• Site Admin
  • Electrical & Lighting

Luke Ellis

Luke EllisPerth, WA

Building with Aussie Living

From start to finish building with Aussie Living homes was a great and very exciting experience. I would not have been able to to build my home if it was not for the excellent help and work from the sales rep and mortgage broker. Once the slab was down the build went very well with great quality, the office staff also done a great job keeping me updated and helped me with all of my queries. I would highly recommend Aussie Living if you are looking at building your first home.

Great Process

We found the building process with Aussie Living great, throughout the whole process they kept us well informed. It was good getting the weekly updates and photos of the house. The building process was really fast and a smooth process. We are really happy that we chose Aussie Living Homes.

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Perfect! Super quick build!

Great service from beginning to end. Answered all my questions and very quick response via email and phone. Made the changes I asked for and gave me a great quality home that I am very excited to move into. Workmanship is of great quality. The end price was as expected.

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Hi DJC, Thanks so much for sharing your review! We love hearing your feedback on your building journey! Congratulations on your new home, we're sure you'll love it for many years to come!

Smooth build!

We were very happy with the service here. Communication was timely and clear, and the process was fairly smooth and easy. We are first time builders and they made the process easy to understand, and there were no hidden costs. We are really happy with the finished product and would reccomend the company to those wanting to build!

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Hi Milorad, Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear we made your journey of building your first home smooth and easy! Congratulations on getting the keys to your first home!

Fantastic building experience

Whole process was efficient and well organized. Communication was frequent and informative. No issues with the build, supervisor was very helpful and on the ball. Anything that was brought up was handled quickly and to a satisfactory standard. We found costs to be very reasonable. Would build with them again based on our experience.

annie b.

annie b.Perth, WA

Best builders in Perth

Every one from Geoff at the very start to Lauren in pre-start Rob in finance, Natalie as our client liaison and Simon as the BEST site supervisor you could ask for, I dont think there has been a week where we have not been updated in what stage our paperwork/build was at. The home is quality and have not been able to fault it at all. The final cost came in as per what we where given. We have been extremely happy with everything we will definitely be recommended Aussie living to friends and family who which to build. Thank you again it was the best / stress free build I could ask for.

Simone H

Simone HPerth, WA

Amazing and friendly build and service!

We have built our home through Aussie Living and can not fault them or be happier. From our initial consultation/sales pitch with Samh, to our key handover with Natalie, the whole process has been amazing and run very smoothly on our end because of all their hard work. Our fantastic site supervisor, Phil, has been ahead of schedule, maintained the highest quality workmanship and kept clear communication pathways open. We couldn't be happier with Aussie and will definitely recommend to friends and family. We very much look forward to building with them again in the future! Final cost compared to quote, we came in under quoted budget. Thanks again, Team.

First Home

My partner and I were so very happy with all aspects of the build. It was very well managed and the building was of the highest quality. All our questions were answered timely. Any costs we were told upfront and it matched with the final cost. We cannot wait to move in and will recommend Aussie Living Homes to all of our friends and family who are thinking of building.

Melissa R.

Melissa R.Perth, WA

Should be more than 5 stars!

We are really satisfied building was so exciting and quick, its like about 4 months and we didn't even notice that here we are moving already to our brand new home! Our client liaison officer Su is really nice and friendly, she keep us updated with the progress every week.
We didn't have any problems with them at all and we're really happy with the outcome. And Special thanks to Jai Thomas, he's the best agent!

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Home is where the heart is

Have had an overall awesome experience with Aussie living homes have made us feel welcomed none the less, no question to silly to ask very supportive in all aspects of building would reccomend to friends and family, No hiccups along the way and most importantly no surprise costs anywhere so happy happy days for us

Sheils

SheilsPerth, WA

Great first home build experience.

My sister and I are young first home buyers with no experience so everything was very daunting. But from the beginning we knew we were in the hands of very professional people and it was then easy to trust them. There was regular communication and if we had any questions it was dealt with swiftly. We are both really happy with the team and the final product.

Thank you Aussie Livings.

Nathan

NathanPerth, WA

Great and easy process

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Hi Nathan, Thanks so much for the great review, we appreciate your feedback! Congratulations on your new home! We've loved being with you on your building journey!

Amazing friendly service.

We are very happy with our build for our first home, we were always kept updated every step along the way, making the daunting process of building our first house alot easier. Right from the start everyone at Aussie living has been very helpful with all of our questions. We are also very happy with the quality of the finishes to the entire home.

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Thank you Aussie living for building us our first home. The process from start to finish was very easy and exciting! Excellent communication from all the staff. A big thanks to Kirk neubronner who was our sales rep for the home. Very happy with our final product! Thanks again Aussie Living.

Andrew B

Andrew BPerth, WA

Great service, very professional and awesome to deal with

The whole team was wonderful to deal with from the beginning to the end! Everyone made it such a fun and easy process. We could not be happier with the finished home and if it wasnt for the helpful advice from Aussie staff we wouldnt be where we are today! Big thanks to Samh, Dennika, Belinda, Dave, Richard and every one else who helped us throughout the process!

Construction End DateJuly 2019

SRMWestern Australia

Aussie ongoing living nightmare

Absolute poor quality home. Supervisor was unprofessional and foul mouthed. Allowed the poorest quality of trades to build our house. They did do maintenance, new team have been good so far. However, now ignoring works that need doing. We have ongoing issues with BOTH bathrooms. Water damage, poor quality plaster.

Perfect home

Thank you Aussie living Homes for building us a great quality home. It was a great experience from start to finish. We would like to thank Geoff, Danika, Natalie, Dave and the whole team. When problems came up, it was handled professionally. But great experience all round, definitely recommend Aussie living homes.

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Hi Antoinette, Thanks so much for sharing your lovely review! We really do appreciate your feedback, and I'll be sure to pass your review onto the team! Congratulations on your new home! :)
Warm Regards, The team at Aussie Living Homes

Rachel

RachelPerth, WA

Perfect for the first home builder!

David

DavidPerth, WA

Perfect fit!!!

These guys actually exceeded my expectations
*Friendly and professional staff
*Efficient & effective
*Very informative & educative
*Attentive to detail on my specifications
*Trustworthy and in for a long term relationship.
Whoever wants to build a house, please try Aussie Living first. I certainly will engage them again.
Lots thanx to the whole team & keep up the good work guys.
U rock!!!

Sylvain

SylvainPerth, WA

All started with a phone call, few month later I'm moving in....

From start to key in hand, this team worked together to build our home. We had to choose our design and colours, from floor to roof....
When everything was chosen, we could get back to our normal occupation. It was a total stress free experience, from their broker, any step was enjoyable.
We manage to drive past our new home few times, the builder and teams on site were lovely, take their time to explain to you what they are doing...
Great experience with Aussie Living home.
In few months we were moving in!
Thanks Aussie Living home

Bebeth

Bebethasked

Hi, just wondering. When you order some materials like for example roofing materials, do you supposed to know when it will be delivered on-site? And what’s the standard time frame for you to start the job to install that materials? Thank you

Aussie Living H.Aussie Living Homes

Hi Babeth! I believe we have been in contact recently regarding your roofing materials. Your Client Liaison will keep you regularly updated with all the information about time frames for delivery and installation. Each home is unique and so the time varies but you will always be kept informed if there are any delays. I hope this helps Babeth but please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions. 9241 4911

Durga

Durgaasked

Can anyone suggest how long they do take to start building after shire approval. I am aware of some other builders who do start works in 2-3 weeks from shire approval. I am building with Aussie living, more than 1 month already gone from shire approval date. Initially they say its around month. Now they say its another month. when I ask why so late they say they have million things to do. I am not sure how many millions thing one need to do to start building. obviously I feel its rude response. Probably its not appropriate response to any client you work for. Now I am struggling to trust what they say. Can any one have experience with them in this regard.

Middi
Middi

Hi durga ,
It took about 3 months after approval , I was very happy with the pace way they proceeded from there on ... I dont know how much it will cost but if its your new home I would recommend a independent building inspector .
Well you must get used to the rude responses and blatant lies . Everything said the quality of the building is the hands of the site supervisor . The office staffs are mere puppets .
Make sure you do include the soakwells in the contract . I wasnot happy with the way they did the drainage or the provisions that they were supposed to do as per contract .

Take photos of something you are in doubt of ,while the construction is happening , so that you some evidence to talk to the office . You will not get a chance to have a direct communication with site supervisor.

Cheers hope this helps

Sparkly oven
Sparkly oven

To be honest I think it depends entirely on the individual members that u deal with. We had the opposite experience of the poster above. Our build was super fast, our building supervisor had a few meetings with us and was available anytime we had questions. Weekly emails outlining exactly what was going to happen. 25wk build from site works - key handover. And our building supervisor even popped over 2wks after we were in to make sure everything was ok. Everybody we dealt with were great, no negative experiences at all. In comparison to other people in our estate who built with other builders, we are the lucky ones living in our home while they are still waiting

bmthasked

How long does it take for pad down after settlement?? we have waited over a month and a half after settlement already, and were just told that it may take another two months, thus being almost three and a half months until anything happens.. We had been patiently waiting as it was for the title of our property which took a year already (which is not aussie livings fault) but I just don't understand why on earth it is taking so long?! feels like we have been waiting an eternity and we didnt even get an estimated date on when the pad will go down till I asked 50x, then when I asked them why it will take so long I got no response.... what do I do to get it rolling a tad faster????

Hi bmth,

I will give an indication of the steps in an approval process;

1. Final construction plans (structural variations are finalized).
2. Obtain Engineers Structural Certification of plans.
3. Obtain Energy Efficiency Compliance.
4. Obtain Home Indemnity Insurance
5. Obtain Developers Design Guideline approval.
6. Obtain Certified Design Compliance.
7. Obtain MRA approval (if required).
8. Obtain Town Planning approval (if required).
9. Obtain Building Licence approval.
10. Obtain Water Authority approval.

Occasionally this process can't begin until settlement has occurred. I know that I haven't given a firm answer to your question (I only have 1000 characters) but if Settlement is the last approval then you would generally be onsite fairly soon but if it is the first approval then you could be 2 to 4 months away.

Please call me on 9241 4911 to discuss your specific home.

Regards,
Anthony Oldershaw
Brand Manager

Angie
Angie

It took over 7 months from our settlement to our slab down. Then over a month for the brick work to start. They have been onsite for 5 weeks now and still our walls are not even half way done. I hope you won't have to wait as long as we have at it has been very stressful on our young family.

bmth

We waited roughly 5 months till construction, now the ball is thankfully rolling, we have the walls up and we are waiting for roof timbers. Hopefully it will go faster for you :)

Get an answer from our members and Aussie Living Homes representatives