service and advice

Karen is so easy to deal with and proactive - contacting me when there are better options out there and even though I'm not in melb anymore (10yrs) I still use her. She explains detail so you understand and follows up on issues for you.

Loan used forRefinancing

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.

Tara was tremendous

Our broker Tara was fantastic she dealt with any minor problems she kept us informed every step of the way she managed to connect us with the perfect loan that was required for our situation

Jasmine
JasmineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service!

I have utilised Aussie twice now & on both occasions received exceptional service from Neil Christie & the team in Oxenford. Outstanding communication, follow up & genuine care shown. Thank you Neil & team.

Steve
SteveHunter Region, NSW

Excellent communication

Steve was knowledgeable in the products available to us and promptly responded to our requests.Got a great rate with the terms we required.Highly recommended.Would go back to this broker for further business.

Loan Start DateMay 2021

Tania H
Tania HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Took all the stress out of our purchase

Our Aussie broker was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He took all the stress out of our purchase and was available whenever we had questions or concerns. He came out to us and was available to walk us through any complicated parts of our mortgages as we were refinancing multiple properties and purchasing our first joint property.

Bill Waterston
Bill Waterston Western District, VIC

Aussie have been great but a bit contact with there customers would be great

More customer contact would be preferred. No one has made any endeavour to contact me to see if I am happy with my home loan and there rates and that’s all

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Bernadette
Bernadette Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect for me

Ron Lloyd and his team are always there when you need them most
No hidden costs smooth and easy and always willing to explain the process along the way, thanks Aussie

Jules
JulesHunter Region, NSW

Super simple process that has saved us $1000s

Friendly service, knowledgeable and very simple process to refinance. I have bee a custome of Westpac since I was 7 years old and had the first "Handyway" card for my savings account. We had a total of 5 mortages with Westpac and when we trying to refinance one of them in order to purchase a new house it was nearly impossible. It was not until we had closed our two mortages that we recieved any proactive contact.

Auzzie was just supurb. Everything was made very clear and we did it during a time that was conveniet to both of us. The process of refinancing and changing lenders was simple and we have saved a lot of money even with just the financing.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Easy Process

Great customer service, informed at every step.
Nothing hidden, and started early to fit in with my work schedule. Also was open late to drop in required documents. Really did well to work with me
Rate was what I was expecting at the moment

SDM
SDMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, very helpful

Our Aussie broker was very helpful, always contactable and kept us in the know. Always able to help with paper work and any documentation required. Always discussed all options through with us and answered any questions we had.

Kathleen
KathleenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Peter was very helpful and kept me up to date all the time. The process was made very easy. It made refinancing a whole lot easier and less stressful, Highly recommend

Rufus
Rufusasked

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

Hi Rufus,

We've had plenty of feedback over the Covid period, which is still ongoing for many of our customers.

We've started to encourage customers to review us more than ever, which explains the awesome uplift we've seen.

If you have any feedback on your experience please also feel free to leave a review.

Cheers,

Timm

bzerk86
bzerk86

I didn't even know Aussie was on Product reviews until they told me they were. Unfortunately people are more willing to share negative feedback than positive.

Jayden T
Jayden T

Hi Jonatan,

What a fantastic review of your experience with your Aussie Broker, thank you for sharing.

Congratulations on your first home purchase.

We love that your Aussie broker has been able to guide you in helping to achieve your dreams of owning your very first home.

Remember to stay in touch with your broker and they will continue to assist.

Wesley
4 days ago

Hi,

Yes I have questions about the loan bit I will have ask him later on. I was thinking I won the 250 dollars.

Regards,

does that say enough?

jabhar
jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

Hi Jabhar,

Thanks for your query with Aussie.

The best person to speak to in reference to this would be one of our Aussie Brokers.

So I can get you in contact with someone in your local area, we would need to grab a few details form yourself.

Can you please provide these details via the Aussie website or via email to raa@aussie.com.au

Daniel

MumOpines
MumOpines

No. Wrong answer. The gentleman has no deposit. No one does over 100% loans and it would be over 100% as he’d has no funds and would be needing stamp duty. Not good to give false hope

Hi MumOpines,

Our Aussie Brokers can not only advise customers on whether they can get a loan or not, but also work with customers on getting them on the right path to being able to apply for a loan.

This is the reason we get customers speaking with a broker and this allows them to work with their broker to achieve their dreams.

Wesley

Paul
Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives