Australia Post Domestic Courier Post

Australia Post Domestic Courier Post

Sarah Rose

Sarah RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why are your drivers so useless?

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the tracking and Text Updates

Have used a number of other couriers in my time but Aus post is always the best. Apart from being the only courier who can find our office (not hard ground floor first building), I love the text update letting me know I have a delivery.

Priscila L.Australia Post

So glad to hear were able to find your office every time and keep you informed :) hope you have a lovely weekend!

MarkusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They dont come knocking its bloody shocking ..!!!

Discusted by them , didnt bother to ring intercom/doorbell , just dropped a pick up at P/O card . Have them clear on hd. Security vision , complaints ignored , third occasion this occurred no more , when ordering i check who's delivering , sorry ebay and others Australia post *ghosted me !!!*

Priscila L.Australia Post

Got here a day earlier then expected

Feel as though people only leave feedback when the delivery goes wrong, delivery was here Ben earlier then expected and needed it urgently. Came all the way from Brisbane to Perth in 5 business days. Very pleased.

Disy

DisyIllawarra, NSW

Parcel

Australian post delivery in the afternoon shift is shocking he will not attempt to deliver our parcels instead puts in our parcel box i got 6 parcels one was a picture which could have bent and the other was dream catcher which could have broken not happy at all.

Milad

MiladSydney, NSW

Absolutely disgusting and horrible

I’ve had so many cases where I have bought something and I was unfortunate enough to have it delivered by Auspost.
They do not attempt delivery to your home, they just drop it in a post office.
Many times they have delivered it to a post office that’s 3 suburbs away from where I live.

SuzieQHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service

I’m very happy with my Australia Post service.The young gentleman who delivers my parcels on a regular basis is a really polite and helpful young man.My parcels have always arrived on time or earlier than expected plus they are always in a good condition.He is a credit to his employer..I wish I could remember his name.Australia Post is a service a couldn’t live without.Thanks to everyone.

SuzieQ

Yes,I would like to please.

SuzieQ

Do you know who the young gentleman is?

Useless

Sent my parcel to wrong address... luckily the one who received wrongly came to knock my door and returned it to me...not effective at all...useless service for the money,...disappointed..will never use again...

Delivery TimeLate
Priscila L.Australia Post

Lazy incompetent dishonest pack of wasters.

First attempt - parcel got "lost" by Ausfailure post. Second attempt apparently no one of my name at the Massive internationally known hotel in Melbourne CBD. Tracking note states returned to sender. Hotel has no record of courier coming into the building today and advise me that this is a common occurrence with post office. Renowned for just driving parcels around and not actually delivering them. Suggest you use another service.

Jibba

JibbaMid North Coast, NSW

Pathetic

Absolutely disgraceful service.
Do not care about their customers.
Trying to contact this useless service is near impossible.
After losing a parcel by their incompetence.
Their website continues to lead you in circles.

Chickie

ChickieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery

Aust Post I am always impressed with the speedy delivery when I purchase products online & they always leave in safe place as requested,keep up the good work,will keep you posted lol

Priscila L.Australia Post

Awesome stuff Chickie, I'm glad it's been great for you :) let us know how it goes.

Jackie23

Missing mail, no customer service!!

Australia Post has lost my mail, it’s just sitting at their delivery centre. I’ve received no compensation, no customer service, it’s shocking how they can lose people’s mail and expect the customer to forget about it. I have made several enquiries and complaints, I have no faith in this courier company. I will avoid at all cost!!

Jackie23

That would be appreciated.

Jackie23

I have yet to receive compensation for my missing parcel, I have had no answers apparently Australia Post can just lose/keep someone’s mail and they’re not responsible for it.

Richard SMITH

Richard SMITHPerth, WA

Excellent service

Took my parcel into the local post office and were advised that a Satchel would cost less to send than the original parcel. Took there advice and saved $7.00. Well done.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Priscila L.Australia Post

Who doesn't like saving money?! I love it! Thanks for sharing.

