Aussie Home Loans

Aussie Home Loans

Listing monitored by Aussie

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
Anon
AnonHobart, TAS

They blow sunshine up you until you sign, then they dont pass on interest rate cuts. No after sales service from broker.

Greco14Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If you want something done right, do it yourself.

Other Home Loans

Oh man.

Oh man just applied for a consolidation loan and money for our wedding.
Don't feel good looking at these reviews... :(

Jason
Jason

Hi Michelle. Thanks for taking time to reply.
My experience with Aussie was actually ok. Just wasn't able to agree on a loan figure. Didn't get what I applied for.
Cheers.

Thanks Jason

Home Loans

Find out how Aussie Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

J_xoVIC

So far happy

So far I have had no issues with Aussie. My partner and I had our first meeting with Aussie and the Mortgage broker were helpful, friendly and polite. She told us all our options and was very friendly, polite and easy to understand. I will be sure to keep you posted if we have issues with a loan through them and it was interesting to know that they partially owned by Commonwealth Bank (that could be why the lady was recommending one of their loans). I think it comes down to the person who you have the initial meeting with, if they don't know what they are on about you shouldn't bother
Free service, financial advice

Rufus
Rufusasked

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

Hi Rufus,

We've had plenty of feedback over the Covid period, which is still ongoing for many of our customers.

We've started to encourage customers to review us more than ever, which explains the awesome uplift we've seen.

If you have any feedback on your experience please also feel free to leave a review.

Cheers,

Timm

bzerk86
bzerk86

I didn't even know Aussie was on Product reviews until they told me they were. Unfortunately people are more willing to share negative feedback than positive.

jabhar
jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

Hi Jabhar,

Thanks for your query with Aussie.

The best person to speak to in reference to this would be one of our Aussie Brokers.

So I can get you in contact with someone in your local area, we would need to grab a few details form yourself.

Can you please provide these details via the Aussie website or via email to raa@aussie.com.au

Kind Regards,
Daniel

MumOpines
MumOpines

No. Wrong answer. The gentleman has no deposit. No one does over 100% loans and it would be over 100% as he’d has no funds and would be needing stamp duty. Not good to give false hope

Hi MumOpines,

Our Aussie Brokers can not only advise customers on whether they can get a loan or not, but also work with customers on getting them on the right path to being able to apply for a loan.

This is the reason we get customers speaking with a broker and this allows them to work with their broker to achieve their dreams.

Kind Regards,

Wesley

Paul
Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives