Austra Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (7)
  • Purchase Price$3,198.00
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Emine Ertas
Emine ErtasSydney, NSW

Perfect product and team support

It was such a pleasure dealing with more Austra solar power all the way through. They were highly Professional and Respectful. They are very knowledgeable answered all our questions. The installers did a great job. We had no issues at all. We would highly recommend more Austra solar energy. Thank you so much.
I would like to thank Akash from the sales team. When ever I had a question Akash was more then welcome to answer it or get back to me. Another special thanks to
Gautam Sehgal and Ayush Paul for keeping in touch with me to make sure everything is going excellent and if was pleased with everything. They still stay in touch to make sure everything is going well.

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Ad

Quality Installation at a competitive price

Austra Solar was very professional throughout from the Sales consultant Jake to the installation team. A quality 5.55kw solar system provided at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended to others.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

A great product

The whole process from start to finish was very easy. Salesperson was direct and gave quick and clear answers to all questions. The installation team did a great job, and tidied up after work was completed.

Find out how Austra Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Excellent customer service and affordable price

Installation went all smooth and the team had great knowledge about the product.
Took their time and installed in perfect way.I am very happy with all the process that went through .

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Wayne Farrer
Wayne FarrerSydney, NSW

Extremely happy with service.

Gautam and his team at Austra Solar were extremely helpful and efficient in getting me a competitive quotation. The installation team were friendly and
well drilled in their job. All in all extremely pleased with my purchase.

Jason
Jason

Couldn't be happier

Did a great job, finished on time. Delivered as promised and we no issues, process went very smoothly and I would highly recommended to anyone looking to get solar system.

Excellent service

Completed extensive research before proceeding with this solar installation- Ayush has been very responsive and accommodating to my requests along the way, never complaining when I knocked back the first few solutions until I was happy with the inverter / panel combination. After reviewing 5+ quotes they were very competitive and the human touch gave me the confidence I needed to get this project over the line. Installation was competent, they did leave a bit of a mess behind and some of the final finishes were a bit rough but nothing to gripe about.

Mario
MarioSydney, NSW

Austra Solar

Ayush was very professional, patient and driven to assist me through the process which gave me the confidence that he would provide the best possible solution for my family’s needs. The price provided was very competitive for a like system. Highly recommend.......

Very Satisfying Experience

Ayush from Austra Solar Power has been an absolute star. He has kept me informed throughout, was able to maintain a clear line of communication with installation team.
His after sales service is also of a top quality.

Glen
GlenSydney, NSW

Exellent service

Gautam from Austra Solar was very helpful and the installation was very neat and tidy. I was not keen on installing solar at first but i'm now glad i did. Thank you to all of the team would definitely recommend Austra Solar to family and friends.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Aaliyah
AaliyahSydney, NSW

Excellent service, called on Monday 8th Feb, and job was completed on the 5th day (Friday). Thankyou kindly Ayush.

Installation was easy, was guided thru and was assisted with.
No issue with this company, the owner and team was very helpful. Thankyou kindly, really helpful. I am very pleased.

Professional team, good response time and satisfactory service.

I had no issue with any phase of our correspondence and during installation. Their approach is solution oriented rather than just staying commercial. Their team showed lots of patience in walking me through system requirements and future steps.

Edna Rozario
Edna RozarioSydney, NSW

This has been a lifesaver

I was a little apprehensive about solar at the beginning. But the consultants at Austra Solar helped me understand its benefits and provided me with a customized plan to cut down my electricity bills. The sales person was very helpful and guided me from start to finish. The installation was quick and hassle-free and I am already reaping massive benefits, 3 months after installation. Definitely recommending Austra Solar to my family and friends.

No complaints here. Installation no problems whatsoever. Working perfectly.

Panel installation very good
No complaints here. Installation no problems whatsoever. Working perfectly. Had a few reservations before deciding to install solar, but Im now very happy with the decision

Good Company and Good Service

Easy installation processes. There no issues with the company, very helpful company and perfect service provided and good personal feedback