AusSpecs (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Optical Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

I love my glasses

Janet M.AusSpecs

We at AusSpecs are very happy to hear that your glasses are serving you well. Thank you for sharing..

DavidP

DavidPPort Macquarie NSW

Excellent quality, great value!

I ordered a pair of extended readers from Ausspecs. When they arrived and I realised the high quality they are, I ordered a pair of Freeform progressive glasses with transitional lenses. These were also of high quality, with the intermediate area wider & more useful than my old Specsavers “Elite”, top range progressives. For $50 less than Specsavers 2 for 1 deal, I received two pairs of great glasses, with higher spec lenses and frames and definitely more stylish.

I highly recommend Ausspecs and couldn’t be happier with my new glasses.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Thank you for the feedback. It is fabulous to receive such a great review. Thanks and have a wonderful day :)

Leyton

Leyton

Perfect Experience

First time ordering glasses online and couldn't be happier that I chose AusSpecs. I received exactly what I ordered within the time I was told.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Thank you for your comments, we are pleased that we could help :)

Bendigo Rocks

Bendigo RocksCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

AusSpecs are Brilliant !

Auspecs are terrific. I purchased from them online of course.

I ordered two pair of identical Model Number hr4068a while on special. They double checked my prescription with me before proceeding as my focus is quite different in each eye.

My order arrived on time and my new specs are perfect and very good quality.

I found their service to be excellent especially for an online style business. Two pair of excellent reading glasses for $97.00 while on special including postage !!! Yipee!

An icy winters day in Hades shall coincide with Kim Jong Un winning the Nobel Peace Prize for Outstanding Achievements in Human Rights before I buy specs anywhere else again.

5 Stars and many thanks.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Hello Bendigo Rocks, Its a pleasure to be of assistance and we really appreciate your kind words :)

No discount on glasses

Had received my glasses today and i had accidentally ordered Bifocal glasses instead of Multifocal glasses. The price of these glasses cost me as much as specssavers did with branded frames for the glasses. I called them up today and they were not cooperative at all and said i had to pay an extra of $165 which was just for the multifocal and were i had payed $165 in the first place for the glasses. I surfed on the internet and found the same frame for the glasses for $20 and the build quality for the glasses was poor with looses hinges of the frame. You are better off buying glasses from elsewhere where you know you will get your money back if there is any problem.

Sam
Sam

Excellent Service at a Great Price

Janet M.AusSpecs

We are very happy that you are happy with our product and service,We look forward to serving you in the future :)

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

First time experience was excellent.

Prompt responses to clarify and confirm prescriptions over a weekend. Both pairs were with me about 10 days later and were as I specified and as described on the site. I would definitely recommend Ausspecs to others.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Hi Ben. Thank you for the concise feedback. It is heartening to receive such a great review. Cheers and have a wonderful day :)

Simple, cheap, effective solution backed by excellent service

Janet M.AusSpecs

Hi Sylvia, We are so glad that this all worked out for the good. thank you for sharing this with us. Please have a wonderful day :)

John

JohnMelbourne

Excellent product for the price and excellent service.

Frames were robust and of good quality. Lenses were clear and very thin for the price. Had small problem with fitting and I emailed ausspecs on a Sunday. Reply came on Monday morning with enough info to solve problem!
I am now looking at also buying prescription sunglasses.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Hi John, Glad we could help and that the video was helpful :)

Timelord1Nick

Timelord1NickMoorabin

Excellent value glasses from an Australian company you can trust!

Janet M.AusSpecs

Its wonderful to hear that you are happy with our product and service, we do appreciate your kind words.

Bruce

BruceDallarnil

this company a perfect solution for pensioners

i have been buying prescription glasses from ausspecs yearly since 2011 and am extremely pleased with the price as well as the quality and service. well done

les P

les PNorth Haven

Great product and service

This is the third pair of glasses purchased from AusSpecs. Also ordered a pair for my wife. Great to phone and get a quick answer about my order.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Hello Les it was lovely talking to you on the phone and thank you for your kind words.

Woody

WoodyHunter Region, NSW

trustworthy

We have been dealing with Auspects for years and have found them to be absolutely trustworthy, We had a small problem with our first pair and it was dealt with and solved immediately.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Hello Woody, feedback like this makes it all worthwhile, thank you so much for the comments

Rebecca Ross

Rebecca Ross

So glad I have found these guys!

I ordered my first pair of glasses about 4 weeks ago and was so happy with the price, quality of the glasses, service I received and speed of the delivery that I have just ordered another pair.
Fantastic and highly recommended these guys.

Hello Rebecca.
We really appreciate your kind words and sentiments and feel sure that your next pair will be equally good.
cheers :)

Leslie

LeslieMclaren Vale

Second Purchase excellent again

This time got two pairs multis one for hubby and one for me. Both pairs perfect again excellent quality great backup and assistance from the staff.
No hesitation in recommending this company to all family and friends
and another good thing is that they are an Aussie company

Hello Leslie,
Its great to see you back.
We really appreciate that you point out that AusSpecs is 100% Australian owned and Operated which gives us a closer working relationship with our clients.
Cheers and please have a wonderful day :)

Renee

Renee

Great Glasses, Excellent Customer Service, Fast Delivery AND So Affordable

Do not have anything but praise for this site and have recommended it to many of my friends and family already. I'd especially like to thank the owner Janet for her fantastic advice and help.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Hi, wow I really do have a big head now :) Thank you sooo much for your kind words and we are really happy that we could be of service
Cheers

No Fuss Ordering

Fantastic fast service. Excellent quality glasses. No fuss from home ordering. Cannot recommend highly enough have recommended to all my friends. Thank you!

Janet M.AusSpecs

Thank you for your feedback, Pleased to have been of assistance and hope we can look after you on your next visit. :)

Perfect

Multifocal mens glasses arrived.PERFECT from the second they hit my face.Notice to potential buyers,YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU ORDER, its up to you to be accurate with your prescription and eye measurements,as I was very careful and particular,I got the best pair of multies I have had in years.AusSpecs are very easy to communicate with I rang several times for advice and guidance and Janet was the perfect host.My Partner (Pamela) also bought 2 pair of reading glases, same result PERFECT. Thanks AusSpecs, as you can see, Im very happy. O/N 20189759

Janet M.AusSpecs

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We are always happy to be of assistance as ordering glasses for the first time can be a little daunting. We are always here to help. :)

Jen G

Jen Gmelbourne

Very Happy

I am very happy with my purchase from ausspecs. They offer an extensive variety to choose from what's more, the prices are extremely moderate. I ordered 2 pairs of multifocal glasses from this shop and they work perfectly and saved me hundreds of dollars

Janet M.AusSpecs

Hello Jen G, its just wonderful that we are able to be of service and save you lots of money that you can use for other things like chocolate! ;)

Vijay

Vijay

Do not buy any multifocal lenses.

Daniel H.

Daniel H.asked

Hello AusSpecs, happy 2020, just wanted to check in to see if there is an ETA on when the website will be back up & running, thanks!

Janet M.AusSpecs

Hi Daniel, A happy new year to you too.
We are sorry for this inconvenience but Its back now cheers :)

Dennis

Dennisasked

Hello , who would you recommend in adelaide sa to do an eye test for glasses ? Also is there anyway I am able to use my existing titanium frames /that were very expensive but light .
Regards Dennis

Michelle
Michelle

Hi Dennis - sorry, no idea about eye tests in Adelaide. I'm in Melbourne. I used Spec Savers and they were good. Apparently you can re-use existing frames.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Hello Dennis and thank you for your question.

Being that AusSpecs has been supplying glasses as a third party scenario of over 10 years you can imaging that we get a lot of feedback on which stores are best and which ones, not so much.

During this time we have formed the opinion that opsm might be the best for prescription accuracy and customer care.

One big difference is that opsm are company owned store (owned by Luxitica ) so their focus is more toward looking after their clients and building a long term relationship.

They are generally very helpful in supplying you with a copy of your prescription on request.

Still very expensive though.

With regard the re-glazing of your "Old Favorites" yes it can be done but the cost is often prohibitive.

Unfortunately we now live in a throw away society meaning that for about 1/3 the price of lens replacement you can buy a brand new complete set. Perhaps you could get a quote from your optical store at the time of your eye test before making a judgement call :)

All is not lost though, we highly recommend our clients to send their old glasses to Lions Club where they can do the most good .

I do hope this helps and you are always welcome to drop us a line here at AusSpecs

Best regards
Brian

L.G.

L.G.asked

Hi,
I will buy rimless glasses and would like to find out what Ausspecs rimless lenses quality is.
I used to buy my rimless glasses from Zenni. My recent experience is very bad with Zenni as their polycarbonate lenses keep developing cracks around the bolt holes in 6 months or so, typical problem with rimless glasses!
Has anyone experience with Ausspecs rimless multifocal glasses?
Cheers
L.G.

corrie
corrie

I have never bought rimless glasses I like them but for me I stick with the frame around them and they look pretty good

Pen
Pen

Ask AusSpecs, They are very helpful and surprisingly honest.

Get an answer from our members and AusSpecs representatives