Aussie Home Loans

Listing monitored by Aussie

4.9
Bearcat
BearcatSydney, NSW

Great service from Edward of Aussie Home Loan!

Edward is very professional and extremely responsive to any questions I had throughout the process. He is very efficient and knowledgeable to the loan products. I would recommend using Aussie/Edward.

Loan used forInvestment Property

Knowledge and vision to meet financial goals.

We have been with our Aussie broker for over 25 years. He always has so much knowledge, solutions, vision, and knows our history to help us achieve our financial goals.

Sangsuklee
SangsukleeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They are here to help you

My broker Andrew is the best. He helps you for everything if you ask. I bought two houses with him everytime he was always there for me. Thank you. ANDREW!

Hi Sangsuklee,
Thank YOU(!) for sharing your review! We’re delighted to read that your Aussie broker Andrew has been able to assist you whenever you’ve needed him through purchasing your two properties.
Kind regards,
Meryl

Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.South East Queensland, QLD

Aussie made my retirement dreams come true.

Jules
JulesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

outstanding service

Oscar was amazing to deal with, he is very professional and has excellent product knowledge, he ensured we received the best deals available to us and explained everything we needed to know in a precise manner

Customer Service S.Aussie

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Gabriel S.
Gabriel S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great friendly service

Jarrod Carland from Aussie Home-loans has been the family broker for many years and has helped every member of the family buy homes for ourselves and for investments. He has been extremely helpful and friendly, would highly recommend his services.

Riz
RizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Iggy Patel from the Croydon branch is fantastic

Iggy has been very professional and understands our needs and hence suggest the best option suitable for us.

I had multiple interactions with Iggy about my future plans and he suggested a model which will work for my personal situation.

I have been working with Iggy for the past 5 to 6 years now and really happy with his service. Many times I have reached out to him to get this suggestion before I move ahead with the purchase of property and he has provided valuable guidance. One such example is that I was able to secure a property in June 2020 before the big spike in property price.

Many thanks Iggy.

Rajbir kaur
Rajbir kaurMelbourne

Highly knowledgeable and easy to talk to.

Explained us each and everything throughout the process of loan and executed in a timely manner and highly professionally. Although we were away for few days, but broker was working for us and communicating with us regularly.

Mark
MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service

The broker Witek provided outstanding professionalism, service and input of time to facilitate the processing of a refinance application, and to enable the paperwork submission before the deadline. Highly recommended.

Find out how Aussie Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

good service, helpful, good advice

great customer service came to our place after hours
no extra costs - everything listed and itemised
great rate/deal organized a year ago - have gone back to re-finance and seek another loan!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Cherie Wang
Cherie WangSydney, NSW

Great service!

My broker is fantastic and always provides us with excellent and professional service all these years. He knows the market and he's very responsive. He makes our loan journey a lot easier.

Colin N.
Colin N.Darling Downs, QLD

great- so easy

judith kohler went well out of her way to help me when no one else would and is a very nice person. it was so easy, she did everything for me

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
mzdarklight
mzdarklightCentral Queensland, QLD

Very helpful, pleasant and got the job done.

Quickly and efficiently got my loans done. I have gotten 2 mortgages with Aussie and am very pleased with both. I have recommended them to several people and will continue to do so.

jon
jonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Saves me money...

Straight forward, clear advice when I wanted to refinance to buy an investment property.
I have used the same Aussie Broker for the last 10 years, he knows me and want my financial needs are.
I wouldn't use anyone else.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

David
David

2nd time Aussie has helped us refinance

Aussie found me a great deal and made it easy for me to move over from my former loan provider.Happy to see that they were not influenced by what I understand is their banking ownership in the recommendations they made.

Rufus
Rufusasked

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

Hi Rufus,

We've had plenty of feedback over the Covid period, which is still ongoing for many of our customers.

We've started to encourage customers to review us more than ever, which explains the awesome uplift we've seen.

If you have any feedback on your experience please also feel free to leave a review.

Cheers,

Timm

bzerk86
bzerk86

I didn't even know Aussie was on Product reviews until they told me they were. Unfortunately people are more willing to share negative feedback than positive.

Jayden T
Jayden T

Hi Jonatan,

What a fantastic review of your experience with your Aussie Broker, thank you for sharing.

Congratulations on your first home purchase.

We love that your Aussie broker has been able to guide you in helping to achieve your dreams of owning your very first home.

Remember to stay in touch with your broker and they will continue to assist.

Wesley
4 days ago

Hi,

Yes I have questions about the loan bit I will have ask him later on. I was thinking I won the 250 dollars.

Regards,

does that say enough?

jabhar
jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

Hi Jabhar,

Thanks for your query with Aussie.

The best person to speak to in reference to this would be one of our Aussie Brokers.

So I can get you in contact with someone in your local area, we would need to grab a few details form yourself.

Can you please provide these details via the Aussie website or via email to raa@aussie.com.au

Daniel

MumOpines
MumOpines

No. Wrong answer. The gentleman has no deposit. No one does over 100% loans and it would be over 100% as he’d has no funds and would be needing stamp duty. Not good to give false hope

Hi MumOpines,

Our Aussie Brokers can not only advise customers on whether they can get a loan or not, but also work with customers on getting them on the right path to being able to apply for a loan.

This is the reason we get customers speaking with a broker and this allows them to work with their broker to achieve their dreams.

Wesley

Paul
Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives