Aussie Home Loans

Aussie Home Loans (page 3 of 72)

Listing monitored by Aussie

Bill Waterston
Bill Waterston Western District, VIC

Aussie have been great but a bit contact with there customers would be great

More customer contact would be preferred. No one has made any endeavour to contact me to see if I am happy with my home loan and there rates and that’s all

Rajbir kaur
Rajbir kaurMelbourne

Highly knowledgeable and easy to talk to.

Explained us each and everything throughout the process of loan and executed in a timely manner and highly professionally. Although we were away for few days, but broker was working for us and communicating with us regularly.

Bernadette
Bernadette Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect for me

Ron Lloyd and his team are always there when you need them most
No hidden costs smooth and easy and always willing to explain the process along the way, thanks Aussie

Kyle
KyleMurray Region, NSW

Excellent service

Warren made the whole borrowing process easy to understand a smooth transaction from start to finish. Could not have been happier with the service highly recommended Aussie home loans. R

Jules
JulesHunter Region, NSW

Super simple process that has saved us $1000s

Friendly service, knowledgeable and very simple process to refinance. I have bee a custome of Westpac since I was 7 years old and had the first "Handyway" card for my savings account. We had a total of 5 mortages with Westpac and when we trying to refinance one of them in order to purchase a new house it was nearly impossible. It was not until we had closed our two mortages that we recieved any proactive contact.

Auzzie was just supurb. Everything was made very clear and we did it during a time that was conveniet to both of us. The process of refinancing and changing lenders was simple and we have saved a lot of money even with just the financing.

Customer Service S.Aussie

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Easy Process

Great customer service, informed at every step.
Nothing hidden, and started early to fit in with my work schedule. Also was open late to drop in required documents. Really did well to work with me
Rate was what I was expecting at the moment

Henry and Maureen
Henry and MaureenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mortgage

We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Aussie. The service is excellent and very personalised around what we needed. We recently re-mortgaged and our agent Alan made things happen and nothing was too much trouble! Thank you

SDM
SDMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, very helpful

Our Aussie broker was very helpful, always contactable and kept us in the know. Always able to help with paper work and any documentation required. Always discussed all options through with us and answered any questions we had.

Mark
MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service

The broker Witek provided outstanding professionalism, service and input of time to facilitate the processing of a refinance application, and to enable the paperwork submission before the deadline. Highly recommended.

Alan M.
Alan M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aussie home loans

The rates of interest turned out better than I thought. Alister the broker was very knowledgeable and helpful..I wish all businesses during these trying times and their minions in gov't had been as honest and supportive.

Kathleen
KathleenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Peter was very helpful and kept me up to date all the time. The process was made very easy. It made refinancing a whole lot easier and less stressful, Highly recommend

Matt C
Matt CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would definitely recommend

Nathan was great. Very informative, made the process very seamless. I was kept informed the whole way through. I think my broker secured the best rate. I would highly recommend Nathan.

Stav
StavSydney, NSW

Very informative and knowledgeable regarding Homeloans.

My Aussie broker is very informative, knowledgeable and constantly informing me regarding RBA rates etc.. .

Generally keeping in touch with me with any updates on new products..

Would highly recommend using Aussie Homeloans.

Customer Service S.Aussie

good service, helpful, good advice

great customer service came to our place after hours
no extra costs - everything listed and itemised
great rate/deal organized a year ago - have gone back to re-finance and seek another loan!

Great

Easy to deal with, honest and on my side when banks being rubbish. Rade in particular was a hero, love dealing with him as he handles everything g so minimal input from me

Find out how Aussie Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

The process of getting our first home seemed daunting however Aussie were very supportive and responsive to our needs, explaining everything clearly, checking in alow the way and providinf regular updates on the process which was quite quick.

Customer Service S.Aussie

Super easier but only because we had the best broker

Aussie Home Loans Christie Beach SA. First time buying a pre established property and a house and land package
Our broker made it a breeze. I could call or email him at any time with all of my stress and annoying questions. Very patient and will always relaxed.

LeanderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Priceless help from Aussie HL Oxenford

We are very HAPPY & over the moon with Jamie & Christina professional service provided, this is our 2nd time dealing with them in purchasing both our properties & they went beyond our expectations & enabled our new home & investment dreams to become possible. Thank you both, really appreciate all your expertise :)

Leander

You're most welcome! & this is the truth and have highly recommended Aussie Home Loan brokerage services to all my family & friends :)

Stress free

Stress free, easy, all done for me. This was a top up loan for me and once again John carey from Aussie Vincentia handled the whole process for me stress free. Thanks again Aussie for the expierience

heidijaneh
heidijaneh

Thorough and happy to answer questions

They were thorough. They didn't rush me and took the time to explain things I wasn't sure of. I also really liked the platform I could upload forms to, which is sooooooo much better than my last broker, where there was lots of printing and posting involved. I got a great loan and they chased the bank when it was dragging out with processing. Highly recommend Bechara and the team at Aussie Prospect.

Marcel C.
Marcel C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

Personalised service from our broker Andrew Skinner. His ability to weigh up between the best rate and what we were looking for in a loan. Would highly recommend Aussie Home Loans Gepps Cross.

Pat O B
Pat O BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cannot be faulted

Once again, Ibrahim's commitment to obtain the best deal for us alongside his knowledge of the market was very impressive. He was also readily available to address our queries. Great job!

Hi Pat,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share this review. We love to read that your broker Ibrahim has become your go-to for home loans and has been able to support and impress you with his knowledge and service.
Kind regards,
Meryl

Joel S.
Joel S.Western District, VIC

Fantastic Aussie service

Jase and Anne in the Warrnambool office were absolutely fantastic, they not only kept me updated about the progress of my loan, if there were any issues, or problems that occurred, they would make contact and explain what was happening in that space in an easy to understand language.The Team at Aussie Warrnambool are fantastic and I have already recommended them to friends for the outstanding service they have provided so far.

Sharon D.
Sharon D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Incredible service, very grateful!

Our broker is fantastic! Nothing is too much for her, she is helpful, diligent and has our best interests at heart. She constantly provides updates and even came to help us sign stuff on a Sunday. We would never use anyone else now, she just makes finding the right loan solution an absolute breeze!

Outstanding service.

Fantastic service from these guys, they managed to do what a few other broker's I sought advice from seemed to struggle with. Outstanding service from Lee and Trevor at Coolum Aussie Coolum Beach.

Rufus
Rufusasked

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

Hi Rufus,

We've had plenty of feedback over the Covid period, which is still ongoing for many of our customers.

We've started to encourage customers to review us more than ever, which explains the awesome uplift we've seen.

If you have any feedback on your experience please also feel free to leave a review.

Cheers,

Timm

bzerk86
bzerk86

I didn't even know Aussie was on Product reviews until they told me they were. Unfortunately people are more willing to share negative feedback than positive.

Jayden T
Jayden T

Hi Jonatan,

What a fantastic review of your experience with your Aussie Broker, thank you for sharing.

Congratulations on your first home purchase.

We love that your Aussie broker has been able to guide you in helping to achieve your dreams of owning your very first home.

Remember to stay in touch with your broker and they will continue to assist.

Wesley
4 days ago

Hi,

Yes I have questions about the loan bit I will have ask him later on. I was thinking I won the 250 dollars.

Regards,

does that say enough?

jabhar
jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

Hi Jabhar,

Thanks for your query with Aussie.

The best person to speak to in reference to this would be one of our Aussie Brokers.

So I can get you in contact with someone in your local area, we would need to grab a few details form yourself.

Can you please provide these details via the Aussie website or via email to raa@aussie.com.au

Daniel

MumOpines
MumOpines

No. Wrong answer. The gentleman has no deposit. No one does over 100% loans and it would be over 100% as he’d has no funds and would be needing stamp duty. Not good to give false hope

Hi MumOpines,

Our Aussie Brokers can not only advise customers on whether they can get a loan or not, but also work with customers on getting them on the right path to being able to apply for a loan.

This is the reason we get customers speaking with a broker and this allows them to work with their broker to achieve their dreams.

Wesley

Paul
Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives