4.9

• Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Initially excellent.. then service turned poor

We signed up in October 2019 with [name removed] a lady who no longer works for Aussie living-she was absolutely fantastic, no ask was too much. Her figures and Mortagage repayments were also spot on. Then BGC took over and got rid of many staff, worst communication ever no answers anytime.

Construction End DateJuly 2020
Darlene H

Darlene HPerth, WA

Dream Come True

Thank you to the entire team at Aussie Living Homes. Special thanks to my Sales Consultant Greg Marshall who helped with the finer details of what I was looking for in a home, my Pre Start Consultant Dennika, Client Liaison Natalie and my Site Supervisor Phil. The entire team has been friendly and professional and were ready to answer any questions I had along the way. My first time building has been stress free and I am am extremely happy with the workmanship and quality of the build. My financial broker, Richard Wright was very knowledgeable and explained everything during the approvals process. I highly recommend Aussie Living, their customer service and build quality has been 100%.

Construction End DateApril 2020
Maddy

MaddyPerth, WA

Amazing quality for money! Look no further!!

In love with our beautiful new home built by Aussie Living. From the start they took our needs seriously, were not pushy, talked us through every process in detail, answered every question so quickly and the quality is incredible. Everyone we dealt with provided excellent customer service! Communication was excellent throughout the build, the advice we were given was extremely helpful and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Aussie Living to anyone looking to build! No hidden fees, amazing value for money. Our house looks like a show home but without the massive price tag. Thank you Aussie Living for allowing our dreams to come to life! We cannot wait to raise a family in our new forever home

Construction End DateMay 2020
Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Second to none

*Well managed ,awesome people to deal with. As a first timer of building a house here in perth.
Workmanship is almost perfect, was surprised that they only took them 4 months to finished our house. Nothing more i can say but we're truly satisfied with the outcome of our property. Big thanks to all the staffs that guide us and help us trough the process of building our very own home.

Liam

LiamPerth, WA

Super Easy! Great service!

The entire build process was very stress free! The quality of my home is better then I expected with a fantastic finish. The service throughout the entire process has been astounding! Always been able to get the answers I need and kept in the loop with everything that’s been going on in the background! Would definitely recommend building with Aussie living homes to anyone looking at their first home!!

Emmanuel V.

Emmanuel V.

Made it simple & great experience!

Thank you to Aussie Living Team, for building our dream house! it was fun and memorable experience for us. Special shout out to Lee Hall, Lauren, Belinda, Scott and to the lovely receptionists for making our journey a special one.

Awesome communication from start to finish

Highly recommended

Till next time

Thank you Again!

Matthew R.

Matthew R.

Fantastic Support and Quick and easy process

Started our path to a new home in December 2018. February 2020 and we are ready to move in.
All in all it has been an amazing experience. The staff are very attentive and incredibly helpful.
Our house turned out to be exactly as we expected and pricing was too.
Im happy I chose to build with Aussie Living Homes.

Quicker process than expected

First of all, I really satisfied with quick process, not just documentation and contract process but also our construction finished much quicker than we expected. We were advised that our house will be done by May but now, on February, we got a key!
Also, all of staff are professional and friendly. They gave us understandable explanation and details. We are first home buyer so we weren't know well about housing process but Aussie Living Homes kindly and friendly explained every steps of building and gave us all pictures and process details through email.

Thank you, Aussie Living Homes.

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

We are so happy with our brand new house. We highly recommend build with them.

They delivered everyhing on time and their costumer service was perfect! Since day one they provided all support for every stage of the build. We had no problem at all and we highly recommend Aussie Linving Home team to support you. The final cost was exactly what we discuss in our first meet.

Roy

Roy

Very smooth process from start to finish

My wife and I had a very nice experience building with Aussie Living. Our sales guy was sensational, pre-start lady was helpful, client liaison kept us up to date throughout the build and was able to answer all our questions, and lastly our site supervisor was amazing.

We had no major dramas at all. There were a couple hickups that are going to arise when building, but they were all dealt with promptly and very happy with that process and we are both very happy with the finished product.

We had a building inspector throughout the build and he was very commendable with the workmanship. Even going so far as to include how impressed with the particular trades in his reports to the builder

Construction End DateJanuary 2020
Jose

JosePerth, WA

Best BIRTHDAY and CHRISTMAS GIFT!

Adriana

AdrianaSouth West, WA

Above and Beyond!

Happy Father and Son

From start to finish we were very happy with the whole process and we couldn't be happier with the finished results. We are glad we chose aussie living but we couldn't have done it with out our case worker Shane. He really help us through to get the ball rolling .
Highly recommend aussie living to all my family and friends

Leo

LeoPerth, WA

Excellent experience and more exciting

From the start we talked with our agent until our house finish, everyone whose connected to us are always there to answer our questions and their support. We are very satisfied because the process was quite fast and We highly recommend this company because they will make sure you are satisfied

Melissa H.

Melissa H.South West, WA

Best Decision of my life!

There is not enough time or space to even begin to say how amazing this group is. From my stupid repetitive questions to knowing Sarah Llyod is just a call away. Everything you need and service that has every other group beat by far. Honest, upfront and Sarah you have changed my life! You are all amazing, professional and I'm so glad you are my home consultant. I highly recommend to anyone looking into building - stop looking and give Aussie living a call you will not regret it.

Michelle T.

Michelle T.Perth, WA

Aussie Living our First Build

From meeting the sales rep to final completion the whole journey has been a great experience. Build time was perfect and quality of work excellent. Financial broker explained everything in detail and pulled us over the line. The whole team at Aussie living are welcoming and we would recommend Aussie.

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Was a great experience from start to finish.

At first we weren't sure whether we should go ahead and keep looking around. From having the first face to face meeting it all clicked and the decision Was made. All questions and concerns that we had were answered and budgets were provided with in this. We were shown and given all the help and advice that was needed to get is on our way. Great experience and journey from start to finish the communication was always present and updates were on point. The team and staff are all lovely people also they are they to provide you with just about anything. The house in the end was finished alot sooner then expected and showed up out of no where.

Tim

TimPerth, WA

Smooth operation

From start to finish it has been an exciting journey. Awsome customer relations. Jack went above and beyond to help me . From slab down house was finished in 3 months. Top quality / time frame. Im glad i went with Aussie living homes. They made my first home a dream come true. Special Thanks to everybody at Aussie living homes.

Highly recommend!

I couldn't recommend Aussie living enough! It was a bit daunting being my first home but Aussie living guided me through the whole process and made it super easy. Every thing about building with them was great. Their customer service, the build quality and they managed to keep it all within my budget.

Nate-Claire MCcormack

Nate-Claire MCcormackSouth West, WA

The best choice we made!

Bebeth

Bebethasked

Aussie Living Homes

Hi, just wondering. When you order some materials like for example roofing materials, do you supposed to know when it will be delivered on-site? And what’s the standard time frame for you to start the job to install that materials? Thank you

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Hi Babeth! I believe we have been in contact recently regarding your roofing materials. Your Client Liaison will keep you regularly updated with all the information about time frames for delivery and installation. Each home is unique and so the time varies but you will always be kept informed if there are any delays. I hope this helps Babeth but please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions. 9241 4911

Durga

Durgaasked

Aussie Living Homes

Can anyone suggest how long they do take to start building after shire approval. I am aware of some other builders who do start works in 2-3 weeks from shire approval. I am building with Aussie living, more than 1 month already gone from shire approval date. Initially they say its around month. Now they say its another month. when I ask why so late they say they have million things to do. I am not sure how many millions thing one need to do to start building. obviously I feel its rude response. Probably its not appropriate response to any client you work for. Now I am struggling to trust what they say. Can any one have experience with them in this regard.

Middi
Middi

Hi durga ,
It took about 3 months after approval , I was very happy with the pace way they proceeded from there on ... I dont know how much it will cost but if its your new home I would recommend a independent building inspector .
Well you must get used to the rude responses and blatant lies . Everything said the quality of the building is the hands of the site supervisor . The office staffs are mere puppets .
Make sure you do include the soakwells in the contract . I wasnot happy with the way they did the drainage or the provisions that they were supposed to do as per contract .

Take photos of something you are in doubt of ,while the construction is happening , so that you some evidence to talk to the office . You will not get a chance to have a direct communication with site supervisor.

Cheers hope this helps

Sparkly oven
Sparkly oven

To be honest I think it depends entirely on the individual members that u deal with. We had the opposite experience of the poster above. Our build was super fast, our building supervisor had a few meetings with us and was available anytime we had questions. Weekly emails outlining exactly what was going to happen. 25wk build from site works - key handover. And our building supervisor even popped over 2wks after we were in to make sure everything was ok. Everybody we dealt with were great, no negative experiences at all. In comparison to other people in our estate who built with other builders, we are the lucky ones living in our home while they are still waiting

bmthasked

Aussie Living Homes

How long does it take for pad down after settlement?? we have waited over a month and a half after settlement already, and were just told that it may take another two months, thus being almost three and a half months until anything happens.. We had been patiently waiting as it was for the title of our property which took a year already (which is not aussie livings fault) but I just don't understand why on earth it is taking so long?! feels like we have been waiting an eternity and we didnt even get an estimated date on when the pad will go down till I asked 50x, then when I asked them why it will take so long I got no response.... what do I do to get it rolling a tad faster????

Hi bmth,

I will give an indication of the steps in an approval process;

1. Final construction plans (structural variations are finalized).
2. Obtain Engineers Structural Certification of plans.
3. Obtain Energy Efficiency Compliance.
4. Obtain Home Indemnity Insurance
5. Obtain Developers Design Guideline approval.
6. Obtain Certified Design Compliance.
7. Obtain MRA approval (if required).
8. Obtain Town Planning approval (if required).
9. Obtain Building Licence approval.
10. Obtain Water Authority approval.

Occasionally this process can't begin until settlement has occurred. I know that I haven't given a firm answer to your question (I only have 1000 characters) but if Settlement is the last approval then you would generally be onsite fairly soon but if it is the first approval then you could be 2 to 4 months away.

Please call me on 9241 4911 to discuss your specific home.

Regards,
Anthony Oldershaw
Brand Manager

Angie
Angie

It took over 7 months from our settlement to our slab down. Then over a month for the brick work to start. They have been onsite for 5 weeks now and still our walls are not even half way done. I hope you won't have to wait as long as we have at it has been very stressful on our young family.

bmth

We waited roughly 5 months till construction, now the ball is thankfully rolling, we have the walls up and we are waiting for roof timbers. Hopefully it will go faster for you :)

Get an answer from our members and Aussie Living Homes representatives