Part of Australia On Line 4.8

100% · 500%

Ron
RonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Excellent provider

Our smart TV is works flawlessly, online gaming is lag free.
It's easy to get through to customer service, I love that they're in Australia.
Changing to Australia on line was the best thing we've done. Show details
Brody
BrodyLaunceston, TAS3 posts
  NBN 50/20

Great, awesome, great staff member Nicholas

I worried about getting a new Internet service, as I've found some providers are not very good, I was also worried given the widespread bad press.
In contrast I've found Australia On Line to make the whole process simple.
I'm very happy with our internet.
Nicholas has been a pleasure to deal with. Show details
Neehow
NeehowDunlop 2615, ACT2 posts

Fantastic Aussie service and support

Happy with our internet. Fast and reliable. Great support desk with Christian and the team. Always patient and helpful with knowledgeable advice. Loved that they upgraded me to a premium modem. Show details
youandme
youandmeIllawarra, NSW2 posts

What a difference!

Australia On Line made our NBN migration trouble free.
They anticipated our needs and made sure that things like keeping our home phone number just happened without fuss. They even sent us a higher end modem than we'd ordered!
So different to dealing with Telstra et al. Show details
CJay
CJaySydney, NSW2 posts

Awesome provider

This company's awesome!
They answer calls quickly, respond to emails promptly and got me up and going in less than a day.
Speed is decent too.
I like that they're small enough to be personal but big enough to have 364 day a year local support. Show details
Jarred
JarredGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  NBN 50/20

Their tech guys are good

I rang the help desk for some pretty deep technical advice and pointers in the right direction. They got me going, wouldn't get that from most provider call centers.
I was needing to run up a VPN. Didn't want to run just of the one computer by downloading a computer specific app, wanted it available to my whole network, but also wanted to choose not to be on the VPN too.
I spoke to the help desk and they advised a TP-Link Archer C7 piggy backed on to my standard wifi router.
When I wanted to use the VPN, I'd connect to the C7 wifi, and when I didn't I'd connect to my standard router. Show details
Vozzy
VozzySydney, NSW3 posts
  NBN 50/20

Smooth NBN change, and kept my phone number too

The Telstra foreign telemarketer was telling me that only Telstra could maintain my old home phone number in the change to NBN.
I rang Australia On Line and they said no way, they committed in black and white that they would keep
my existing phone number in the change over to NBN - and they were good to their word. Show details
Sharky
SharkyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  NBN 50/20

These guys just can't do enough

Good plans, good speeds, local aussie support and they knock themselves out to help if ever there is any kind of issue.
With the change over to NBN I had a billing query, I rang accounts, and as per usual, call answered
after second ring, query answered in less than a few minutes.
Love it. Show details
Dell
DellPerth, WA
  NBN 50/20

I tell all my friends, do yourself a favour

Whenever my friends complain about their provider I just ask why they stay with them and why don't they
change? Why put up with 30 minutes on hold or unintelligible overseas staff where you can't make your self understood? We've been with Australia On Line - ozonline - now for 10 years. Always quick to answer the phone, always beyond the call of duty, and they made the move to NBN simple with communication at every step of the way. Do yourself a favour! Show details
Maysey
MayseySydney, NSW2 posts
  NBN 50/20

Accounts, snap, crackle and pop

Fantastic company. I like the way things get done right then and there.
I wanted to cancel my NBN home phone service, spoke to Michael, No problem, cancellation locked in
at the end of my billing cycle right then and there, fantastic, no stuffing around. Show details