Verified🏆 2024 Award

95% · 37517 · 4%

ellejoncour90
ellejoncour90South East Queensland, QLD

Love my Aussie hoses!

Had one hose installed by these guys, and love it so had another installed today. The service is exemplary. Jackson from Brisbane who fitted mine was a delight and did a great job!
Daniel
DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

A scammer company

We had agreed on a promotional price. They suggested me to install a longer one when they came for installation, and charged me the full price without any discount. I didn’t aware that and paid the full amount. Don’t believe this company!! Also, they said will send me a tax invoice but nothing!!
Aussie Hoses   DM

Hi my name is Dave I am one of the owners please email me on dave@aussiehoses.com.au I would like to rectify this and know who was the attending tech.

Trudi
TrudiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service - far exceeded expectations - highly recommend Sammi!

I was impressed with the communication leading up to my booking & that the tradie actually turned up - and on time!

Sammi was punctual, polite, friendly, professional, efficient & knowledgeable. I ended up installing a hose & 2 new taps. He gave me a demo on how to use the hose then quickly mounted a hose I had lying around. These small maintenance jobs make such a difference to the tidiness, access & maintenance of the garden! And the positive customer experience didn’t make it feel like a hassle.

Highly recommend Sammi for your next job !

Aaron C.
Aaron C.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great product, great service!

They organised the appointment very efficiently when I called them. The installer was knowledgeable and friendly. Product itself looks great quality (30m hose).
Nad
Nad3 posts

Perfect installation but average hose

Installation was perfect! Sammi texted me in advance what time he was coming, came on time and installed the hose in just 10 mins! Left the place spotless!

However the hose itself felt like an average retractable hose.

Ron
RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Hose

Brilliant product, great service has 8 settings on the nozzle. Very well manufactured would definitely buy another one Thanks Aussie Hoses
Martino
Martino2 posts

Cold Customerservice

I called today and the service over the telephone was not warm and friendly
jenny
jenny2 posts

Great prompt service

Great service and a quality product with on time, friendly installation .
Kerry Brazel
Kerry Brazel2 posts

Great product

Excellent product, Great and efficient friendly service absolutely recommend to all
Jane
JaneSydney, NSW

An absolute JOY to water my garden

I received this as a gift from a lovely friend, I looked online and bought another one for my back yard as well. I absolutely love it.
Ken B.
Ken B.Sydney, NSW5 posts

Aussie Hoses   DM
Elia Chahwan
Elia Chahwan

Prompt and good service. Looks great

Had 3 installed, very neat and clean installation, David was professional, understanding and very helpful. I will be recommending you to all my friends.
Jason K
Jason K2 posts

Great service and Products

We ordered 2 of the 25 metre hose reels and whilst we had a few hiccups with timing, the Aussie Hoses team stayed in great communication with us and even offered alternatives. Our units got fitted yesterday by Jackson who most most helpful and accommodating and the whole team were fantastic to deal with. Thanks again!
John
John

Good service

Good quality products and nice staff. Keep it up all the good things.
karl
karl2 posts

Amazing service , thanks

Love the hose and the guy who installed was great . Thanks
Marg
MargSydney, NSW3 posts

Awesome Aussie Hoses

A pleasure to deal with this company - my installer Michael rang me 30 mins before arrival. He was pleasant, well groomed and respectful. He explained how to use the product and worked in a timely manner. Would thoroughly recommend him for installation.

Paulo
PauloSydney, NSW

Easy as

We're more than happy with our purchase. Installation was quick, the installer on time and friendly, and the product is perfection.

Thoroughly recommended

George
George3 posts

Fantastic product

Great product from Aussie hoses highly recommend very professional team.
Eric
Eric2 posts

Installation of 30m hose

Very thankful to the Installation done by David T. He made sure everything was in good condition.
Mark No Muscles
Mark No MusclesSydney, NSW2 posts

Genuine high quality product with outstanding service

Booked 2 x 30 metre hose reels from a pop up stall at the Floriade festival canberra. A few weeks later, hoses were installed at my residence in NSW. I was surprised and impressed at the quality of the reels and the performance as i have had pricey reels from bunnings that are absolute garbage compared to Aussie Hoses. Very happy with the product and the service
Steve M.
Steve M.2 posts

Just had our Aussie hose installed and couldn’t be happier with the service and product. David T went over and above explaining the product features and even pointed out some issues with our rainwater tank which I did not notice until he called them out. Would highly recommend!
DVA
DVA

Great garden hose

Great price, friendly service and the installation took no time at all. We'll be getting our new clothes line from these guys soon too. Really happy with everything. Thanks guys!
Puchi
Puchi

Brilliant!!

Love my two hoses … so easy to use , gsrden looks tidy and neat!!
No more hoses lying around.
wfe 121oc s
wfe 121oc sAU6 posts

Response to rating

Response was excellent when he arrived I inquired could you please put another one out the front he did so no issues excellent service recommend to all
Katherine V.
Katherine V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best thing ever. Love it

Had 2 installed yesterday. Sami was extremely professional courteous and turned up when he said he would.
Best service ever. I chose Aussie hoses as they also install.
Love your work and thank you
ANDY
ANDY Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

A great product . It saves the heartache of managing long garden pipes

Sami the trades person who installed two of the products was very professional courteous and knew his job very well. Thank you Sami.

Chris S
Chris SSydney, NSW5 posts

30M Retractable Hose

Absolutely brilliant work by Danny, he changed the tap for my 92 year old Dad and even helped him out with bringing in some bags of soil. Fantastic job and Brilliant Customer Service. Would highly recommend Aussie Hose and Hoist
Sam
Sam

Best service ever

Best quality and the service is excellent! Very happy with the results
Joseph
JosephMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the Reel and Hose, great ideap

Very happy with the service I received and the Hose Reeland tap as well
Alfred
Alfred2 posts

Perfect for me as l am 70 years old

No more problems with hose or the tap,l am very happy with my hose
Jenni S
Jenni SSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic quality and well worth the money

The hose it great quality and I'm glad Eddy who installed it recommended upgrading to the longer hose which will avoid damage by over-stretching. I have used it every day and it's excellent! The jet spray was strong enough to clean mould off my retaining wall and pavers.
Sven
Sven2 posts

Water hose

Great service, quick delivery, hope it will work well, will keep you updated.
John Dempsey
John DempseyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great no more hose nightmare’s

Neat and takes the hassle out of watering the garden . Only installed few days ago so far so good
Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Last minute cancellation

The head office rings me the day before installation day 1st of November installation day was 2nd and tells me they are out of the hose i ordered on the 26th of October . This isn’t good enough when a day off had been already arranged in advance surely someone knew before now they were out of that size not good business at all. Seems like a ploy to up sell and happened during their sale so should have been put aside for jobs that were already ordered and confirmed last week tried to use an Australian business and this is what i got .
Wayne
WayneSydney, NSW3 posts

Great product

Great price quick install great service would definitely recommend to everybody
Mark Y.
Mark Y.

New installation

The new hose is great. It doesn’t tangle, or have issues retracting. The installation was speedy, and the installer was friendly and very knowledgeable.

Tom W.
Tom W.South East Queensland, QLD

Ticks all the boxes

Great product, great communication, arrived on time and friendly installer - if only all businesses were like this!
Pjay
PjaySydney, NSW32 posts

They did everything they promised and with a smile

[Name Removed] the technician was a friendly guy who did a great job.
Edwin
EdwinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy install great product

Great product. Easy install. Installer Mitau was so professional and very knowledgeable.
Vin
VinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC9 posts

Great product

Great quality and looking product. We ended up buying extra one on the day for a good deal. Sami and team were professional and on time for installation.