Aussie Home Loans

Aussie Home Loans

Listing monitored by Aussie

Great service and amazing result

Excellent service, shrinkhla made everything easier for us and we got the result we wanted. Thanks to the Aussie team. We absolutely recommend the Aussie team at Knox shopping center

Prompt reply and comprehensive knowledge

Aussie brokers have quite a lot of lending options to choose from. The brokers have comprehensive knowledge and tools to answer any difficult client questions. Very impressed with their service

Responsive and reliable

Alan was knowledgeable re products to suit our needs, maximised our equity to gain best loan type with minimum interest rate. Utilised various banks to match investment vs principle and interest loans

Bill Waterston
Bill Waterston Western District, VIC

Aussie have been great but a bit contact with there customers would be great

More customer contact would be preferred. No one has made any endeavour to contact me to see if I am happy with my home loan and there rates and that’s all

Bernadette
Bernadette Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect for me

Ron Lloyd and his team are always there when you need them most
No hidden costs smooth and easy and always willing to explain the process along the way, thanks Aussie

Customer Service S.Aussie

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Loan saved by Aussie

Loan would not have happened on time without Aussie representation to overly bureaucratic lender. Timing of settlement was important but lender cared only about its internal 'tick box' processes and the borrower could just wait. Aussie got in there and made sure that settlement happened in time.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Best Broker!

Buying a first home is daunting enough let alone with all the stress it comes with. I a very thankful I found my broker Ronald Portes. He made the entire process so easy and stress free. He was always there to answer any question I had and I had A LOT of questions. Would definitely recommend Aussie Home Loans and especially Ronald Portes as a broker.

Customer Service S.Aussie

Very professional, concise and very prompt

This is my 2nd time with Aussie for my 2nd property. The experience on the first one was so fantastic that we didn't shop around for the second time. The customer experience was fabulous as the agent explained everything to us very clearly and responded to our questions very promptly.

I have am very happy with Aussie.

Kofi D.
Kofi D.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and professional service

Loan was the right loan for me.The customer service was excellent.
Staff assisted me to navigate the first home owner buying schemes.
Staff were prompt to responding to my concerns and enquiries.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Lorena
LorenaSydney, NSW

Loyal customer for over 20 yrs

Clear communication via phone and emails
Rates could be offered more freely for customers that have been long term - loyalty program or offered easier
Online platform very good and apps are good

Wairemana J.
Wairemana J.

Chris was awesome

Chris was awesome! He worked well with us, easily accessible when we had concerns, and helped us every step of the way. He worked professionally and ethically and built a good rapport with us. We never felt pressured or pushed to do anything we didn’t want. I would recommend his services to all our friends.

Good product options

Very satisfied for this service and products options. I did not have any extra cost for any service or products. We have given right advice for the product and in our favour for future as well. Recommend Assuie to anyone with easy loan service.

Aussie reviewed
Aussie reviewed Sydney, NSW

Aussie review

My broker was very good. I was happy to accept the rate given at the time if loan settlement even though there was better in the market. Of course i would have liked it to be lower!

Aj_frostt
Aj_frosttGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The convenience of someone doing the legwork and paperwork for you.

We have nothing but good things to say about our broker James. He always finds us the best deal and makes it all happen seamlessly. He has helped us buy our house and refinance twice now. We will continue to work with him as our financial needs change.

Braden H.
Braden H.Gungahlin 2912, ACT

Excellent service from broker

My broker, Naume Angeloski is excellent at his job. He is prompt in replying my queries and knowledgable with his advice. I recommend Aussie because of the experience I had with him.

Rufus
Rufusasked

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

Hi Rufus,

We've had plenty of feedback over the Covid period, which is still ongoing for many of our customers.

We've started to encourage customers to review us more than ever, which explains the awesome uplift we've seen.

If you have any feedback on your experience please also feel free to leave a review.

Cheers,

Timm

bzerk86
bzerk86

I didn't even know Aussie was on Product reviews until they told me they were. Unfortunately people are more willing to share negative feedback than positive.

Jayden T
Jayden T

Hi Jonatan,

What a fantastic review of your experience with your Aussie Broker, thank you for sharing.

Congratulations on your first home purchase.

We love that your Aussie broker has been able to guide you in helping to achieve your dreams of owning your very first home.

Remember to stay in touch with your broker and they will continue to assist.

Wesley
4 days ago

Hi,

Yes I have questions about the loan bit I will have ask him later on. I was thinking I won the 250 dollars.

Regards,

does that say enough?

jabhar
jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

Hi Jabhar,

Thanks for your query with Aussie.

The best person to speak to in reference to this would be one of our Aussie Brokers.

So I can get you in contact with someone in your local area, we would need to grab a few details form yourself.

Can you please provide these details via the Aussie website or via email to raa@aussie.com.au

Daniel

MumOpines
MumOpines

No. Wrong answer. The gentleman has no deposit. No one does over 100% loans and it would be over 100% as he’d has no funds and would be needing stamp duty. Not good to give false hope

Hi MumOpines,

Our Aussie Brokers can not only advise customers on whether they can get a loan or not, but also work with customers on getting them on the right path to being able to apply for a loan.

This is the reason we get customers speaking with a broker and this allows them to work with their broker to achieve their dreams.

Wesley

Paul
Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives