Listing monitored by Australia Post

Mark
Markcrib point

Reliable, friendly

After having nightmares with other companies it was ultimately the reliable Australia Post which got my parcel to me. Thank you for actually doing what you said you would do - as always.

Steven D.
Steven D.South East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless

They have lost 3 parcels now. Rarely deliver on time and customer service is terrible. If I had the choice I would never ever use them. There are alternatives as a sender but not as a receiver.

Grant B.
Grant B.South East Queensland, QLD

Australia Post, delayed delivery, however good service.

Delayed due to floods it took 3 weeks to arrive, hard to track first 2 weeks. Kept me informed arrived able to track the item to collection, polite and friendly.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Always losing items or forgetting about them on facilities

I’m so done with Australia post, no point paying express when it takes over a week to two for it arrive when normally can get to my location in a few days. Iv got now a parcel that hasn’t moved since Wednesday morning (now Friday) that’s only two hours away.
I had two other parcels arrive at the same facility Thursday morning processed and arrived at my door same day (Thursday morning)
I need that parcel now and looks like I have to wait three fking days.
So pathetic of a service

Just need to boycott auspost

Courtney
CourtneyPerth, WA

They never knock

This is like the 5th time that I’ve been home and then gotten a text that ‘because I’m not home I have to pick it up’ and they don’t even knock! One time I left the front door open and they just put the card in my letter box!

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Can’t wait till another company starting with (A) starts giving Australia post competition

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Dragon
DragonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t deliver on time one month later still no parcel blaming Covid

Can’t deliver on time lost parcels one month later $60 parcel still at sorting station had to go to service station to pick up small parcel that could have been left in letter box

Deliveries on time

My order arrived as indicated by Australia Post. Domestic parcels arrive within a short amount of time. I also have the notification on my emails and phone as well. I am a satisfied customer

Delivery TimeOn Time

Cindy P.
Cindy P.

Parcels are taking so long to deliver

My packages are being sent in time as I get a tracking number but the parcels are being delivered at least 1 to 2 weeks late, this is totally unacceptable as my husband and son is having the same issues with Australian post

Ian W
Ian WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

I have an account and every time I have deliveries I get text and e mail which keep me updated on progress . Whenever I have interaction they are always polite

Shirl
Shirl

Definitely Works for Us

I have found Australia Post to be a good and reliable source for receiving my online purchases especially because we have a PO Box with very lovely knowledgeable staff. I really appreciate the tracking system, email and SMS keeping me up to date.

Kittypip56
Kittypip56Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent thoughtful service

Parcel deliveries received with considered safe placement despite security fencing in place and the couriers option of ticketing or post office collection. Also friendly face to face interactions. All Parcels received undamaged.

- -.
- -.Perth, WA

"Onboard for delivery" tracking sucks

i received a tracking update at 2.33pm "Onboard for delivery" 44 minutes before the delivery was attempted at 3.17pm and because of this i missed the delivery. Australia Post how about giving earlier updated notice i was home but busy at the backyard now i have to go to the post office in the morning to pick it up..so much for digital tracking technology to make things more convenient.

Shipping TypeDomestic
Peter M.
Peter M.Perth, WA

Why the delay?

I have had many parcels delivered from the eastern states and they will generally arrive in Perth within a week only to sit at Perth airport or Kewdale/Welshpool depot for another week and some of them are no bigger than a CD case. Pretty poor service

Chrissi
ChrissiPerth, WA

Unhappy Customer

I was actually stupid to think I could give you guys a five star review yesterday as a couple of your posties had the decency to deliver to my door! Today I was home all day and THREE parcels were not delivered to my door. No effort whatsoever they just left a card!!! They have easy access plus an intercom right in front of my letterbox!!!!!!!! No effort at all!!!
I’ve been very sick now I have to find someone to pick them up from the post office. Your posties are ripping off so many customers when they pay good money for delivery fees and they are taking the p#%%. Shame on you!!!!!

Adilah N.asked

Hi,
Can you please check on mine 2YW241203302000930308 .
It stuck on “we’ve got it” since 14th August. The item is baby pram and we need to use ot urgently as we have to bring our 3 months bubs for routine check up. I already submit on online enquiry but still haven’t response. Please.

Thank you.

Alice F.Australia PostSend a private message
Adilah N.

Hi, i emailed to them and they saying they they still didnt get any reply from Australia post. Please help :(

Cat P.Australia PostSend a private message
Jarryd Masked
Domestic Courier Post

Why is my item “held for redirection”? I redirected this package when it first showed in the system, and it’s only now at the final stages literally a quick drive away and it’s being held in a facility. It’s now shown up as redirected to new address however it’s not on board or due for delivery today. Why couldn’t it have just been loaded into one of the delivery vans and given out today? This package is fairly important and was shipped internationally and has been in Australia for about 7 days now. Cheers

Cat P.Australia PostSend a private message
Jarryd M

Thanks Cat, it’s arrived as of about an hour ago. It was in the same facility for over 24h before it was scanned etc

S.Peni
S.Peniasked

Hi there,
my tracking number is 2GLZ02379103.
what is the chance that i'll receive my package today if tracking says it has arrived in Redbank Plains, Qld (10am) - i live in Waterford West, Qld.
I fly out to Sydney tonight; so i'm hoping it will arrive today seeing that its on Brisbane soil now??

Casey K.Australia PostSend a private message