Aussie Home Loans

Aussie Home Loans

Listing monitored by Aussie

Highly recommend

Andrew (our broker) has been absolutely incredible. He has definitely gone above and beyond for us to find the right solution to our loans. We kept hitting road blocks and he kept coming up with solutions. Our homeloan was delayed for several reasons and Andrew worked really closely with us to come up with a plan that worked. We cannot recommend him highly enough!

Loan TypeSplit
Natalie D.
Natalie D.Murray Region, NSW

Great Customer Service

Jason Hately is our Broker from Mildura. He was really pleasant to deal with. Jason has a vast knowledge and took the time to work through each stage with us to ensure we fully understood the process. He has gone above and beyond throughout the process.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021

Cath
CathDeakin 2600, ACT

Reliable and transparent

Really great team at our local branch - over three separate property purchases they have gotten to know us and provide relevant advice. They have also been very transparent when providing advice and information.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Lisa.N
Lisa.NSydney, NSW

Great service, amazing communication

Steve B.
Steve B.Victoria

Great service, excellent communication throughout

Easy to understand and navigate with Aussie Broker. Regular updates made me feel valued and understood, no question went without a plain language response, detailing what was going to happen next and why. Really great communication

Customer Service S.Aussie

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jessie
JessieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aussie Ipswich

Danny and Megan at Aussie in Ipswich were so helpful and made the whole mortgage process stress free. We have used them for all our loans. Can't recommend them enough.

Loan TypeSplit
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

11/10 Daniel was exceptional!

Daniel was absolutely exceptional from our very first phone call, prompt, efficient and gave great advice. Nothing was ever to much of a hassle and he had issues sorted before they even had a chance to concern us. I really could not recommend him or Aussie highly enough. I have put several friends and family onto him.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Great experience

Great customer service. Our local Aussie branch was very helpful and flexible in their approach. They had a great range of options and worked hard to understand what we needed.

samjam
samjamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aussie Flagstone - Highly recommend Daniel

Daniel at Aussie Flagstone went above and beyond for us and we are extremely grateful to him and his team for helping us reach our goal. Daniel worked alongside us for 12 months helping us put ourselves in the best financial position to reach our goal of purchasing land and building our home. From advice on selling our two homes to recommending the best way forward to overcoming the hurdles that constantly popped up, he was always available to help us work out our next steps. I am positive other brokers would have given up but Daniel always remained positive in helping us achieve our end result!
Highly recommend Daniel and his team at Aussie Flagstone.

Katherine
KatherineSydney, NSW

Would recommend Aussie to anyone needing a homeloan

Our Aussie home loan specialist (Jeneya) was fantastic. She kept us up to date throughout the whole process, found us the best loan for our needs and answered all of our questions (even on a Friday night after 5pm).
Definitely would recommend Aussie.

Kristy
Kristy

Aussie were fabulous

We used Aussie home loans at Brandon Park, we saw Anne-Marie. She was fabulous. An excellent listener and communicator, she understood exactly what we needed and sought a great loan for us.

Highly recommend - Cardiff Aussie NSW 2285

Paul from Cardiff Aussie has made our process as smooth as possible. He is extremely approachable, responsive, has a high attention to detail and great service with a genuine care for his clients.

Kelly
Kelly Central Queensland, QLD

Best company ever

I absolutely loved my experience with this company and our broker! Was more then happy to answer all of my annoying questions and was always willing to answer them, no unexpected extra costs at all! Very satisfied with our loan

professional service, great outcome

David is very professional in what is does, there were no unexpected cost with setting up the loan & we were very happy & satisfied with the loan we got, thank you David

garry
garry

Best home loan experience

The customer experience with Aussie was great. Unexpected costs arose from other parties but Aussie had already allowed for these and didn’t require me dishing out extra money to make the deal work.

Rufus
Rufusasked

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

Hi Rufus,

We've had plenty of feedback over the Covid period, which is still ongoing for many of our customers.

We've started to encourage customers to review us more than ever, which explains the awesome uplift we've seen.

If you have any feedback on your experience please also feel free to leave a review.

Cheers,

Timm

bzerk86
bzerk86

I didn't even know Aussie was on Product reviews until they told me they were. Unfortunately people are more willing to share negative feedback than positive.

Jayden T
Jayden T

Hi Jonatan,

What a fantastic review of your experience with your Aussie Broker, thank you for sharing.

Congratulations on your first home purchase.

We love that your Aussie broker has been able to guide you in helping to achieve your dreams of owning your very first home.

Remember to stay in touch with your broker and they will continue to assist.

Wesley
4 days ago

Hi,

Yes I have questions about the loan bit I will have ask him later on. I was thinking I won the 250 dollars.

Regards,

does that say enough?

jabhar
jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

Hi Jabhar,

Thanks for your query with Aussie.

The best person to speak to in reference to this would be one of our Aussie Brokers.

So I can get you in contact with someone in your local area, we would need to grab a few details form yourself.

Can you please provide these details via the Aussie website or via email to raa@aussie.com.au

Daniel

MumOpines
MumOpines

No. Wrong answer. The gentleman has no deposit. No one does over 100% loans and it would be over 100% as he’d has no funds and would be needing stamp duty. Not good to give false hope

Hi MumOpines,

Our Aussie Brokers can not only advise customers on whether they can get a loan or not, but also work with customers on getting them on the right path to being able to apply for a loan.

This is the reason we get customers speaking with a broker and this allows them to work with their broker to achieve their dreams.

Wesley

Paul
Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives