AusSpecs (page 3 of 5)

See the Best Optical Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Valorie

ValorieSydney

Amazing Experience

Huge collection with different styles to choose from! Just order a pair and you will be amazed with the service. I saw their advertisements in TV and I am very happy with the order . Glasses are fantastic with clear view ! Thank you!

Janet M.AusSpecs

Glad to hear it all went well, please visit again soon :)

Kim

KimAU

Amazing!

I'm actually ordering my next pair right now as I have got a discount on second order with them. Really amazed with the service great quality, great price, great style and amazing response from the team! Will recommend everyone here to give AusSpecs.com.au a try. Very happy!

Janet M.AusSpecs

Thank you for your business, we hope to see you again soon. :)

Perfect!

Amazing & quick turnaround. They have a wide range of frames. I had my lenses made into sunglasses “for free” (didn’t even know this could be done). So I got excellent prescription sunglasses which work perfectly Will definitely use them again. Several discount codes as well on the website!

Hello Edward.
Thank you for taking the time to add your review. Actually deliveries have been a challenge of late because of TNT being caught up in the latest ransom wear blackmail attempt.
All is back on track and it is great that it worked out :)

Lucas

LucasMelbourne

Amazing Service!

My whole experience with AusSpecs was really great. Every time I'd email the staff and ask something about their products I'd get a very quick reply and they were always friendly and clear. I have been using my glasses non stop for a while now and are very happy with them; Their products are really good and very high quality. .

Hi Lucas
It is really wonderful to receive feedback like this. We appreciate it and hope to see you again soon :)

Very happy with new specs

A couple of weeks ago I dropped my old faithful specs and stood right on them. Just at that time I caught a TV advert for ausspecs and discount specs. It was certainly fortuitous so I ordered 2 pair (one for a spare) The glasses arrived this week and I could not be happier. In fact I could buy 5 pairs for the same price as the stores. Really happy with the glasses, the quality and price. Certainly recommended them to family and friends.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Excellent service.. Very happy!

I recently purchased a standard pair of reading glasses and a pair of bifocals with quite a few top of the range upgrades at a considerable extra cost. No problems with the reading glasses but couldn't cope with the bifocals. The problem wasn't cause by a faulty prescription but was due to my inability to adjust to the loss of peripheral vision (apparently a common problem with bifocals). However as spoke to staff member, they helped get a replacement pair and it was indeed a great service by them. Super Happy

Janet M.AusSpecs

Great service. Good range. Excellent prices.

It's not that often these days you recommend a firm to others, but AusSpecs is one of the very few exceptions. We have been using AusSpecs for more than 5 years now and never been disappointed. Their service is terrific and at the prices they charge we are able to afford new specs every year, keeping our prescription needs up to date. Thanks AusSpecs.

Loved shopping with AusSpecs!

Shopped for the first time online from Ausspecs for my glasses and never been so happy with the purchase. Never thought I could save so much money if I order online.. service is recommended and price is also very reasonable as you can save bucks while using their coupon code. I am going to order another pair now.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Great Service, Quality product, Best price!!

Easy to use website, great communication from Brian- Ausspecs Package was excellent, and great quality lenses at affordable prices!! Way to go Ausspecs!!! I purchases Semi Rimless Spectacles and it was purely worth it!! Loved it .. Also recommend to my friends

Victor Sameau

Victor SameauSouth Australia

Brilliant glasses and excellent value for money!!

The specs arrived today and I am very impressed with the frames. They are fantastic. I was hesitant to buy online but got my script prescription and happy I did because I saved so much money.The service was just amazing! I used coupon code AusSaver you should also use it to save money.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Thank you for your kind words, we aim to please :)

Very happy.

I wear multi focal lenses and they are perfect. I recommend AusSpecs. I am delighted with the advice and frames too. This is the second pair that I have bought from AusSpecs and I will most certainly use them again.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Fantastic that you are happy and great doing business with you.

Wylie

WylieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be Careful

Ordered glasses given expected shipping date only for it to be delayed over a week without a message to update or explain. Poor quality on last pair frame separated decided to try again but deceptive conduct means not again. Expect huge delays if you order.

Also can't trust quality and difficult/expensive to return. Reality is cheap but you end up paying so maybe use a shop front store like spec savers at least you can talk to someone.

Janet M.AusSpecs

I don't usely right a review !

I have been buying glasses from AusSpecs for many years now and not only there prices are very good the quality and the service is equally has good, I where multi focal glass the hardest of the lot and so fare after so many pairs it still perfect not only that but the quality gone up and the price gone down, I did try others but I have to say the are the best and I am not getting anything to right my review there just deserve it.

Janet M.AusSpecs

We certainly appreciate your feedback and the fact that you have been a valued client since 2007, Thank you. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Great in all aspects

Janet M.AusSpecs

We really appreciate the feedback and are really glad you are happy with your new specs. We look forward to seeing you again for the driving pair and are sure they will be as good as this pair :)

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

A comparison of Clearly with Aus specs

EventuallyMaybe

EventuallyMaybeAU

Pleasantly surprised by wonderful friendly service.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Hello, only too happy to have been able to help :) so pleasing to hear that your glasses are what you wanted and arrived quickly

AWESOME!

My new glasses are excellent - Precise fit and perfect clarity, AND I saved at least half, if not a third or MORE on optometrist prices and all I had to do was wait about a week for them.

I'll never buy from rip-off places again.

Plus; this is the only place I could find that actually is IN Australia; the other few are USA sites that DEAL WITH Australian customers, but are not IN Australia! - Beware.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Thank you Steve. We aim to please and yes we are in Australia and are a fully owned and operated Company in Perth

Steve M

Thanks again - now if you don't mind branching out and selling other products, like whitegoods, electronics and consumables, I'll happily buy EVERYTHING from you guys! ;-)

Leon

LeonNoble Park 3174

Perfect Multi lens glases

Perfect Multilens glasses, I rang several times for advice and guidance as to prescription and measurements, got all the advice I needed. I gave them perfectly accurate information, AusSpects gave me perfectly accurate glasses.
Best service and Multies I have had in years. Loads of information on their web pages, also reccommendations and warnings regarding certain types of lens and frames, be guided by these reccommendations, they are there for a reason. You will get what you order, so take care with the information you give up.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Thank you Leon, We are very happy that you now have excellent glasses to see with.
As you said we are only a phone call or email away and are only too happy to help when we can.

First Order

Just to let you all know, I received my glasses and have to say this is the first time ever that i have been able to put them on with no problems or going back for adjustments, they are great, thank you sooooo much, I will be back to order some for my wife

Janet M.AusSpecs

Hello John, only too happy to have been of help :)

ken

kenbrisbane

great people

I have purchased my last 2 pair of glasses from this company and both time they were delivered in a timely manner and was the correct pair. I have also gotten glass for my wife from here .

Janet M.AusSpecs

Only too pleased we could be of assistance

Dennis

Dennisasked

Hello , who would you recommend in adelaide sa to do an eye test for glasses ? Also is there anyway I am able to use my existing titanium frames /that were very expensive but light .
Regards Dennis

Michelle

Hi Dennis - sorry, no idea about eye tests in Adelaide. I'm in Melbourne. I used Spec Savers and they were good. Apparently you can re-use existing frames.

Janet M.AusSpecs

Hello Dennis and thank you for your question.

Being that AusSpecs has been supplying glasses as a third party scenario of over 10 years you can imaging that we get a lot of feedback on which stores are best and which ones, not so much.

During this time we have formed the opinion that opsm might be the best for prescription accuracy and customer care.

One big difference is that opsm are company owned store (owned by Luxitica ) so their focus is more toward looking after their clients and building a long term relationship.

They are generally very helpful in supplying you with a copy of your prescription on request.

Still very expensive though.

With regard the re-glazing of your "Old Favorites" yes it can be done but the cost is often prohibitive.

Unfortunately we now live in a throw away society meaning that for about 1/3 the price of lens replacement you can buy a brand new complete set. Perhaps you could get a quote from your optical store at the time of your eye test before making a judgement call :)

All is not lost though, we highly recommend our clients to send their old glasses to Lions Club where they can do the most good .

I do hope this helps and you are always welcome to drop us a line here at AusSpecs

Best regards
Brian

L.G.

L.G.asked

Hi,
I will buy rimless glasses and would like to find out what Ausspecs rimless lenses quality is.
I used to buy my rimless glasses from Zenni. My recent experience is very bad with Zenni as their polycarbonate lenses keep developing cracks around the bolt holes in 6 months or so, typical problem with rimless glasses!
Has anyone experience with Ausspecs rimless multifocal glasses?
Cheers
L.G.

corrie
corrie

I have never bought rimless glasses I like them but for me I stick with the frame around them and they look pretty good

Pen
Pen

Ask AusSpecs, They are very helpful and surprisingly honest.

Janet

Janetasked

My optometrist will not give me a PD .Says it is not possible to measure without wearing the frames because the depth as well as the width needs to be measured. What do I do next?

Dan Johnson
Dan Johnson

That's a lie. See "Getting a Friend to Measure Your PD" at http://www.stingyspecs.com.au/what-is-PD.html

durv2007
durv2007

agree with dan they just want you to buy from them . i have a very strong script and i prefer to get my glasses online as its alot cheaper then an optometrist my script reads sph r +8.25 l 8.25 cyl r -2.50 l -2.50 axis r 5 l 175 near add r 2.25 l 2.25 and pd r 34.0 l 34.0 so if i were you . id got to specsaver . thats who gave me my script / pd included .

Get an answer from our members and AusSpecs representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Optical Retailers