Moire

MoireSydney, NSW

It just takes an email to get satisfaction

Once again a note in the letter box stating Australia post were unable to deliver (because we were not at home) thus causing me to drive to the designated post office to collect my parcel, I was not happy knowing we were home at the time the notice was left in our letter box. This last notice was the 'straw that broke the Camels back" as the deliver driver was seen to make no attempt to contact us and place the card directly in the letter box. I contacted via a quick email to the CEO of Australia Post, received a quick reply from the office and the following morning the delivery was made to our address. A most satisfactory outcome.

Kate

KateSouth Australia

Excellent service

From the moment the parcel was presented at Australia post I received notification via email the parcel was in transit a day later tracking confirmation details came through plus sms delivery notice on the actual delivery day
Could not ask for a better service

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for the feedback on our notification system Kate. I'm glad the tracking services provided great service and helped with your deliveries.

MJK

MJKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the service

I find the information provided by Australia Post to be quick, efficient, accurate and up to date.
I can redirect a parcel easily up to the day of delivery.
The staff in store are always helpful and friendly despite how busy they might be.

Michael M.Australia Post

Glad you've had some amazing experiences, MJK. Great to see you're getting some good use from the redirect option via MyPost.

Phred

PhredHastings

The experience of receiving goods

I have always been able to rely on the date and approximate time of delivery. This is so helpful in a busy life. But there is always other options as well.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Phred. I'm glad you've been able to rely on us for your busy lifestyle and we've been able to help get deliveries to you efficiently.

Bazz

BazzSydney, NSW

Never on time

Sent from Tasmania to Sydney where i live, where it was then sent to Adelaide for no reason making my delivery over a week late now. Have ordered multiple times with them before and i have never had a parcel arrive within a week of when they say it will.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

mick

mickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

parcel

I was bloody suppose to a delivery today and it never turned up just like AustPost not to do there job properly and especially when the person was home all bloody day it's about time AustPost got there backside into gear and made sure that they deliver peoples parcels properly , and that all types of carriers and couriers they use ,

Nolito

NolitoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

High cost but no service

I have complained several times but nothing is ever going to change. Again, delivery driver stopped, put card in letterbox and leaves. This happens frequently. Talking to the local post office where I have to pick up the parcels no one cares, quote “not our problem, it's the drivers". They represent the Australian Post and that's the crap we have to listen to. Awful service and disrespectful to the customer

Nymark

Nymarkasked

I have been waiting quite some time now for a parcel to arrive. It was originally sent from the USA but arrived in Sydney on Sunday the 12th May. And when tracking it it says that it departed Sydney Sunday 12th May at around 8.40am to arrive at its destination (me) on the Gold Coast Qld. But it still has not arrived. That seems way too long for a parcel to come from Sydney to the Gold Coast? I've had over night parcels before. Can you possibly let me know any more information. The parcel tracking number is LX630472362US. Any information would be greatly appreciated please. I desperately NEED this package asap AND I paid for Priority international shipping too! Thanks again, Nyree

Sami M.Australia Post

Hey Nyree,

I understand you are eager to receive this item. I've had a look at the scans for this on our internal system and can see that this hasn't arrived in Australia yet.

USPS' tracking runs off an estimate of when the parcel will arrive in the destination country, based on the flight manifest they anticipate the parcel will go on. Of course, delays at airports do happen and your parcel doesn't always make it onto the plane USPS thinks it will get on, which causes that estimation to be thrown out. Their scans however, do not update to reflect any changes.

When waiting for an international article to come here, it’s always best to go by what our scans show, as we'll update it once it actually arrives here.

If you don't have this item by this time next week at the latest I recommend contacting the sender so they can initiate an investigation to look into this further with USPS. If you have concerns you can also contact them now if you like for assistance.

~Sami

opik

opikasked

Hi,

My Tracking number is 32289269084, its already a week nad it still in origin country??
is there any estimation how many day?

Regards

Sami M.Australia Post

Hey Opik,

I've had a look at the scans on the eCommerce site and can see that this hasn't been handed over to us yet. Once it is a new tracking number might be generated and the option to track it on our website will be available. Until this has occurred we are unable to estimate the delivery time frame.

If you have any concerns that the article is taking too long, please contact the sender for further assistance.

~Sami