Aussie Home Loans

4.9

Eli Liberatore
Eli Liberatore

Thanks Aussie!!!

We highly recommend Aussie for the excellent and professional services the have always offered to us.In our specific case, we recommend Mr. Mark Edbrooke (second to none) who has a vast experience as Mortgage Broker and always have brought to us the best alternatives that suits our requirements. Thank you very much for the continuously support you provide us with.

R. Chapman
R. ChapmanQueensland

Could've not done it without you

Absolutely beautiful can't thank Aussie enough. So much help along the way. When we tried several times to obtain a loan and kept hitting a brick wall but as soon as we contacted a broker pointed us in the right direction Aussie are the best of the best my partner and I thankyou again from the bottom of our hearts.

Other Home Loans

Fantastic service, will always use them

They are So easy to deal with, best interests at heart, no troubles whatsoever. Any questions were answered plus more. Easily contactable. Have never had a drama, always fantastic with us.

Excellent service

Very pleased, just over the moon, very easy to deal with, would recommend it to others, excellent rate, no hidden fees or charges, highly professional. Thank you very much. Another transaction. Soon

Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No hassle, fast follow up

No hassle, fast follow up - I can get my questions answered immediately even if it's at 10pm.

Value add is assistance on comparing loans as well as figuring out all the costs up front.

Loan used forFirst Home

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jesus D.
Jesus D.Hobart, TAS

The best way to get your home loan approval

Troy was very professional, he always gave us great advice, explained all the doubts we had and was very responsive, thorough and quick at every step of the process. It was our first home and he made it easier than expected

Christopher T.
Christopher T.South East Queensland, QLD

What a Broker - Amanda from Aussie Homes

Has to be the hardest worker ever - Goes the extra mile - So lucky to have Amanda
Diligent, respectful, open and honest. Always available. Amanda would return my calls from her sons footy .

Ashleigh
AshleighSouth West, WA

Amazing Help !!

Michelle at the Bunbury Branch was amazing. She always went above and beyond to always have a solution to any problems we faced. Definitely will recommend to others looking at buying a home.

My first home

Mel and the team were so helpful through the process of buying my first home. They made it so easy and were always available to talk through all the logistics of it all.

Kd M.
Kd M.Hobart, TAS

Aussie cares about what's best for your personal circumstances.

Brennan Tomkinson in Launceston is the best agent. Super thorough and knowledgeable, always looking out for what's best for his clients.

We are nearing a stage to consider refinancing and Brennan is already providing us with ideas for how to approach this and what the best outcome would be.

Fantastic Support

Danny’s communication and professionalism was great. Friendly manner; willing to take the time to answer all our questions!
All costs were mentioned up front and that was so helpful when making a big commitment for our first home.

Cassandra
CassandraCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very friendly, and very easy to follow.

Customer service from broker was excellent! Very friendly and professional, took all questions and made the process clear and easy. No unexpected costs, everything was clear and laid out right from the start.

Loan Start DateJune 2018
Loan used forFirst Home

Prompt reply and comprehensive knowledge

Aussie brokers have quite a lot of lending options to choose from. The brokers have comprehensive knowledge and tools to answer any difficult client questions. Very impressed with their service

Loan Start DateAugust 2018

Wimolwan Khanthap
Wimolwan Khanthap Far North Queensland, QLD

Excellent service.

It’s fantastic experience with Aussie team in cairns. Really always there to help you since the first day of your appointment though all the process with extremely enthusiasm. Definitely recommend to friends

Katrina
Katrina Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Could not recommend them enough!

Aussie made the one of most stressful things you do in life so easy and helped so much with understanding everything and anything we needed to know. Could not recommend them enough!

Rufus
Rufusasked

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

Hi Rufus,

We've had plenty of feedback over the Covid period, which is still ongoing for many of our customers.

We've started to encourage customers to review us more than ever, which explains the awesome uplift we've seen.

If you have any feedback on your experience please also feel free to leave a review.

Cheers,

Timm

bzerk86
bzerk86

I didn't even know Aussie was on Product reviews until they told me they were. Unfortunately people are more willing to share negative feedback than positive.

Jayden T
Jayden T

Hi Jonatan,

What a fantastic review of your experience with your Aussie Broker, thank you for sharing.

Congratulations on your first home purchase.

We love that your Aussie broker has been able to guide you in helping to achieve your dreams of owning your very first home.

Remember to stay in touch with your broker and they will continue to assist.

Wesley
4 days ago

Hi,

Yes I have questions about the loan bit I will have ask him later on. I was thinking I won the 250 dollars.

Regards,

does that say enough?

jabhar
jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

Hi Jabhar,

Thanks for your query with Aussie.

The best person to speak to in reference to this would be one of our Aussie Brokers.

So I can get you in contact with someone in your local area, we would need to grab a few details form yourself.

Can you please provide these details via the Aussie website or via email to raa@aussie.com.au

Daniel

MumOpines
MumOpines

No. Wrong answer. The gentleman has no deposit. No one does over 100% loans and it would be over 100% as he’d has no funds and would be needing stamp duty. Not good to give false hope

Hi MumOpines,

Our Aussie Brokers can not only advise customers on whether they can get a loan or not, but also work with customers on getting them on the right path to being able to apply for a loan.

This is the reason we get customers speaking with a broker and this allows them to work with their broker to achieve their dreams.

Wesley

Paul
Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives