Aussie Personal Loans

Aussie Personal Loans

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Aussie Personal Loans? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0

Good

High interest rate but easy to obtain, they released my car from encumbrance prior to loan completion with no hassle!

Overall a good experience.

kCB
    kCBAU

Quick, easy, good service

I needed some money fast. I applied for a loan. It was quick and easy. Received a call back and got loan approval. Service was friendly and professional and I had the money in may account quickly.
    professional, friendly

Other Car Loans

holdenchick
    holdenchickqld, 4211

Bad

I applied online and was told that someone would call me within 60 minutes. 2 hours later, i rang to see if they had recieved my application as no one had rang me as yet. The staff member was really rude saying that he wouldnt do anything or even check that they had recieved the application and i should wait to be called back.
    They offer cheaper interest rates compared to other finance companies and you can also apply for a loan of $3000 or more compared to a minimum of $5000 from banks
    They dont get back to you in the time frame that they tell you they will, and if you ring up to enquire why it is taking longer than expected - they are rude and offer no assistance