Aussie Home Loans

Aussie Home Loans

Listing monitored by Aussie

Kd M.
Kd M.Hobart, TAS

Aussie cares about what's best for your personal circumstances.

Brennan Tomkinson in Launceston is the best agent. Super thorough and knowledgeable, always looking out for what's best for his clients.

We are nearing a stage to consider refinancing and Brennan is already providing us with ideas for how to approach this and what the best outcome would be.

Fantastic Support

Danny’s communication and professionalism was great. Friendly manner; willing to take the time to answer all our questions!
All costs were mentioned up front and that was so helpful when making a big commitment for our first home.

Cassandra
CassandraCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very friendly, and very easy to follow.

Customer service from broker was excellent! Very friendly and professional, took all questions and made the process clear and easy. No unexpected costs, everything was clear and laid out right from the start.

Cath
CathDeakin 2600, ACT

Reliable and transparent

Really great team at our local branch - over three separate property purchases they have gotten to know us and provide relevant advice. They have also been very transparent when providing advice and information.

Jemma
JemmaMid North Coast, NSW

Very professional, helpful and knowledgeable

We had a great experience with Aussie. They walked us through each step with great communication, full transparency and honestly. They were so friendly and professional. Would highly recommend using them.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Emma
EmmaHunter Region, NSW

Aussie’s Exceptional Home Loan Service

I was given exceptional customer service and diligence throughout the process of financing the purchase of my home. Paul provided clear information and support from beginning to end of the loan journey. In the future, I would only recommend Paul and Aussie to family and friends.

Craig and Sarah
Craig and SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service !!

Aussie are honest & open with us & genuinely care about our business which the banks don’t. Our contact, Ian Faulkner, has been amazing, providing great service & being available to us when we need him as well.

Da G.
Da G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Job Again Aussie

Our Broker Shane Van Ruth and team did a great job in helping us find the most suitable products, keeping us informed during the process, and achieving our desired outcome.

Loan TypeSplit

Other Home Loans

Aussie listens to my needs and goal

Listening to client is the key; that's the main reason I link up with providers to discuss on something beyond my ways & means which Aussie feasibly fills in the gap

Loan TypeSplit

Find out how Aussie Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Knowledge and vision to meet financial goals.

We have been with our Aussie broker for over 25 years. He always has so much knowledge, solutions, vision, and knows our history to help us achieve our financial goals.

Darren C
Darren CSydney Surrounds, NSW

THE BEST BROKER ON THE COAST

The broker that I dealt with. Carl Ferns went above and beyond and answered all of our questions and made us feel comfortable even asking the silly questions about refinancing. I changed from Mortgage Choice and I am so glad that I did. I have already recommended Carl to my friends and colleagues that are in the process of buying a property.

Great Service

I have had great experiences when financing my broker was very approachable and knowledgeable, great customer service
I would use Aussie again, it was a very easy process to get my loan approved

Wimolwan Khanthap
Wimolwan Khanthap Far North Queensland, QLD

Excellent service.

It’s fantastic experience with Aussie team in cairns. Really always there to help you since the first day of your appointment though all the process with extremely enthusiasm. Definitely recommend to friends

Application Process
Hayley
HayleyNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrific service!

Greg went above and beyond to secure our home loan, finding lenders who would work with us in our not-so-straight-forward circumstances. Would highly recommend Aussie if you're looking at getting a home loan.

Katrina
Katrina Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Could not recommend them enough!

Aussie made the one of most stressful things you do in life so easy and helped so much with understanding everything and anything we needed to know. Could not recommend them enough!

Loan used forFirst Home

Rufus
Rufusasked

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

Hi Rufus,

We've had plenty of feedback over the Covid period, which is still ongoing for many of our customers.

We've started to encourage customers to review us more than ever, which explains the awesome uplift we've seen.

If you have any feedback on your experience please also feel free to leave a review.

Cheers,

Timm

bzerk86
bzerk86

I didn't even know Aussie was on Product reviews until they told me they were. Unfortunately people are more willing to share negative feedback than positive.

Jayden T
Jayden T

Hi Jonatan,

What a fantastic review of your experience with your Aussie Broker, thank you for sharing.

Congratulations on your first home purchase.

We love that your Aussie broker has been able to guide you in helping to achieve your dreams of owning your very first home.

Remember to stay in touch with your broker and they will continue to assist.

Wesley
4 days ago

Hi,

Yes I have questions about the loan bit I will have ask him later on. I was thinking I won the 250 dollars.

Regards,

does that say enough?

jabhar
jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

Hi Jabhar,

Thanks for your query with Aussie.

The best person to speak to in reference to this would be one of our Aussie Brokers.

So I can get you in contact with someone in your local area, we would need to grab a few details form yourself.

Can you please provide these details via the Aussie website or via email to raa@aussie.com.au

Daniel

MumOpines
MumOpines

No. Wrong answer. The gentleman has no deposit. No one does over 100% loans and it would be over 100% as he’d has no funds and would be needing stamp duty. Not good to give false hope

Hi MumOpines,

Our Aussie Brokers can not only advise customers on whether they can get a loan or not, but also work with customers on getting them on the right path to being able to apply for a loan.

This is the reason we get customers speaking with a broker and this allows them to work with their broker to achieve their dreams.

Wesley

Paul
Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives