Aussie Home Loans
Listing monitored by Aussie

Pros

Communicative, friendly team
Offers good deals on loans
Quickly processes applications

Gail
GailCentral Coast NSW

A great broker who makes the whole process easy and stress free!

Rodney has helped me with my mortgage twice and both times has been very informative and efficient. He explained each step clearly, and was always happy to answer any of my questions.

Stanley
StanleyHunter Region, NSW

A great team!

Nick was very down to earth and knowledgeable about all things related to our loan. He was helpful and followed through with what he promised to do. When settlement day arrived and the bank threw the inevitable curve ball, Nick handled it calmly and got it sorted without causing us stress. Other staff we have dealt with at Aussie Belmont through our loan process were similarly helpful and attentive. I can tell that the team at Aussie Belmont work well together.

We Trust You, Aussie

Our broker has been very considerate of the market and provides us with insight that allows us to make the best decision for us, financially. Against others in the market, nobody really comes close to the level of service that allows you to trust what is being said and gives you the confidence you need when it comes to financial decisions.

Tracey S
Tracey S

Very happy with the service

Ignatius and his team at Aussie were a pleasure to deal with. Always returned phone calls and emails promptly, good communication. Very happy with their service.

raelene templeman
raelene templemanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Aussie is a life saver

Commonwealth bank wouldnt lower my interest rate which is now 4.35. Saroj at Aussie found a cheaper interest rate at 2.79.

Loren
LorenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Valerie was amazing! She is honest, thorough and so easy to deal with. We would highly recommend her

Very satisfied with the rate we recieved for our home loan, and super easy process to refinance

Broker was fantastic

Happy with the service and loan. Our broker was very helpful

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Andrew Hartley
Andrew HartleySydney, NSW

The Perfect Experience

Customer service was second to none, zero hidden fees or additional costs, received the best possible rates during an unbelievably tough time in the market. Would recommend Anthony to everyone.

• Incentivised Review No

Our Croydon branch broker is amazing

Shane was amazing! On numerous occasions he went above and beyond to get the lender to push through our application to avoid any delays with the property settlement. He explained everything to us in terms that we would understand, being first home buyers and not knowing a thing about buying property. He made the effort to make sure we knew the ins and outs of the process as well as promptly called and text with updates and check ups. Genuinely couldn’t recommend Shane any higher , he just made everything so seamless and easy for us. I’ve already passed his details onto others that are also in the market

Kellie
Kellie

Leanne from Aussie will go above and beyond

Leanne Madigan was very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. I felt comfortable and trusted the information I was provided. Leanne covered everything, nothing was missed which I am very grateful for.

Refinancing with Aussie

Great knowledge, great customer service. The process of refinancing was quick, painless and easy.

Sean
SeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Building a House isn't easy at this point, but the finance side of the process was the easiest part with the Aussie Team

They are easy to deal with and on top of everything. The team really takes the effort out of sorting out the finance side of building a new home. Made it easy to work around issues with both the land and the build with solid advice given at every stage.

Bev Etherington
Bev EtheringtonMelbourne

Great experience as always

Berwick Customer service was exceptional. No I didn’t experience any extra costs while on this loan. 5 stars very satisfied.

Wonderful service

Atique, at Aussie broker Eastern Creek was very professional, reliable and informative. He was always available to help and offer his advice on time.

• Application Process
  • Timeliness
Amar
Amar

Ease of full process

Requirements met solution at Aussie Home Loans.
Excellent customer service and advise.

Rufus
Rufusasked

I've just pressed the stats button at the top and it's probably good that I did. Does it seem weird that over 10 years the rating was constantly 2 out of 5 and then magically over a month or two there are 500 5 star ratings pushing the rating to 4 out of 5? This is also during coronavirus when things would have shut down quite a bit.

bzerk86
bzerk86

I didn't even know Aussie was on Product reviews until they told me they were. Unfortunately people are more willing to share negative feedback than positive.

Jayden T
Jayden T
jabhar
jabharasked

hello im a 6 years full time mechanic in townsville just wanna ask cause i wanna buy a house a second hand houseworth 290 000 but i dont have a deposit money anyone can help me thnk you so much its my firsttimw buhong a house really appreciatewho can help me thank you so much

MumOpines
MumOpines

No. Wrong answer. The gentleman has no deposit. No one does over 100% loans and it would be over 100% as he’d has no funds and would be needing stamp duty. Not good to give false hope

Paul
Paulasked

I been reading the reviews. Is it me or is Aussie always like this?
So far we have been going since late January. It is now the 17th March. So far apologies for power outage, being unwell and asked to resign documents because LVR was written twice the amount it should be. Lack of phone calls and one application sent last week. Was told my wife credit score was only in the 500’s but no defaults whatsoever. My wife has always had exceptional credit and gets offered credit consistently.
Has anyone else had these problems or can you advise me as I’m getting cold feet very quickly and I’m getting nowhere?
Also can you suggest another company?

Zeb
Zeb

I'm having a similar experience. They're no help.

Get an answer from our members and Aussie representatives

About Aussie Home Loans

Operating since 1992, Aussie is a mortgage broker service that has over 240 stores across the country.

They offer the following services:

• Loans for those buying their first home
  • Loans for those buying their next home
  • Those who want to refinance their home loan
  • Loans for investment properties
  • Finance options for vehicles
  • Business loans

Aussie uses a unique comparison software to compare thousands of home loans from over 20 different lenders.

All brokers at Aussie are accredited by the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia. They can help calculate your borrowing power and assist you through the home loan application and settlement process.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the customer service they received at Aussie Home Loans was exceptional. They described a communicative, friendly team who kept them informed at every step of the loan process and showed genuine interest in their needs and concerns.
  • They were also satisfied with the rate they received for their loan. Some customers mentioned that they were lower than what they had been previously offered by other brokers.
  • Reviewers appreciated that their application was processed quickly, with some saying they received approval in as little as two days.