Aussie Home Loans
Listing monitored by Aussie

Pros

Communicative, friendly team
Offers good deals on loans
Quickly processes applications

4.5
Michelle S.
Michelle S.Perth, WA

Process made easy by Aussie

Tama made the whole process easy to understand and he made himself available to answer questions at all times. He walked us through some unforeseen hold ups and made the process as smooth as possible.

• Loan Start DateJune 2022
  • Loan used forSecond Home
Joe D.
Joe D.Hunter Region, NSW

Awesomw customer service

Matt went out of his way to help us get everything sorted. He was always ahead of whatever we threw at him and he was happy to take any of our calls and questions.

• Online Tools
  • Loan used forRefinancing

very good service

During the pandemic AHL was very helpful and understanding of my situation. They communicated very well, and assisted me to settle back into a comfortable routine. Highly recommended. Even tho my bank continually offer me incentives to move mortgage with them, AHL has given me no reason to switch.

• Loan Start DateApril 2014
  • Loan used forRefinancing

Excellent Help

They are great to work with. Keep you informed of what is happening. They were happy to deal with us through emails as we were too busy to be able to constantly answer the phone due to work.

• Loan used forRenovation
Home Loans

Find out how Aussie Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Darryl G
Darryl GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aussie home loans - excellent service

Aussie provided me with professional advice, excellent service and were diligent in follow ups. 100% happy with the product and service. No hesitation in recommending Aussie to anyone thinking about lending!

• Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
  • Loan used forInvestment Property
JBL
JBLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Ringwood Team!

Luke was a great to work with, knowledgeable and experienced. He has a calm disposition and helped clarify our goals to guide us in the best way forward in the type of loan most suited to our needs. Responsive and efficient, Luke and Heather communicated regularly and effectively with us on our first loan. I would highly recommend the Ringwood Team to others and will be seeing them again for our next loan. Thank you!

singa
singa

I will recommend Aussie to my friends and family

Received great service and support, I will definitely recommend to my friends and Michael did a great job got my loan approved and did all the documentation as required to get me a loan I wanted.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
GeoffSydney, NSW

Dishonest and incompetent

• Online Tools
  • Loan Start DateOctober 2017
  • Loan used forRenovation

Rufus
Rufusasked

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

bzerk86
bzerk86

I didn't even know Aussie was on Product reviews until they told me they were. Unfortunately people are more willing to share negative feedback than positive.

Jayden T
Jayden T
jabhar
jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

MumOpines
MumOpines

No. Wrong answer. The gentleman has no deposit. No one does over 100% loans and it would be over 100% as he’d has no funds and would be needing stamp duty. Not good to give false hope

Paul
Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives

About Aussie Home Loans

Operating since 1992, Aussie is a mortgage broker service that has over 240 stores across the country.

They offer the following services:

• Loans for those buying their first home
  • Loans for those buying their next home
  • Those who want to refinance their home loan
  • Loans for investment properties
  • Finance options for vehicles
  • Business loans

Aussie uses a unique comparison software to compare thousands of home loans from over 20 different lenders.

All brokers at Aussie are accredited by the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia. They can help calculate your borrowing power and assist you through the home loan application and settlement process.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the customer service they received at Aussie Home Loans was exceptional. They described a communicative, friendly team who kept them informed at every step of the loan process and showed genuine interest in their needs and concerns.
  • They were also satisfied with the rate they received for their loan. Some customers mentioned that they were lower than what they had been previously offered by other brokers.
  • Reviewers appreciated that their application was processed quickly, with some saying they received approval in as little as two days.