AussieWell

AussieWell

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MANDY TIVER

MANDY TIVERSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fraudsters!!!

I made an order in early January this year and still haven't received my products!! I have made many attempts to contact but all avenues are dead ends!! Aussiewell are fraudsters...Taking your money and leaving you high and dry!!!

heather

heatherHunter Region, NSW

Sadly this is a scam. Don't trust them.

i've had no responses. have handed it over to my bank's fraud department. I want my money refunded.
They need to be investigated and shut down.
The purchase receipt email with tracking number would not allow for follow through on clicking on tracking number. Total bogus.

Stole my money

I Ordered some sunscreen more than a month ago. Got an email saying my order was processed and shipped. It never got delivered. No reply on my emails. Got no refund.

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They will take your order and money, then say they they're out of stock. Surprise, no refund

I ordered an item in December 2018. An order number was provided. A few days later, I was told that the order could not be processed as they had actually made an inventory error and don't actually stock the requested item. A refund was promised.

It is now more than 2 months later and despite many follow ups by email (as there is no telephone contact number), I have not been provided with a refund.

Most recently, I was advised that the refund had been made and that I should check my account or check with my bank. Of course, this has not happened.

Steer clear. You will be ripped off.

Unhappy tenant

Unhappy tenantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Same complaint as everyone else

Son

Son

Never Again

I made an order 10 days ago with express post. I got no tracking number and no delivery. I will never buy anything from them again. Maybe Dept. of Fair Trading is the next step.

Shelley

ShelleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still waiting

Ordered the end of December, no reply to my email, no tracking number, voicemail box is full. Not happy and will not order again. My advice is to steer well clear.

Don’t use them!

After waiting 4 weeks I emailed them , couple of days later they said they would send a tracking number , 10 days on and 2 emails still no reply . I regret I didn’t read these comments before I ordered from this so call company

Success finally!

After several weeks and some emails to and fro the item I ordered arrived. It was a relief and the wait was worth it. The packaging and the order itself were as advertised. thank you team for processing this order, even if it did take a long time!

DON'T DO IT

After 20 days of placing my order I decided to email them. The excuse for not dispatching the product was because it was still sitting in the shopping basket and that I needed to purchase again. I emailed them again asking then why did the money come out of my credit card if it was not yet purchased- and that I would proceed with legal action???? I then received a reply saying there was a dispatch/stock error and they would refund my money. 5 days later the money was refunded. Obviously a very suspicious way of doing business. No phone number and tracking numbers don't work and emails with non relevant information and poor excuses. Why hasn't this website been closed down????

Product arrived in 2 weeks. Relieved!

It took about 3 weeks for my order to arrive in the mail. I did email twice, once to ask for a tracking number that worked, and another time to ask when the product would arrive. All in, I’m satisfied.

Jane FCrossroads

This company Is fraudulent and take your money and never send the items. Do not buy from them report

HELEN

HELEN

NEVER AGAIN

Money has been taken from my account. Tracking number doesn’t work. I have emailed them and never got a reply. I wish I had read the reviews before I placed my order.

21st

21stBrisbane QLD

Suss Website, Misinformation on Shipping information, doesn't have items supplied in Australia

tony

tonyruawai

total rip off's .

total rip off scamers . dont buy from them ,i will be lodging a police complant about them lucky it was not a big order,

JRH

JRHBurwood

Fraud is crime.

I placed my order on 8 November 2018 and have not received my parcel today (i.e., 5 December 2018). I e-mailed Aussiewell but no response. No phone number is provided on its website. It is the worst online shopping experience I have had. I won't buy any items from Aussiewell in the future. I wonder if it is fraud? Fraud is crime.

inefficient or incompetent

It was easy to find, easy to pay but I don't know if I will ever get my order....I would give it zero stars and wonder if it is a scam...

Rip off

I purchased twice from aussiewell.I received nothing.When I contacted them I was told they were out of stock with what I ordered.I asked for return of my money and I guy called [name removed] told me he can’t do that and to take it as a dispute to my bank.I believe I have been scammed.Do not order from them.
Marella Sydney Australia

Took My Money

Not satisfied haven’t received product and doubt I ever will. Dodgy website and took my Money out of bank. Will never buy from here again.

Dr Pete

Dr PeteSydney

Have not received delivery or refund

I ordered two products, received the cheaper one, not the more expensive one. I wish I had checked this Product Review site before ordering given the other poor ratings. My experience has mirrored other reports. They don't stock the products themselves, they order from other stores. I had a quick response to my first enquiry about the late delivery, saying they were on top of it and I would receive details very soon - but details or product never followed.

Update on 5 Dec 2018: I have now received a refund for the product (Life Extension brand) they were unable to deliver.

Elinor

Elinorasked

Do you have a branch of aussie well in nsw

Ali
Ali

I dont know about NSW. I am not from Australia

Samantha

Samanthaasked

Where is an email address for the aussie well company all appear to just lead back to the site even the phone number has a automated voice telling you that 'no messages can be left at this number'. !? Does it exist?

mel4
mel4

The only one I had was the one that is on the website. It was also on the email I received to confirm my order, so I replied to that.

Jane F

No they are a fraud, not an Australian site but what is called an on sale site hosted by Webair in New York USA they and the registrar is TPP Wholesale, the site owner is a Judy Prior in Lima. They are a fraud. The address they list in Melbourne doesn’t exist and the phone number is a Sydney number that never answers and the voice mail box too full so you can’t leave a message. They are just stealing purchasers money and not providing the items, except occasionally to appear legit but this is happening less and less. If you do chase them for tracking you get no where and any follow up the emails just bounce back. Report this fraud and scam to police, ACCC and the FPA scam watch.

Annieasked

Hi, wondering whether you ended up getting your purchase. I have had the same experience and am wondering whether you ended up with your purchase?

peter
peter

Hi there,
Yes I did get my order, but I did register a complaint with my credit card, and it was a few days later that heard from Aussie well? And then about 10 days later the goods arrived. ?

Annie

Ok, thank you. I have registered with PayPal, as that is how I paid. I am glad you were able to get your purchase. I will not be buying through them again and if I receive my purchase or payment back, I will be leaving a bad review. Thank you so much for getting back to me.

Jane F

They are not even responding with complaints made any more. This site is a Fraud and needs to be reported by customers affected by this scam to AACC and FPA Scam watch website they are NOT AN AUSTRALIAN COMPANY, they are an on sold website hosted by Webair in New York USA and the registrar is TPP wholesaler PTY LTD, the site owner is Judy Prior in Lima. A few people receive their items to appear legitimate often only after they are chased, but now even that isn’t working, emails to follow up just bounce back. Unfortunately the website continues to operate and steal from people. They need to be investigated and shut down report this site to ACCC and FPA scam Watch, it is a scam and a fraud.