Verifiedaustraliaonline.net.au

Adequate Speeds Yes ·

Ridley
RidleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fifteen years with AOL

Last Wednesday had lightning strike, fried Modem, AOL tech staff pulled out all stops to get me up and running back on line with new modem in 24 hours. No one provides service like AOL, an Aussie company I have been with for 15 years, try them please, service delivery is the best you will find ... RN Show details
Moush
MoushGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

34 years of Excellent service

I have been a customer of AOL since 1987. They have never missed a beat.
Recently my email was hacked. AOL's response was swift. However it was necessary to reset my email password. I am an Apple user, like Mercedes Benz, Apple knows what is best for me - NOT ALWAYS the easiest to follow. Fortunately for me, Michael and Kevin sorted it out with the patience that I do not have.
It is a hallmark of their service - professionalism, patience, good humour, and prompt response.

mick2013
mick2013Sydney, NSW21 posts

different to many others

My experience was fine. Got sick of drop outs & slow service & upgraded to faster, more expensive . Speaking to a local operator IS AN advantage.
Internet providers contract with you to provide a service but some get away without doing it perhaps thinking you can't respond. Beware as I found out- WIFI can be affected by the thickness of your walls so older buildings can be difficult. Good service and excellent at trouble shooting with local staff. Show details ·  4
Judith
JudithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Above and beyond

Outstanding service sorting out a tricky problem and seeing it through to final resolution. They went beyond the call of duty to get the internet connected again. I would highly recommend them and have already done so to friends and family. Show details
Hazel W.
Hazel W.Western Australia

Never missed a beat in 15 years

Transferred from Telstra over 15 years ago , was sick of drop outs . Been with these guys for 4 house moves and never had an issue . Always a polite professional service . Support a great Aussie independent business and you won’t be disappointed Show details
Joyce
Joyce

Excellent service

Very helpful and friendly staff with good knowledge of the product. The connection was up and running minutes after I received the modem. Would not hesitate to recommend them to friends. Show details
Brian Lamprell
Brian LamprellSydney11 posts

Super Support

Based on reviews Australia On Line was my choice after Boom Broadband disappeared. It was a good choice. They agreed to identical terms as Boom and it was a seamless transition. Several days later some sites were slow to load so I contacted OzOnline who immediately tested the download and took steps to rectify the situation. Their support crew were extraordinary. Company manager Michael called me several times to ensure that the slow downloads were fixed and the techs setup continual speed testing to ensure the problem was solved. All Australian tech support, and the service was way beyond my expectations. I recommend Australia On Line 100%.

Lorraine Wiki
Lorraine Wiki

Our family internet has been with Australia on Line for many years. We have always received excellent service and technical help. When we have made contact for any reason we have had been given help straight away and nothing has ever been too much trouble. We have moved overseas and hope we get the same service here

Bob Thompson
Bob Thompsonbobtaus@ozonline.com.au

Great Providor, Excellant Service, Very Good people behind the Lines

My Service is ADSL2 Regional, and the setup times was extremely short the connection has dropped out in the past, BUT, on each occasion, this was found to be my own fault, As mentioned above, the OWNER and his staff of "techs" are nothing short of FANTASTIC!

Susan Pethebridge
Susan PethebridgeSydney

Customer Service and/or support

We have had Australia online as our provider for approximately 24 years. During that time we have had to call on them many times for technical support, which has always been given with step by step advice, and heaps of patience. Many thanks to all on the team.

Bill Bathurst
Bill Bathurst

Always helpful and understanding

Australia On Line has provided us with excellent service for a number of years. Always prompt in dealing with the occasional line or modem problems and generous with help to the elderly.

Pat and Bill Bathurst

Margaret Rouse
Margaret RouseNowhereville

terrific customer service!

Have had ADSL with these guys ever since I got my computer! They have always been really nice and helpful.

Any questions or problems are handled promptly, no endless menus to talk to someone, and great customer service.

Any problems have been related to Telstra phone line issues, and not Australia On Line. Will probably put our NBN with them when we do it.

SuzF
SuzFSydney, NSW3 posts

Great Company

Very supportive and flexible.

Never had any issues.

Connection is ADSL

Team are always helpful whenever we have had a call.

Macca
Macca

Excellent Service

What a difference compared to other telcos. These guys have really good service and are always easy to deal with. Recently we had some issues with our line and they were onto to it quickly and gave us a follow-up call to make sure it was fixed properly.

Patrick Maher
Patrick Maher

Repair of outside phone cable

Repaired in good time

We experience dropouts frequently

We are otherwise satisfied with Customer support and service

Awaiting further information on NBN