Aussie Home Loans

Aussie Home Loans

Listing monitored by Aussie

Fantastic Support

Danny’s communication and professionalism was great. Friendly manner; willing to take the time to answer all our questions!
All costs were mentioned up front and that was so helpful when making a big commitment for our first home.

Cassandra
CassandraCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very friendly, and very easy to follow.

Customer service from broker was excellent! Very friendly and professional, took all questions and made the process clear and easy. No unexpected costs, everything was clear and laid out right from the start.

Loan Start DateJune 2018

Cath
CathDeakin 2600, ACT

Reliable and transparent

Really great team at our local branch - over three separate property purchases they have gotten to know us and provide relevant advice. They have also been very transparent when providing advice and information.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Loan used forHome Construction

Emma
EmmaHunter Region, NSW

Aussie’s Exceptional Home Loan Service

I was given exceptional customer service and diligence throughout the process of financing the purchase of my home. Paul provided clear information and support from beginning to end of the loan journey. In the future, I would only recommend Paul and Aussie to family and friends.

Darren C
Darren CSydney Surrounds, NSW

THE BEST BROKER ON THE COAST

The broker that I dealt with. Carl Ferns went above and beyond and answered all of our questions and made us feel comfortable even asking the silly questions about refinancing. I changed from Mortgage Choice and I am so glad that I did. I have already recommended Carl to my friends and colleagues that are in the process of buying a property.

Loan used forRenovation

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Hayley
HayleyNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrific service!

Greg went above and beyond to secure our home loan, finding lenders who would work with us in our not-so-straight-forward circumstances. Would highly recommend Aussie if you're looking at getting a home loan.

Ryan
RyanIllawarra, NSW

Professional, easy to understand

Personal experience of help and professionalism from my broker Tracey (Aussie Top Ryde) made to process easy to understand in every step. She was able to answer any questions no matter how simple or difficult to relate in best way for me to understand. Tracey showed and allowed me to explore all possible options to suit my needs and capacity for a loan and to which me being very satisfied with my Lon and rate.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
George
GeorgeSydney Surrounds, NSW

First time experience with Aussie Home Loans

Our broker, Matthew Pounsberry is the main reason. Well informed with current best products, willing to listen to our requirements. He is far and away the most pro-active loans agent, we dealt with when compared to our conversations with 3 other major lenders.

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Kelly T
Kelly TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A complicated process made easy

Our broker made a complicated financial circumstance easy. We are now able to move our family into our dream home! We couldn’t be more grateful.
The communication was open and we were kept up to date at all times through the process.

Great experience

Strong customer service, worked with my best interests and was very efficient in making it all happen quickly. Robert from Aussie Home Loans explained everything every step of the way.

Trevor
TrevorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great team and service

The service from the start was great. Our broker Ross was always available to answer questions even when he was on leave. The support we had was great especially when there were delays on the banks end. I would not hesitate to use their services again although hope I don’t need to as we love our new home!!!

m. hogan
m. hoganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service and advice

Karen is so easy to deal with and proactive - contacting me when there are better options out there and even though I'm not in melb anymore (10yrs) I still use her. She explains detail so you understand and follows up on issues for you.

Would highly recommend!

Rupam was very helpful in making the process very efficient. He was very friendly and approachable and was happy to answer all my questions and offered a lot of advice and guidance which was very helpful for me as a first home buyer.

Jules
JulesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

outstanding service

Oscar was amazing to deal with, he is very professional and has excellent product knowledge, he ensured we received the best deals available to us and explained everything we needed to know in a precise manner

Loan used forInvestment Property

Issy
IssyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly Recommend Bechara!

Bechara (From Aussie in Prospect) is very understanding and patient. I have been working with him for the past year and he is very consistent with his service. If he makes a promise, he always delivers.

Rufus
Rufusasked

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

Hi Rufus,

We've had plenty of feedback over the Covid period, which is still ongoing for many of our customers.

We've started to encourage customers to review us more than ever, which explains the awesome uplift we've seen.

If you have any feedback on your experience please also feel free to leave a review.

Cheers,

Timm

bzerk86
bzerk86

I didn't even know Aussie was on Product reviews until they told me they were. Unfortunately people are more willing to share negative feedback than positive.

Jayden T
Jayden T

Hi Jonatan,

What a fantastic review of your experience with your Aussie Broker, thank you for sharing.

Congratulations on your first home purchase.

We love that your Aussie broker has been able to guide you in helping to achieve your dreams of owning your very first home.

Remember to stay in touch with your broker and they will continue to assist.

Wesley
4 days ago

Hi,

Yes I have questions about the loan bit I will have ask him later on. I was thinking I won the 250 dollars.

Regards,

does that say enough?

jabhar
jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

Hi Jabhar,

Thanks for your query with Aussie.

The best person to speak to in reference to this would be one of our Aussie Brokers.

So I can get you in contact with someone in your local area, we would need to grab a few details form yourself.

Can you please provide these details via the Aussie website or via email to raa@aussie.com.au

Daniel

MumOpines
MumOpines

No. Wrong answer. The gentleman has no deposit. No one does over 100% loans and it would be over 100% as he’d has no funds and would be needing stamp duty. Not good to give false hope

Hi MumOpines,

Our Aussie Brokers can not only advise customers on whether they can get a loan or not, but also work with customers on getting them on the right path to being able to apply for a loan.

This is the reason we get customers speaking with a broker and this allows them to work with their broker to achieve their dreams.

Wesley

Paul
Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives