Aussie Home Loans

Listing monitored by Aussie

4.9
Rebecca
RebeccaSydney, NSW

Wonderful service with a personal approach

John made the whole process easy with a step by step guide and always being on the other end of my many phone calls. He got me a great deal!

Highly recommend

Andrew (our broker) has been absolutely incredible. He has definitely gone above and beyond for us to find the right solution to our loans. We kept hitting road blocks and he kept coming up with solutions. Our homeloan was delayed for several reasons and Andrew worked really closely with us to come up with a plan that worked. We cannot recommend him highly enough!

Loan used forHome Construction

Scott
Scott Darwin, NT

Personalised, professional, friendly service

Fast friendly professional service enabled us to refinance hassle free, all the work was done for us and all options explained in language you can understand would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat.....would never use anyone else

Excellent service

Very pleased, just over the moon, very easy to deal with, would recommend it to others, excellent rate, no hidden fees or charges, highly professional. Thank you very much. Another transaction. Soon

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect, quick, efficient, processed in no time

Fantastic customer service from broker on all loans without any bias towards Aussie itself. loan application submitted and was done within 2 weeks. Outstanding quality customer service. would recommend giving Aussie a shot! especially the Southport branch!

Loan used forRefinancing

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Wow! Where to start... I was impressed with the prompt service from start to finish. Any question I had was answered within the same day or the next. The whole process was easy and hassle free. Mitch explained the process and once the paperwork was handed in it was very quick to settle. To this day I am still waiting for a reply back from at least two other lenders regarding re-financing my home loan. Would highly recommend Mitch to anyone!

Christopher T.
Christopher T.South East Queensland, QLD

What a Broker - Amanda from Aussie Homes

Has to be the hardest worker ever - Goes the extra mile - So lucky to have Amanda
Diligent, respectful, open and honest. Always available. Amanda would return my calls from her sons footy .

Loan used forFirst Home

Prompt reply and comprehensive knowledge

Aussie brokers have quite a lot of lending options to choose from. The brokers have comprehensive knowledge and tools to answer any difficult client questions. Very impressed with their service

Loan Start DateAugust 2018

Craig and Sarah
Craig and SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service !!

Aussie are honest & open with us & genuinely care about our business which the banks don’t. Our contact, Ian Faulkner, has been amazing, providing great service & being available to us when we need him as well.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Da G.
Da G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Job Again Aussie

Our Broker Shane Van Ruth and team did a great job in helping us find the most suitable products, keeping us informed during the process, and achieving our desired outcome.

Loan TypeSplit

Aussie listens to my needs and goal

Listening to client is the key; that's the main reason I link up with providers to discuss on something beyond my ways & means which Aussie feasibly fills in the gap

Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.South East Queensland, QLD

Aussie made my retirement dreams come true.

Loan used forInvestment Property
Elie P.
Elie P.Sydney, NSW

David the best Cherrybrook broker at Aussie

David has a superb customer service skills, he has been very helpful throughout the whole process from beginning to end, which made it easy for me as a first home buyer. David always provided me with updates at all time. He’s friendly, courteous and has a professional personality. He goes above and beyond always willing to help.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Honi
HoniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Going above and beyond

Thanks to Bel and Steph at Prospect. They were amazing and should be commended for how well they communicated things in a way that made it simple for us and worked with others involved in the process to help get us in our new home. I will be recommending them to family and friends in the future.

Loan used forSecond Home

JRS
JRSFar North Queensland, QLD

They did everything they could to help us get our first home - and it worked! Very happy.

The general help and customer service was very good. I appreciated the personal approach and the all-round good communication. Geoff and Lori-Ann did everything in their power to have us approved for the loan - and it happened! Very relieved and satisfied with the outcome.

Rufus
Rufusasked

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

Hi Rufus,

We've had plenty of feedback over the Covid period, which is still ongoing for many of our customers.

We've started to encourage customers to review us more than ever, which explains the awesome uplift we've seen.

If you have any feedback on your experience please also feel free to leave a review.

Cheers,

Timm

bzerk86
bzerk86

I didn't even know Aussie was on Product reviews until they told me they were. Unfortunately people are more willing to share negative feedback than positive.

Jayden T
Jayden T

Hi Jonatan,

What a fantastic review of your experience with your Aussie Broker, thank you for sharing.

Congratulations on your first home purchase.

We love that your Aussie broker has been able to guide you in helping to achieve your dreams of owning your very first home.

Remember to stay in touch with your broker and they will continue to assist.

Wesley
4 days ago

Hi,

Yes I have questions about the loan bit I will have ask him later on. I was thinking I won the 250 dollars.

Regards,

does that say enough?

jabhar
jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

Hi Jabhar,

Thanks for your query with Aussie.

The best person to speak to in reference to this would be one of our Aussie Brokers.

So I can get you in contact with someone in your local area, we would need to grab a few details form yourself.

Can you please provide these details via the Aussie website or via email to raa@aussie.com.au

Daniel

MumOpines
MumOpines

No. Wrong answer. The gentleman has no deposit. No one does over 100% loans and it would be over 100% as he’d has no funds and would be needing stamp duty. Not good to give false hope

Hi MumOpines,

Our Aussie Brokers can not only advise customers on whether they can get a loan or not, but also work with customers on getting them on the right path to being able to apply for a loan.

This is the reason we get customers speaking with a broker and this allows them to work with their broker to achieve their dreams.

Wesley

Paul
Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives