Aussie Personal Loans

Aussie Personal Loans

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Aussie Personal Loans? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0

Good

High interest rate but easy to obtain, they released my car from encumbrance prior to loan completion with no hassle!

Overall a good experience.

worst company ever to deal with!

Other Car Loans

Worst Customer Service

I have been with Aussie for 5 years and have never missed a payment. When I wanted to sell my car to get it unencumbered they demanded that I basically pay them what I was getting for my car to have it released! I've never missed a payment with these jokers! Taking my business elsewhere and they are taking their sweet time to give me a statement to try and keep my interest just that bit longer. Can't wait to be rid of them with their crappy service, unhelpful employees and lack of internet banking. Do yourself a favour and run as fast as you can.

Deceived
    DeceivedSydney

23.5% interest??? Are you serious?

Went back as a returning customer after settling previous loan without defaults. Offered 23.5% on a new loan!!! Misleading interest rates on their website, absolute rip off!!! Atleast, they did not waste my time. Reason doesn't matter, You cannot get a personal loan unless you agree to their debt consolidation suggestion!!!

Car Loans

Find out how Aussie Personal Loans compares to other Car Loans

shannon
    shannonMelbourne

The most unprofessional company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

They're a joke!!!

After consultation with a broker from Aussie it had been stated that included fees, deposits and conveyancer charges etc that I would be left with a sustational amount left from my deposit. Well... 3 days prior to settlement I get a lovely letter from my conveyancer to advise that the settlement amount was in fact $9,000 over my budget! So, now I've had to get a personal loan for the remaining amount! Aussie won't save you, they'll rip you!!!!!!

Bad communication

Tzipporah
    TzipporahBrisbane

Wouldn't bother

Was looking for a loan to consolidate a few smaller debts. I applied online and they called and gave me approval pending providing documents. I scanned and emailed documents the next morning and didn't hear back for a few days. I rang them and they said they had closed off my application. No reason why. They said I would need to put in a new one. That is just fantastic, I would end up with 2 credit enquiries on my credit report. Nice way to make sure I wouldn't have much of a chance with another lender.
    Online application is quick

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
    super-funds-awards-2020
    Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
    credit-card-awards-2020
    What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
    what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
    kiwifruit89
    kiwifruit89Adelaide

23.5% interest? No thanks.

Absolutely terrible, I applied for a debt consolidation loan online through Aussie & like others have said, I had to chase them for a response and when they finally got back to me with approval, they offered me 23.49% interest rate. This is 5.5% higher than the credit cards I wanted to get rid of. Needless to say I politely asked them to cancel the application and am now currently working on paying off my credit card debt. I certainly won't be considering Aussie for any financial product in the future.

Extremely high interest rate, bad service.

Other Car Loans

kCB
    kCBAU

Quick, easy, good service

I needed some money fast. I applied for a loan. It was quick and easy. Received a call back and got loan approval. Service was friendly and professional and I had the money in may account quickly.
    professional, friendly