Aussie Home Loans

Aussie Home Loans (page 2 of 14)

• Timeliness
  • Loan used for:
    • First Home (6)
    • Refinancing (5)
    • Investment Property (4)
    • Renovation (1)
    • Second Home (1)
  • Loan TypeVariable Rate (12) · Fixed Rate (3) · Split (2) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Online Tools
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Application Process
  • Loan Term24 years

Don't waste your time

[Name Removed] is very incompetent. I was given misleading information and have put me in a position that I will lose my deposit. Want me to sign documents without fillin the details.

Loan used for:First Home

Young

YoungGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not waste your time and money!

Loan used for:First Home

Brilliant in Bendigo

Simple. Peter was professional, informative, efficient and friendly.
Worked quickly to make our home purchase progress without delay and got a deal we were happy with. Offered to follow up also.
Darren and Jeanette

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Customer Service S.Aussie

Michael Henry has left the building

I had the pleasure of dealing with Michael out of the Rouse Hill branch and I was on a very tight schedule between buying and selling on the same day, he went way beyond my expectations and I have now found out he now operates the Dulwich Hill branch.

Terrible service, 6 months to get a home loan and couldn't deliver

Don't waste your time. Aussie broker at Newtown spent 6 months just emailing us - wont pick up calls or reply to texts. Says she lost her voice or is in hospital every few weeks.....and at this stage the bank had already approved the loan!

Fantastic Team in Queanbeyan, NSW- Thank you Benjamin Hennessey
I can't fault the team at the branch in Queanbeyan! From the amazingly friendly and competent service provided by Tavite in the office all the way through to the information and fantastic service provided to me by my broker, Ben Hennessey. Ben made himself available when needed and responded to ALL of my emails in quick time. Can't thank you guys enough!

AH1

AH1Victoria

Rude

Janet from traralgon was completely rude i could easily afford the loan and she smiled while telling me no i had a 10% deposit too

Lauri DL

Lauri DLBrisbane

Horrible service

I should have read the reviews before I contacted Aussie Home Loan. What a waste of time to ask them to help. We had to constantly contact them to get an update. After 2 months they came back to us to tell us that the particular bank we applied for a home loan rejected our loan request and then told us they will try another bank. We still have not heard back from them about the 2nd application 3 months later. We applied directly with the same bank, that according to Aussie rejected our application, and were approved within 2 weeks.

April

AprilGippsland, VIC

Inconsistent service

Good deal with in the beginning but when some issues were encountered, they never answered our follow up emails and messages. Had to transfer to other broker.

Milly

Milly

Not Happy

Hugh

HughKuranda

Helpful friendly and efficient

Geoff and his team from the office in Smithfield, Cairns were great help at a stressful time.They help us to find the right product to suit our needs, all with friendly and professional manner. We couldn't ask for a better team.

Customer Service S.Aussie

Excellent customer service & financial outcome.

My husband and I were extremely impressed with Vu Du's excellent service and ability to secure our home loan. We received thorough, honest, prompt communication, as he walked us through every step with ease. He was always accessible and gave us peace of mind in what could of been a stressful journey. We are certainly going to refer him to our friends and family.
Regards Karen & Tony.

Opinionated1

Opinionated1Melbourne

Know exactly what type of loan your after first

Leon

LeonBrisbane

Extremely poor service Lost over 10k

Rebecca

RebeccaCanberra

Vijay in Canberra- what a life saver

Rick Z

Rick ZWattle grove

Aussie Home loans representative

Aussie were great in securing my loan quickly. My rep Aitesh was great . He took me through each step . There were no hassles . Try Aussie they will find a way to help you . Thanks Aussie

Rob890

Rob890AU

Helped us get our first home!!

My partner and I had the pleasure of dealing with Ruth at aussie in Bathurst, turns out getting a home loan with a 5% deposit in a rural village wasn’t a very easy process, but she stuck it through with us and got us there in the end. And I even got some much needed financial advice to help me in the future. We couldn’t be anymore happier and look forward to dealing with Ruth/Aussie again.

Matt Needs

Matt Needs

Aussie Chatswood - our financial partners!

Over the past 10 years Soula, (and more recently Dolinda), have been wonderful financial partners for my family. Soula is extremely knowledgable about the many hundreds of product offerings of the financial institution and has always ensured me the right fit for my situation at the time.
Seeing negative reviews about Aussie Home Loans does not necessarily surprise me as like with any franchisee business it is down to the people running the show as to what kind of service you get. Soula and Dolinda at Aussie Chatswood are extremely responsive, friendly and client focussed and I would highly recommend them whether you are a first home buyer (or enquirer) or looking to refinance. Thanks so much Aussie Chatswood!.

SoniaMelbourne

Aussie didn’t save us.

Sonia

Deal with any bank directly yourself.

Deal with any bank directly yourself. Aussie cant get you any better deal or do the paperwork any better than you can with the help of the bank who surprisingly want you to borrow from them so will be very helpful themselves. Dont fall for the fear routine. One of there brokers told me he couldn't find me a better deal for my refinance but would do the paperwork for me for a commonwealth loan i found myself because they know how not to make mistakes and can ensure its done quickly without delays or problems... etc... feel the fear... glad to be done with these people and there middleman racket.

Bill B.

Bill B.asked

Hello,

We are registered and certified loan lending company that provides the best solution to your financial problem, Do you need money for the project, business, taxes, bills, and many other reasons, our loans are simple and cheap, contact us today. The loan you need, we can arrange any loan, which will correspond to your budget, as low as 3% interest rate, reply back now by e-mail: lendico.investment@gmail.com for more details.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INCOMING Mail ARE PROVIDED IN lendico.investment@gmail.com

Best Regards.

jabhar

jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

Hi Jabhar,

Thanks for your query with Aussie.

The best person to speak to in reference to this would be one of our Aussie Brokers.

So I can get you in contact with someone in your local area, we would need to grab a few details form yourself.

Can you please provide these details via the Aussie website or via email to raa@aussie.com.au

Kind Regards,
Daniel

Paul

Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives