Aussie Home Loans
Listing monitored by Aussie

Pros

Communicative, friendly team
Offers good deals on loans
Quickly processes applications

1,109 reviews

Naomi K.
Naomi K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great continual service

Aussie are always happy to help me with my mortgage. They helped me break my fixed rate and move to a better rate when I didn’t think the bank would let me. The team at Everton Park check in and see if I’m happy or need anything, and even sent me a report on my house value. They’re great!

• Loan TypeFixed Rate
  • Loan Start DateOctober 2020

D A F
D A FCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Most awesome experience

Our broker is the most knowledgeable,contactable friendly awesome person
Dario made everything so easy

Bec Miller
Bec MillerMid North Coast, NSW

12 months after securing my home loan with Aussie, the incredible service continues

My broker Kathy Doherty is excellent, she has gone above and beyond trying to get the best rates for me in this period of continuously rising interest rates. I didn't even need to ask her, she just called me to let me know she had secured a discount for me. How incredible is that? I would (and do) highly recommend Aussie to all my friends.

• Loan Start DateAugust 2021
  • Loan used forFirst Home

Someone who has my back!

They understood my situation, assessed it and delivered on their promise without giving up. They were interested in my needs and I appreciated that especially when purchasing my first home.

Great home loan experience

Our broker knew everything we didn’t and moved things around to make it work for us. Extremely helpful and great attitude!

Great customer experience throughout

We had a smooth experience with Aussie, thanks to Dipal.

Jesse M.
Jesse M.Hunter Region, NSW

Can't fault the process

Was recommended to Nick Jones at Aussie Home Loans Belmont by my boss. As someone who is in asset finance myself, Nick handled everything exactly how I would have wanted it handled. Swift responses, updates on what's going on (even if it was just to say still waiting on lender response), and very quick to act on houses when I had an offer accepted. Would 100% recommend Nick and the team

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Exceptional Service

I had Jackson Wong in WA and his knowledge and level of customer service was absolutely outstanding. He made everything easy to understand and it was an excellent experience.

Ashlee V
Ashlee VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aussie are the number one company if you need a broker. So helpful and professional .

Elissa, the broker we had at your Nambour branch was so helpful and patient with us.

LUCY AND JAMES
LUCY AND JAMESSouth Australia

OUTSTANDING SERVICE- BRETT MILLER SA

• Loan Start DateJune 2022

Georgie
GeorgieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t have done this without our broker from Aussie

Peter, our broker made everything so easy for us. We had no idea what we were doing and he guided us through everything. He talked us through all documentation that needed filling out, he provided us with options for solicitors and building and pest and went above and beyond with communication. He spoke to us in the phone after hours many times, so we were able to get everything done in the required time. And was always just a phone call away to answer the many questions we had. We felt like our needs were important and we were not just ‘ a customer’. Couldn’t have any better service !!

Zoe
ZoeHobart, TAS

10 out of 10 service

Alistair at Aussie was absolutely fantastic. He made what we had heard was a scary and confusing process simple and enjoyable.

Find out how Aussie Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Our Croydon branch broker is amazing

Shane was amazing! On numerous occasions he went above and beyond to get the lender to push through our application to avoid any delays with the property settlement. He explained everything to us in terms that we would understand, being first home buyers and not knowing a thing about buying property. He made the effort to make sure we knew the ins and outs of the process as well as promptly called and text with updates and check ups. Genuinely couldn’t recommend Shane any higher , he just made everything so seamless and easy for us. I’ve already passed his details onto others that are also in the market

Sherrene
SherreneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best broker and home loan experience

• Loan Start DateMay 2022
Customer Service S.AussieSend a private message

Great company to deal with

Great customer service and easy to deal with. Easy online portal

Rufus
Rufusasked

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

bzerk86
bzerk86

I didn't even know Aussie was on Product reviews until they told me they were. Unfortunately people are more willing to share negative feedback than positive.

Jayden T
Jayden T
jabhar
jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

MumOpines
MumOpines

No. Wrong answer. The gentleman has no deposit. No one does over 100% loans and it would be over 100% as he’d has no funds and would be needing stamp duty. Not good to give false hope

Paul
Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives

Details ·

About Aussie Home Loans

Operating since 1992, Aussie is a mortgage broker service that has over 240 stores across the country.

They offer the following services:

• Loans for those buying their first home
  • Loans for those buying their next home
  • Those who want to refinance their home loan
  • Loans for investment properties
  • Finance options for vehicles
  • Business loans

Aussie uses a unique comparison software to compare thousands of home loans from over 20 different lenders.

All brokers at Aussie are accredited by the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia. They can help calculate your borrowing power and assist you through the home loan application and settlement process.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the customer service they received at Aussie Home Loans was exceptional. They described a communicative, friendly team who kept them informed at every step of the loan process and showed genuine interest in their needs and concerns.
  • They were also satisfied with the rate they received for their loan. Some customers mentioned that they were lower than what they had been previously offered by other brokers.
  • Reviewers appreciated that their application was processed quickly, with some saying they received approval in as little as two days.

Extra Information