Aussie Home Loans

4.9

Sarah C.
Sarah C.South East Queensland, QLD

Efficient and fast

Very efficient and saved us time to search through so many options. Great for time pressed families. They helped every step of the way and helped expedite certain steps when necessary.

Jemma
JemmaMid North Coast, NSW

Very professional, helpful and knowledgeable

We had a great experience with Aussie. They walked us through each step with great communication, full transparency and honestly. They were so friendly and professional. Would highly recommend using them.

Emma
EmmaHunter Region, NSW

Aussie’s Exceptional Home Loan Service

I was given exceptional customer service and diligence throughout the process of financing the purchase of my home. Paul provided clear information and support from beginning to end of the loan journey. In the future, I would only recommend Paul and Aussie to family and friends.

Hayley
HayleyNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrific service!

Greg went above and beyond to secure our home loan, finding lenders who would work with us in our not-so-straight-forward circumstances. Would highly recommend Aussie if you're looking at getting a home loan.

Sarah J.
Sarah J.Central, SA

Dedication and communication 100%

Would never use anyone other than ANDREW he has helped both of us twice now. Once to refinance and once to purchase our new home. Andrew always went above and beyond for us and strived for the very very best for us. We recommend Andrew to everyone in need! Thanks Andrew

Loan used forSecond Home

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Trevor
TrevorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great team and service

The service from the start was great. Our broker Ross was always available to answer questions even when he was on leave. The support we had was great especially when there were delays on the banks end. I would not hesitate to use their services again although hope I don’t need to as we love our new home!!!

Honi
HoniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Going above and beyond

Thanks to Bel and Steph at Prospect. They were amazing and should be commended for how well they communicated things in a way that made it simple for us and worked with others involved in the process to help get us in our new home. I will be recommending them to family and friends in the future.

Loan TypeSplit
Alan M.
Alan M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aussie home loans

The rates of interest turned out better than I thought. Alister the broker was very knowledgeable and helpful..I wish all businesses during these trying times and their minions in gov't had been as honest and supportive.

Stav
StavSydney, NSW

Very informative and knowledgeable regarding Homeloans.

My Aussie broker is very informative, knowledgeable and constantly informing me regarding RBA rates etc.. .

Generally keeping in touch with me with any updates on new products..

Would highly recommend using Aussie Homeloans.

Loan Start DateMay 2018

LeanderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Priceless help from Aussie HL Oxenford

We are very HAPPY & over the moon with Jamie & Christina professional service provided, this is our 2nd time dealing with them in purchasing both our properties & they went beyond our expectations & enabled our new home & investment dreams to become possible. Thank you both, really appreciate all your expertise :)

Leander

You're most welcome! & this is the truth and have highly recommended Aussie Home Loan brokerage services to all my family & friends :)

Madants
MadantsGold Coast

Exceptional Service and Support

Clint and the team ensured we were supported each step of the way.
Costs were clearly disclosed and no surprises
Very happy with rate - Clint provided options and clearly articulated the pros and cons of each product.

Julie RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

Efficient, effective , contactable, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable - definitely use again and refer to others. Gave us options and clearly set them out. Got back to us quickly and kept us informed all the way.

Would have done it anyway but they did say there was entry to a $250 draw

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best team ever

Not only was my direct broker well informed, he had a team to support him that also did their job well. I also appreciated his ability to deal with the issues without bothering me with unnecessary questions.

Chris_2222
Chris_2222Sydney, NSW

Super helpful Luke at engadine Aussie home loans

Like did a great job with our whole home loan application. He made the whole process easy and we didn’t have to worry about anything at all any time we needed to speak to him he was easily contactable which isn’t very often now adays.

Fantastic !

My broker Andrew Kantarias has gone above and beyond to assist me on several occasions now, and always achieves the outcome he promised . He is a dedicated and skilled broker who uses his knowledge and people skills extremely well. Very happy with him and the Aussie team .

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Rufus
Rufusasked

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

Hi Rufus,

We've had plenty of feedback over the Covid period, which is still ongoing for many of our customers.

We've started to encourage customers to review us more than ever, which explains the awesome uplift we've seen.

If you have any feedback on your experience please also feel free to leave a review.

Cheers,

Timm

bzerk86
bzerk86

I didn't even know Aussie was on Product reviews until they told me they were. Unfortunately people are more willing to share negative feedback than positive.

Jayden T
Jayden T

Hi Jonatan,

What a fantastic review of your experience with your Aussie Broker, thank you for sharing.

Congratulations on your first home purchase.

We love that your Aussie broker has been able to guide you in helping to achieve your dreams of owning your very first home.

Remember to stay in touch with your broker and they will continue to assist.

Wesley
4 days ago

Hi,

Yes I have questions about the loan bit I will have ask him later on. I was thinking I won the 250 dollars.

Regards,

does that say enough?

jabhar
jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

Hi Jabhar,

Thanks for your query with Aussie.

The best person to speak to in reference to this would be one of our Aussie Brokers.

So I can get you in contact with someone in your local area, we would need to grab a few details form yourself.

Can you please provide these details via the Aussie website or via email to raa@aussie.com.au

Daniel

MumOpines
MumOpines

No. Wrong answer. The gentleman has no deposit. No one does over 100% loans and it would be over 100% as he’d has no funds and would be needing stamp duty. Not good to give false hope

Hi MumOpines,

Our Aussie Brokers can not only advise customers on whether they can get a loan or not, but also work with customers on getting them on the right path to being able to apply for a loan.

This is the reason we get customers speaking with a broker and this allows them to work with their broker to achieve their dreams.

Wesley

Paul
Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives