Australia Post Domestic Courier Post

• On Time (16)
    • Early (5)
    • Unacceptably Late (5)
    • Late (4)
  • Sender or ReceiverSender (7%) · Receiver (93%)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (65%) · No (35%)

CaroUber H.

CaroUber H.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

It always depends on who is working but they always help me and give me the best option even if that means not buying anything. Also the mailman comes every morning with a simle. Appreciated !

Delivery TimeEarly
Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks :)

Gabor

GaborSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

The people in australia post counter specially in tugun and elenora looks like theyre not happy to work there. Very poor customer service. They should be friendly or smiling since theyre working in front.

Other Couriers
4.4
Ms not happy jan

Ms not happy janSouth East Queensland, QLD

Post charges

Pleasant staff to staff to deal with. Not enough people serving as lines can get quite long during lunchtime the cost of postage seems quite expensive To send a letter interstate

Priscila L.Australia Post

Sorry for the long wait at the Post Office, I know how annoying this can get! We appreciate your review though :)

Francine

FrancineSydney, NSW

Excellent service

During the Christmas period we have had various parcels delivered to our house and they have all arrived on time or if no one is home they are left at local post office. Excellent company. Thank you

Priscila L.Australia Post

Awesome Francine! Hope you and your family had a lovely Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Dmk

DmkPerth, WA

Absolutely useless

Ordered an IPhone from QLD > Perth, item dispatched promptly on the 16th and should have already arrived, but as usual Aus Post has dropped the ball & my item is nowhere to be found & the tracking number shows it’s status hasn’t been updated since it was processed in Melbourne on the 18th.
You can’t even speak to anyone directly & have to submit a ticket & wait another 48 hrs before they even respond.
My other phone broke & I need a replacement so time was of the essence, god knows how much longer I’m without one now because I have zero faith in Australia Post being able to resolve anything in a timely manner given my past dealings & experiences with them.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Look up the word: deliver

Delivery TimeLate
Michael M.Australia Post

Kate

KateSydney

Damaged package again through startrack

The undamaged side of the package was presented to me when the startrack driver asked for signature. After he left when I went to open it I saw the crushed underside of the package. This is normal all year round, not just Christmas. I have seen them in the back of the vans throwing around packages looking for items. No wonder they get damaged. No respect. No honesty. Dont send fragile items Australia Post. I use other cheaper more reliable options when I send. unfortunately suppliers rarely offer a choice now...

Heather

HeatherCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fast delivery

Ordered on line parcel delivered on time.was sent text message informing of delivery day . There was no damage no trouble encountered.friendly driver easy sign for parcel. Definitely would use again .

Thanks for the review :)

MacCanberra

Incorrect delivery

Mac

Hi Priscilla how can I help!

Priscila L.Australia Post

I sent you a private message,

Alysson N.

Alysson N.Sydney, NSW

Never delivered to my place, very poor service

Horrible service, the 6th parcel I have to pick up from post office shop. I hope never need it again. This last time, not even a notification was left in the mailbox. Id you have a chance, use another carrier.

SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why have tracking that does track

Delivery due today 06/12/19 in Adelaide SA tracking still shows it in NSW
Tracking ID 1172042. Why have a system in place that doesnt work. No I need to pad out this message as it wont submit without a minimum of 30 words

Steve

Priscila, thats nearly a 2 week deliver on a domestic item. Shocking really.

Tracey C.

Tracey C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If only business would stop using auspost

Gary

GaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible company

Every 3rd 4th delivery is missing mostly small items which are being delivered in envelopes so it's easy to get it for them
No knocking on door just leaving the leaflets

ads1212

ads1212Sydney, NSW

Hopeless at delivering

I cannot stress how bad Australia Post residential deliveries are. Around here they sub contract to star tracks couriers. It doesnt matter whether you instruct them to deliver or leave at the front door they always screw it up. Appalling customer care. Tracking is totally inaccurate and The post office cant even contact their courier subcontractors. Whats wrong with you Australia Post? How hard can it be. You dont even make anything to ruin - all your job is is to ensure something gets to the addressee and you big ruin it. Avoid at all costs.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Transdirect
3.5
Christine H.

Christine H.Sydney, NSW

Never receive parcel in a reasonable time

I have ordered items to be delivered by Australia Post numerous times. Not once has the parcel arrived anywhere near the date advised by Australia Post. It has ALWAYS been late. Extremely unreliable service. Will avoid as much as I can.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Priscila L.Australia Post

I am at how and hear the post man , the man didn't knock the door at all.

I am at how and hear the post man , the man didn't knock the door at all., just left a card.
It happens almost every time. Please do something, stop these contractors to do so.
Also the package been treated really bad, damaged goods all the time, the post need to reverse everything back to the original state then be able to investigate.Normally it is something on the bottom has been damaged....

Delivery TimeLate

zohaib ansGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pathetic

What a joke auspost is
Every single time they stuff up my delivery and plans.
Lost so many items bvz of auspost without any compensation
And yet again waiting for my parcel which has been misplaced.
Received email in the morning advising it is coming
Cancelled all my plans and jst nw around 6.15 when i called i was told it has been misplaced.
What a shame.
Monoploy sucks

zohaib ans

Not wasting my time here
Parcel still hasnt arrived

Priscila L.Australia Post

Can I have the tracking number?

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the tracking and Text Updates

Have used a number of other couriers in my time but Aus post is always the best. Apart from being the only courier who can find our office (not hard ground floor first building), I love the text update letting me know I have a delivery.

Priscila L.Australia Post

So glad to hear were able to find your office every time and keep you informed :) hope you have a lovely weekend!

MarkusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They dont come knocking its bloody shocking ..!!!

Discusted by them , didnt bother to ring intercom/doorbell , just dropped a pick up at P/O card . Have them clear on hd. Security vision , complaints ignored , third occasion this occurred no more , when ordering i check who's delivering , sorry ebay and others Australia post *ghosted me !!!*

Priscila L.Australia Post

Got here a day earlier then expected

Feel as though people only leave feedback when the delivery goes wrong, delivery was here Ben earlier then expected and needed it urgently. Came all the way from Brisbane to Perth in 5 business days. Very pleased.

Delivery TimeEarly

Mackenzie C.

Mackenzie C.asked

Just wondering when I will receive my package. It still says it is in Greenacres. Tracking number 7VIZ00117209

Hi Mackenzie,

It says it's just been accepted by a driver so you will receive it today :) please allow up until 5pm to receive it.

Nymark

Nymarkasked

I have been waiting quite some time now for a parcel to arrive. It was originally sent from the USA but arrived in Sydney on Sunday the 12th May. And when tracking it it says that it departed Sydney Sunday 12th May at around 8.40am to arrive at its destination (me) on the Gold Coast Qld. But it still has not arrived. That seems way too long for a parcel to come from Sydney to the Gold Coast? I've had over night parcels before. Can you possibly let me know any more information. The parcel tracking number is LX630472362US. Any information would be greatly appreciated please. I desperately NEED this package asap AND I paid for Priority international shipping too! Thanks again, Nyree

Sami M.Australia Post

Hey Nyree,

I understand you are eager to receive this item. I've had a look at the scans for this on our internal system and can see that this hasn't arrived in Australia yet.

USPS' tracking runs off an estimate of when the parcel will arrive in the destination country, based on the flight manifest they anticipate the parcel will go on. Of course, delays at airports do happen and your parcel doesn't always make it onto the plane USPS thinks it will get on, which causes that estimation to be thrown out. Their scans however, do not update to reflect any changes.

When waiting for an international article to come here, it’s always best to go by what our scans show, as we'll update it once it actually arrives here.

If you don't have this item by this time next week at the latest I recommend contacting the sender so they can initiate an investigation to look into this further with USPS. If you have concerns you can also contact them now if you like for assistance.

~Sami

opik

opikasked

Hi,

My Tracking number is 32289269084, its already a week nad it still in origin country??
is there any estimation how many day?

Regards

Sami M.Australia Post

Hey Opik,

I've had a look at the scans on the eCommerce site and can see that this hasn't been handed over to us yet. Once it is a new tracking number might be generated and the option to track it on our website will be available. Until this has occurred we are unable to estimate the delivery time frame.

If you have any concerns that the article is taking too long, please contact the sender for further assistance.

~Sami