Aussie Home Loans

Aussie Home Loans (page 4 of 72)

Listing monitored by Aussie

Beachy
BeachyMid North Coast, NSW

Great service, never let's us down

Norm has always got us the best deals & calls us every birthday to stay in touch. With his fantastic customer first attitude & knowledge on the current markets & rates we wouldn't go to anyone else.

Customer Service S.Aussie

Go to an independent broker

My broker was incompetent, dishonest and lazy. I ended up with a product that cost me more and was expensive to get out of. Customer service has been terrible from Aussie as well.

Cherie Wang
Cherie WangSydney, NSW

Great service!

My broker is fantastic and always provides us with excellent and professional service all these years. He knows the market and he's very responsive. He makes our loan journey a lot easier.

Colin N.
Colin N.Darling Downs, QLD

great- so easy

judith kohler went well out of her way to help me when no one else would and is a very nice person. it was so easy, she did everything for me

Customer Service S.Aussie

New cars for me and my wife

My broker is amazing, he was there to answer questions during the process, even though it was busy, Mike made the time to let me know what was happening, and it it very easy and simple with the right assistance

Customer Service S.Aussie

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
MOBS
MOBSSydney, NSW

Outstanding Service

My mortgage broker was outstanding, extremely helpful and knowledgeable to assist with my enquiries and questions, I was really happy with there being no extra costs over what was initially presented up front.
Genuine Service received, from a very happy customer.

Madants
MadantsGold Coast

Exceptional Service and Support

Clint and the team ensured we were supported each step of the way.
Costs were clearly disclosed and no surprises
Very happy with rate - Clint provided options and clearly articulated the pros and cons of each product.

Exceptional service...

Availability and support from Paul and Jean was exceptional. They also maintained a considerate approach when dealing with us and assisted us in navigating the process - something we were not familiar with. We highly recommend them...

Julie RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

Efficient, effective , contactable, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable - definitely use again and refer to others. Gave us options and clearly set them out. Got back to us quickly and kept us informed all the way.

Would have done it anyway but they did say there was entry to a $250 draw

YVETTE MCMURRAY
YVETTE MCMURRAYGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service we are very happy with the loan we were offered when we refinanced.
All the time dates we were given for the process to settle the loan were spot on and time we needed to make contact we were contacted straight away.
We would recommend Aussie to anyone wanting to refinance.

Hi Yvette,
Thank you so much for sharing your review and recommendation! We’re delighted to read that Aussie set appropriate expectations for the process and was able to get you the right loan for right now for your refinance.
Kind regards,
Meryl

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Best and easiest experience we could imagine

Debbie and the rest of the Aussie team from Aussie home loans in parramatta were exceptional guiding us every step of the way, very informative and easily approachable highly recommend.

James E.
James E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would recommend service to family

Mike Paul was great from the start, provided a non pushy service with sound advice that listened to what our circumstances were and respected our decisions. Helped us get in a position to buy our first home and really grateful for how supportive Mike was throughout the process.

Professional and perfect service

I really want to say thanks to Anu for his help and support through the process he did all the work for me and I got all what I need it on time specially after on of the big banks said to me my case is hopeless he was able to get a lot better deal for me really appreciate it and recommend it to all my mates

Tamika
TamikaPerth, WA

They are amazing

Worked out perfectly
Covered everything answered all our questions when needed straight away
Even with a time crunch they did everything possible to help us
No extra cost everything was honest n upfront

shazz162
shazz162Hunter Region, NSW

Aussie homeloan

Ease of applying and always being there
Very happy with our fixed rate.
Our broker always answered the phone when we needed him
It’s being 3 years with Aussie
Very happy

Fast and efficient.

Incredible service moved very quickly and kept me informed all the way through. Would recommend Aussie to anyone looking for a broker who knows their business and gives you the facts.

Lisa.N
Lisa.NSydney, NSW

Great service, amazing communication

Excelent Business Experience

Anita Monteiro in particular was very professional, yet comfortable to deal with very warm and friendly. We had no idea whatsoever in the real estate business and towards the end of it we've learned everything we needed from Anita. Helped us become more confident in decision making towards our goal.

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best team ever

Not only was my direct broker well informed, he had a team to support him that also did their job well. I also appreciated his ability to deal with the issues without bothering me with unnecessary questions.

Justine
Justine Sydney, NSW

Buying a house a breeze

We would recommend Aussie because they made buying a house easy, it took the stress of organising paperwork and speaking to the banks/ conveyancers off our hands to enjoy the process of busying our first home.

Blacktown branch employees were really helpful and kept us in the loop of where we were at with our application, great communication and excellent customer service skills.

We came across some delays which they handled with grace and manger to keep us at ease ensuring everything is fine.

Would highly recommend Aussie

Steve B.
Steve B.Victoria

Great service, excellent communication throughout

Easy to understand and navigate with Aussie Broker. Regular updates made me feel valued and understood, no question went without a plain language response, detailing what was going to happen next and why. Really great communication

Great Service

We saw Ann-Maree Cockburn at Aussie Brandon Park and she was fantastic! She offered a timely service, excellent communication-she was always available via email and replied very fast, she simplified the process and offered fantastic competitive rates!!

Chris_2222
Chris_2222Sydney, NSW

Super helpful Luke at engadine Aussie home loans

Like did a great job with our whole home loan application. He made the whole process easy and we didn’t have to worry about anything at all any time we needed to speak to him he was easily contactable which isn’t very often now adays.

Great experience with Dean at Aussie Camberwell

Dean was great to work with, very responsive and found me a great home loan. This was my first home loan and Dean guided me through the process very well and made me feel comfortable to ask the 'stupid' questions.

Louanne R.
Louanne R.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful people that get the job done.

Fast, efficient, friendly and always keeping you updated with the next step. No extra costs and very happy with the rate we received at the time. If there were any obstacles that we encountered, they helped us overcome them.

Rufus
Rufusasked

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

Hi Rufus,

We've had plenty of feedback over the Covid period, which is still ongoing for many of our customers.

We've started to encourage customers to review us more than ever, which explains the awesome uplift we've seen.

If you have any feedback on your experience please also feel free to leave a review.

Cheers,

Timm

bzerk86
bzerk86

I didn't even know Aussie was on Product reviews until they told me they were. Unfortunately people are more willing to share negative feedback than positive.

Jayden T
Jayden T

Hi Jonatan,

What a fantastic review of your experience with your Aussie Broker, thank you for sharing.

Congratulations on your first home purchase.

We love that your Aussie broker has been able to guide you in helping to achieve your dreams of owning your very first home.

Remember to stay in touch with your broker and they will continue to assist.

Wesley
4 days ago

Hi,

Yes I have questions about the loan bit I will have ask him later on. I was thinking I won the 250 dollars.

Regards,

does that say enough?

jabhar
jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

Hi Jabhar,

Thanks for your query with Aussie.

The best person to speak to in reference to this would be one of our Aussie Brokers.

So I can get you in contact with someone in your local area, we would need to grab a few details form yourself.

Can you please provide these details via the Aussie website or via email to raa@aussie.com.au

Daniel

MumOpines
MumOpines

No. Wrong answer. The gentleman has no deposit. No one does over 100% loans and it would be over 100% as he’d has no funds and would be needing stamp duty. Not good to give false hope

Hi MumOpines,

Our Aussie Brokers can not only advise customers on whether they can get a loan or not, but also work with customers on getting them on the right path to being able to apply for a loan.

This is the reason we get customers speaking with a broker and this allows them to work with their broker to achieve their dreams.

Wesley

Paul
Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives