Verified🏆 2024 Award

95% · 37617 · 4%

Jayesh
JayeshSydney, NSW

It's much easier to manage now

Quick and efficient installation.quality products .Happy with the service and suggestions.
John Albiston
John AlbistonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Aussie hoses

The quality of this product appears to be excellent. The men who installed the hoses were professional and efficient with great expertise. They took their time to explain its usage and how to care for it. I am an extremely happy customer. The men brought the hoses to our place.
Carol  Timms
Carol Timms2 posts

Backyard Hose Installation 10 out of 10

We had a backyard hose installed.
Sam from Aussie Hoses did a great job.
10 out of 10!
Joanna A.
Joanna A.

Outdoor Hose

Feel like I’ve been ripped off for what I got in comparison to other products on the market. Everything was a problem and an extra and installer tried to fault everything to sell more products. Size and quality of unit doesn't match pictures or product it was replaced with that was 20 years old and better value for money. My feedback from their customer service team was approached in a rude manner. Very disappointed
Pryor
Pryor

The installation and communication beforehand was excellent. Great value ,just what I wanted .Very easy from beginning to end .Highly recommend!
Allison
Allison

Sam is our man!

Ordered my second hose as a surprise birthday gift for my son in law. Sam, the installer, changed the booking last minute to accommodate the surprise. He then proceeded to install the hose and included my very interested 5 year old grandson in the process in a safe and professional manner. Delighted with the service and look forward to trouble free watering. Sam was efficient, courteous and fun, clearly a family man who made this a positive experience. Thanks Aussie Hoses.
Dave K
Dave KSydney, NSW2 posts

Why didn't I get one years ago

A pleasure to deal with , great product and arrived on time.
The technician advised me to change my tap which he done on the spot
Happy gardener
Happy gardenerSydney, NSW

Easy and quick

Elias our installer was neat, prompt, tidied after himself, polite and patient in demonstrating how to best operate the system. Advised us on a new tap change. On our decision he installed the new tap quickly and efficiently. Very happy with pur 2 year warranty.
stefan n.
stefan n.

Great product great service

Very happy with the product. I initially went with the 20mtrs at booking but upgraded to the 30mtrs. The guys at install were awesome.. very quick and very clean.
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.4 posts

Great service great product

Great service - they delivered what they promised- sammi was the installer - great customer service-
Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality hoses

Very happy with the communication, product and service provided by Sam and Ashad as they installed my two new hoses. Highly recommend Aussie Hoses.
David L
David LMelbourne2 posts

Perfect all round

Great service, on time and hose reel is perfect in every way.
Sylvia L.
Sylvia L.South East Queensland, QLD

Not HAPPY JAN, my hose keeps on kinking,

I purchased my hoses unfortunately just over 2 years ago and when I phoned to complain that my hose keeps on kinking I never received any calls form Aussie hoses, I phoned and left many messages but no response. Finally Elias phoned and when he found out that I was out of warranty he said that he could not help and when I complained he said that nobody else have ever complained and if he had to replace Hills hoses he would go broke. I said that I would contact consumer affairs he just said "Go ahead and see if I care"
Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Good quality, works really well, no more hose on the ground, well priced for the service
Jananee M.
Jananee M.

Love Aussie hoses!

They were super helpful and installed it so quickly! They even replaced our tap at reduced cost, and gave us advice on how to use it. Would recommend to anyone!
Joseph
JosephSydney, NSW2 posts

Neat and tidy

Installer knew what he was doing, he was very informative, overall great job done at a reasonable price.

DEC666
DEC666Sydney, NSW3 posts

Top quality. Easy to use. Hassle free installation. Tech explained the best way to use.
Sally
SallyHoward7 posts

mixed blessings

Reel operation is excellent. Unfortunately the hose has to be treated very gently or it kinks. Once a kink has been pulled on then the hose tends to kink in the same place. I have two of these hoses (the longest ones). yes I would still recommend them.
Aus B.
Aus B.

Very Happy!

Great product. Very happy with my new hose and 2 taps. The service from Jackson was first class as well. I highly recommend Aussie Hoses.
Karen Wiginton
Karen Wiginton3 posts

Excellent product

The technician called and told me how far away from me he was, he arrived, we showed him where we would like the hoses situated.
He fitted them, we paid and he was off.
He was very professional & polite, a credit to your company.
Krakis
Krakis2 posts

Can’t believe I waited this long for one

Best decision I’ve made re a hose. no more punch ups with my old hose always tangling and stuff. So smooth to use. It’s that good I had 2 installed same day
Scott A.
Scott A.South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Great hose, install and price

Easy process, quick easy install by friendly guy.
Very pleased so far.
Cheryl
Cheryl2 posts

Service Plus

Great product, very helpful and professional installation person. Such a pleasure to deal with, efficient, knowledgeable and polite. Love our new hoses, no more mess all over the lawn. Would highly recommend.
Joanne Rothque
Joanne RothqueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Great hose & easy to use

Installation was quick with no problems
I'm sure it will make my life a lot easier!
Anita
Anita

Great service and happy with the quality and installation

Aussie hose was easy to book in and they were on time, good communication and did the job well. We will recommend this to anyone. No more messy hose.
Jo Bellew
Jo BellewSydney, NSW

Such A Great Service!

Had Sam come over and install two hoses and taps. A lovely guy. On time. Fast and efficient service. Would recommend Sam and the company highly.

John H.
John H.8 posts

Efficient installation

Timely response, quick installation, good product - friendly installer. Good price.
Michele
MicheleSydney, NSW

Great hose

We are very happy with our two new hoses. Great deal and price.
Heather Stewart
Heather StewartSydney, NSW3 posts

Great product

Very happy with our hose and service was fantastic. Within 2 days of ordering they were installed by a lovely guy (Peter) who was prompt, efficient and helpful.
KateB
KateBSydney Surrounds, NSW

Low quality product and service

We had a new Aussie hose installed 12 months ago
It blew off the wall attachment after 8 months
You guys came straight out and fixed it, which is great, you even gave us new trigger nozzle for the inconvenience.
The trigger nozzle broke within a week.
Now our hose has a hole in it, about halfway down the hose.
You sent someone to fix it yesterday, but he says it's not covered under warranty and it will need to be replaced with a new one.
We have to pay 50% though.
That is almost $150.
I asked to speak to his manager as he is only a contractor, he says he will organise it
I have not had a call from anyone.
Very disappointed.
Very poor quality product.
Arman
ArmanSydney, NSW

Water use made easy!

I had the pleasure of dealing with Sam, he got the work done quickly but also efficiently!
Highly recommend using Aussie hoses and if you get Sam as your installer it’s a bonus :)
scipio
scipioGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC16 posts
  • +1Thumbnail
Rejeesh
RejeeshSydney, NSW5 posts

Upselling with no great value or service

Very disappointed with Aussie with the way they try upsell, even providing misinformation regarding the product they sell. Had a bad experience recently wherein after paying $914 dollars for the install, was offered a specials on kitchen sink mixer. The product promised was Reece but ended up being a cheaper alternative from Bunnings but installed at a much higher price than Bunnings would have charged. When refused for the install, the plumber threatened to charge the call-out fee . Very bad experience , would never recommend Aussie
ram
ramSydney, NSW5 posts

Decent price for what appears to be a quality product!

Ordered on 9/12/23 and installed 12/12/2023 at my home! Definitely value for Money.I think their FB Advt said 10/10 kink resistance rating and the installer confirmed it. Need to wait and see, if it lives upto what was advertised. I and Mrs are happy as of now!
Damjur
DamjurHolt 2615, ACT2 posts

Excellent service!

Everything from ordering the hose to installation was simple, smooth and efficient. Sam was fabulous and knows his trades very well. Would highly recommend Aussie Hoses.
Neel J
Neel JIsabella Plains 2905, ACT2 posts

Good customer service. Easy to communicate and doing a good job by field staff

Once new horse and tap install. There was a little leak happen. Communicated with staff and they organise field staff to fix it. Waiting to see the results.

John M.
John M.

Fabulous service and great product

This company excels in customer service. From the office to their installers they are exceptional at what they do. I would highly recommend them for hose reels.
Lynne G.
Lynne G.

GREAT SERVICE

We had two hoses installed yesterday, this review is about my experience to date. When looking for retractable hoses Aussi Hoses was recommended. I had researched other brands but always the sticking point was the installation. Not with Aussi hoses!!!!!!All included. From the time of ordering until the installation the process has been faultless. We have been kept informed at every step of the way. So far so good & my 3 year old granddaughter definitely gives them a thumbs up. From my experience I would highly recommend Aussi hoses
Vidya J.
Vidya J.

Quick & efficient

Great job, was very quick, professional and well done. Will recommend them to others.
Poobalasingam A.
Poobalasingam A.South East Queensland, QLD

Aussie Hoses   DM

Hi my name is Dave I am one of the owners please email me on dave@aussiehoses.com.au I would like to rectify this and know who was the attending tech.