Knox Whanau

Knox WhanauPerth, WA

Building our 1st home with Aussie Living has been an AMAZING 1st Experience!!

In building our first home, our experience has been nothing short of amazing. From beginning to end, we were updated on the process once a week, all the way through.. If there were any issues that arose throughout the build they made contact with us at there earliest convenience. I couldn’t fault them, Aussie Living Homes have made our dream of building and owning our first home a reality..If we were to build again you could bet your bottom dollar I’d build again with Aussie Living Homes..

Ryan G.

Ryan G.Perth, WA

Amazing Experience, Very Straightforward

Our build was managed very well from start to finish. I expected there to be plenty of issues along the way however there were only a couple of small issues which were handled extremely well by Natalie, she gave us all the time needed and was very prompt to respond when we needed information (usually within an hour or so max). We are very happy with the overall quality of the home from first inspections.
We expected to spend roughly the amount we did, however we feel we got very good value for our money.

Fantastic Home Building Company

Great builder, I highly recommend. The minute I walked into the display home I knew this was the home builder for me. The whole team as been 100% professional every step if the way! 5 stars.

Highly recommended

Highly recommended!we got exactly what we asked for in less than the estimated time frame !!
Scott,David and Natalie were professional and very responsive.
We had a great experience dealing with them.such a great team!
They took attention to every single detail in the house.
Very nice finishing.
If u’re building a new house, then Aussie living is the company to contact.

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Hi Nadine, Wow - what an awesome review! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback for the team. We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your building experience :)
Warm Regards,
The team at Aussie Living Homes

Typhoon

TyphoonPerth

AWESOME!! Love my new home

I was very happy with the end result of my new home
As this was my first home, I was very grateful to be kept updated as the construction took place
The building manager is a great bloke and was always able to answer my calls
I was very happy with the end result of my new home
The building manager is a great bloke and was always able to answer my calls

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Hi Typhoon, Thanks so much for the great review! It makes us so happy to hear your kind words that you had a great building experience with us! :)
Warm Regards,
The team at Aussie Living Homes

Kaur

KaurPerth

The Best Builders in Perth

Construction End DateDec 2017
Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Near perfect build would recommend!

Near perfect build with only a few minor issues that were rectified very quickly!
Michael our sales rep was Amazing, so easy to talk to and very knowledgeable.
Dennika for prestart so helpful and made us aware of things we might want to add or change on our plans. Natalie our client liason was super speedy at getting back to our emails and keeping us up to date weekly with progress of our build. And lastly Phil our supervisor, he has a great team of trades that had our build done in a fantastic timing. Would definitely recommend Aussie living homes!

Construction End DateMay 2019

Grahame

GrahamePerth, WA

Who knew it would be so easy

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Easy & fast building process

The build process was fast and very easy, I was contacted and updated constantly throughout the build. The quality of the home is fantastic and I had very few things to pick out during final inspection. The cost did not change from what was agreed on at the beginning which I found very relieving as no hidden costs arrived.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Erica.O

Erica.OPerth

Building made easy!

Excellent service right throughout the building process. From making enquiries into how to go about building and where do we even start, right through to living in our brand new home. They were, and still continue to be there offering support and advice.
With weekly updates and photos, we felt very much informed and part of the process every step of the way.
Friendly and helpful staff made us feel so valued and important. It was an absolute pleasure building with Aussie Living and something we look forward to doing again in the future

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Hi Erica, Thanks so much for leaving your awesome review! We're SO happy to hear you had such a great building journey! We hope you're enjoying your brand new home! Warm Regards, The Aussie Living Homes team

Breege

BreegePerth, WA

Such a stress free build!

The whole team was so easy to deal with. They understood being a first homebuyer i wasn’t sure about the whole process and talked me through every step. There was not a single issue along the way. I received weekly updates on what was happening along with photos. Everything has been so chilled out and cruisey with Aussie. Everything I had asked for has been done without a fuss and very quickly. There is a wide range of options at pre-start and something that will suit everyone. I dont think I could’ve picked a better company to build with!

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Thank you so much Breege! Your kind words and appreciation mean a lot to the team. Love to hear that you had a great experience. Enjoy your new home :)

The best decision we’ve ever made.

Since day 1, our builder Kirk was welcoming, accommodating and very clear with our build. Our broker Nathan was amazing, he made everything so clear and understandable for us as first home owners. When construction began, our client liaison Belinda was more than friendly and helped us every step of the way.
David was our building supervisor and handled everything so smoothly.
Our build quality was above expectations, with everything moving so quickly and any issues (hardly any) were sorted out immediately and handled well.
Our final payment was below our estimated, and the build time was so much quicker than our estimated.
We would recommend Aussie Living to anyone building a home! We are so in love. Thank you Aussie Living. :)

Construction End DateJanuary 2019

Awesome team

Fantastic experience!!! We build our first home with Aussie livings and it was an amazing experience from day 1. We felt that we had support 24/7 and nothing was too hard and no question was too silly. Every single person we had to deal in the process all of them were absolutely amazing, positive and helpful. We’d surely couldn’t recommend enough and praise enough this fantastic team. Looking forward to work with you in the next projects.

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

This is fantastic! Thank you so much Ivo :) Everyone at Aussie Living Homes is so happy to hear your feedback and we appreciate it. Glad to know you are enjoying your brand new home!

Bonnie

BonnieBrabham

Beyond exceptional customer service and quality of home!! Speechless!

Absolutely amazing !!!

Great! Our figures were on track the whole time and Aussie made sure we stayed in our budget. We were kept in contact each week to ensure we knew exactly where our build was at. The team were always extremely helpful and friendly and were always there to help if we needed. I honestly was so hesitant being a first home buyer that this process was going to be hard but I can honestly say that Aussie made this experience SUPER easy and I would not hesitate to build through them again. Huge Thankyou to Dennika and Belinda for always being so kind and helpful to us and for being so efficient in your work - you both were a lifesaver !! Thankyou again from the bottom of our hearts.

What an experience!

After meetings with multiple different builders we finally found Samh! A building consultant who was determined to build us the house of our dreams, spending our entire first meeting finding and designing the perfect home for us. Through every step of the process, everyone we dealt with were friendly, professional and approachable, nothing was too difficult and no questions were too silly for them. Our home was completed quickly, and the standard of work cannot be faulted. The fantasic team at Aussie Living Homes has made building our first home an absolute blast!

Kris

Kris

Amazing experience

We built our new home in our dream suburb caversham, we honestly never thought that we would be here today taking this amazing journey in our life. We couldn't of asked for a better team backing us the whole way making our dreams possible. Every single person we got the pleasure to meet at Aussie living put in so much hard work and effort to help us. We could never thank them all enough.

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Great service and able to answer every question

We had a great time building our first home with aussie living. As a first home buyer we had many questions and we never had a question they couldn't answer. We were kept up to date with email updates and several onsite meetings. Which we loved. Every person we dealt with at aussie living was great. From James at the display home, through to Dennika at our prestart and Natalie with our weekly updates and handover. Also David our site supervisor was awesome keeping everything on time.They always helped us with our weird and unknowing questions and would recommend them to anyone looking to build a new home.

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Fantastic experience! Great service from start to finish!

Exceptional experience from the first phone call to the sales rep to the key handover. Not once did I feel intimidated or undermined. We made a number of changes to they layout of our house before prestart and have had no issues with the changes. Every query I have made during the construction was answered quickly and accurately. I cannot wait to move into our new beautiful house. Very very happy.

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Wow Glen, what an amazing review! Thank you so much and a huge congratulations on building your new home. Your home building journey is YOURS and we are glad you felt this way too. We wish you many happy years to come in your new home!

Dream come true

First impressions of the team at Aussie Living were amazing! Super professional and helpful when it comes to every aspect of building a home. Being our first home we had no idea where to start, but with Aussie is was care free and a great process. The house quality, range of choices for absolutely everything and huge selection of house designs that were available allowed us to build an amazing first home and we couldn’t be happier with the final product!

Bebeth

Bebethasked

Hi, just wondering. When you order some materials like for example roofing materials, do you supposed to know when it will be delivered on-site? And what’s the standard time frame for you to start the job to install that materials? Thank you

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Hi Babeth! I believe we have been in contact recently regarding your roofing materials. Your Client Liaison will keep you regularly updated with all the information about time frames for delivery and installation. Each home is unique and so the time varies but you will always be kept informed if there are any delays. I hope this helps Babeth but please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions. 9241 4911

Durga

Durgaasked

Can anyone suggest how long they do take to start building after shire approval. I am aware of some other builders who do start works in 2-3 weeks from shire approval. I am building with Aussie living, more than 1 month already gone from shire approval date. Initially they say its around month. Now they say its another month. when I ask why so late they say they have million things to do. I am not sure how many millions thing one need to do to start building. obviously I feel its rude response. Probably its not appropriate response to any client you work for. Now I am struggling to trust what they say. Can any one have experience with them in this regard.

Middi
Middi

Hi durga ,
It took about 3 months after approval , I was very happy with the pace way they proceeded from there on ... I dont know how much it will cost but if its your new home I would recommend a independent building inspector .
Well you must get used to the rude responses and blatant lies . Everything said the quality of the building is the hands of the site supervisor . The office staffs are mere puppets .
Make sure you do include the soakwells in the contract . I wasnot happy with the way they did the drainage or the provisions that they were supposed to do as per contract .

Take photos of something you are in doubt of ,while the construction is happening , so that you some evidence to talk to the office . You will not get a chance to have a direct communication with site supervisor.

Cheers hope this helps

Sparkly oven
Sparkly oven

To be honest I think it depends entirely on the individual members that u deal with. We had the opposite experience of the poster above. Our build was super fast, our building supervisor had a few meetings with us and was available anytime we had questions. Weekly emails outlining exactly what was going to happen. 25wk build from site works - key handover. And our building supervisor even popped over 2wks after we were in to make sure everything was ok. Everybody we dealt with were great, no negative experiences at all. In comparison to other people in our estate who built with other builders, we are the lucky ones living in our home while they are still waiting

bmthasked

How long does it take for pad down after settlement?? we have waited over a month and a half after settlement already, and were just told that it may take another two months, thus being almost three and a half months until anything happens.. We had been patiently waiting as it was for the title of our property which took a year already (which is not aussie livings fault) but I just don't understand why on earth it is taking so long?! feels like we have been waiting an eternity and we didnt even get an estimated date on when the pad will go down till I asked 50x, then when I asked them why it will take so long I got no response.... what do I do to get it rolling a tad faster????

Hi bmth,

I will give an indication of the steps in an approval process;

1. Final construction plans (structural variations are finalized).
2. Obtain Engineers Structural Certification of plans.
3. Obtain Energy Efficiency Compliance.
4. Obtain Home Indemnity Insurance
5. Obtain Developers Design Guideline approval.
6. Obtain Certified Design Compliance.
7. Obtain MRA approval (if required).
8. Obtain Town Planning approval (if required).
9. Obtain Building Licence approval.
10. Obtain Water Authority approval.

Occasionally this process can't begin until settlement has occurred. I know that I haven't given a firm answer to your question (I only have 1000 characters) but if Settlement is the last approval then you would generally be onsite fairly soon but if it is the first approval then you could be 2 to 4 months away.

Please call me on 9241 4911 to discuss your specific home.

Regards,
Anthony Oldershaw
Brand Manager

Angie
Angie

It took over 7 months from our settlement to our slab down. Then over a month for the brick work to start. They have been onsite for 5 weeks now and still our walls are not even half way done. I hope you won't have to wait as long as we have at it has been very stressful on our young family.

bmth

We waited roughly 5 months till construction, now the ball is thankfully rolling, we have the walls up and we are waiting for roof timbers. Hopefully it will go faster for you :)

Get an answer from our members and Aussie Living Homes representatives

Aussie Living Homes WA, Margaret River

No reviews
CategoryHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome Builders
Contact Number (08) 9241 4999(08) 9792 2355(08) 9792 2355(08) 9792 2355
Address20 Walters Drive, Osborne Park Western Australia 6017, Australia11 Stirling Street, Bunbury Western Australia 6230, Australia47 Queen Street, Busselton Western Australia 6280, Australia3/111 Bussell Highway, Margaret River Western Australia 6285, Australia
Email Address reception@aussielivinghomes.com.aureception@aussielivinghomes.com.aureception@aussielivinghomes.com.aureception@aussielivinghomes.com.au