100% · 30%

Brigitte
BrigitteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

This product is the best!! Excellent service too

We bought our home 12 years ago, brand new with this vac system installed. It's excellent for vacuuming floors and carpets as it's very powerful and the hose extends to all areas.

I've only had to replace the hose once after 6 years and recently went in to replace the vacuum head which had worn out. The service staff were extremely helpful, serviced parts without charge and gave excellent advice, which prompted this

review.

Show details

SuperStarMumAU2 posts

Great System

My husband and I recently moved in to a new home in Melton, our builder installed the system for us as part of our building contract. It's a great little unit, and I've been really surprised with just how much suction it has. We have 3 ports in our house where we connect the hose to and 1 in the garage which we use for cleaning our cars. When we moved in our builder gave us the option to take our basic hose kit back to the company who installed it and upgrade to a switch handle kit which was a great idea. It was installed by Eagle Home Solutions ductedvac.com. I would recommend this system to everyone, also because its so easy to use my husband doesnt mind vacuuming
Small size, super powerful, easy to use
Mr AwesomeAU17 posts

Aussie Vac AV-1100 Ducted Vacuum

I bought the AV-1100 Ducted Vacuum from Ducted Vac for my new house in Doreen (North East of Melbourne) after a friend of the wife suggested we should do it while building our new house. I have got to say it has to be one of the best things ever. Over the past 10 years I've been through about 5 vacuum cleaners. This unit sits nicely in the garage and is pretty quiet considering how much it can suck. Perfect for the car to (which is how others got broken lol ). The service was pretty good as well which is also why I am leaving this review. I highly recommend you get a quote from Eagle Home Solutions (ductedvac.com)
Energy efficient. out of the way, better buying a sturdy unit that will last for years than a cheaper portable one.