Australia Post Domestic Postage Questions & Answers

Parcel Post (Standard), Express Post, Courier Post (See All)
Listing monitored by Australia Post

968 questions from our users

Todd H.
Todd H.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my parcel has reached my local facility and said at 10am onboard for delivery today,now it says in transit again.usually it arrives when it says onboard today.curious as to why its now saying in transit again after being in the drivers van as it stated at 10am cheers

Lee
Lee
ptrochei1981
ptrochei1981asked
Domestic Express Post

Hey if your waiting for letter from Sydney to Queensland I've noticed it's moved a few times now it says at Alexandria does that mean it's going on a aeroplane because so close to airport

Cliff B.
Cliff B.

My best guess, this is their main sorting depo, being express most likely go to Sydney airport.

ptrochei1981
ptrochei1981asked
Domestic Express Post

If I'm waiting for a express letter from Sydney to Queensland it said on tracking delivery sent from erskineville then went to Sydney south then said in transit to Maryborough qld but then it said been transferred to Alexandria does that mean it's going on a plane to Queensland that's why it's at Alexandria

Roger G.
Roger G.asked
Domestic Express Post

I posted an express post large letter from Mount Gravatt 4122 going to Leeman WA 6514. How do I track it

anthony m.
anthony m.

There should be a tracking number on your receipt, put that into the tracking tool.

Princess
Princessasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Can lost parcel found out? Like after some time you found out parcel from somewhere like warehouse then can you deliver it?

Sharon
Sharonasked
Australia Post Domestic Postage

Why is Australia Post so slow? I am over the covid excuse, Shipping info approved by Australia Post 4 days ago, then nothing, really disappointed with the service. It also makes it bad for the people that are selling the products, I really don't think I will buy online anymore.

JOSHUA S.
JOSHUA S.asked

Hi,

For roughly 5 days now my package has been listed under "Ready for Processing".
I need this package by June 4th and my sender assured me it would make it in time.
This was also an extremely valuable package worth over $600, so as you should be able to tell, I'm very concerned at this point.

Could someone please check up on my package and see how much longer my package will take?
Here is my code: 33XHG384392401000935101

Ziggi D.
Ziggi D.asked
Australia Post Domestic Postage

Hello people, I was wondering if you could help me because my package has not got an estimated delivery date at all and has been "arrived at Facility Warabrook NSW" for 3 days.

Harry
Harry
Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for parcel sent 9/5.
R616497022799774006140900
Express post to 3630.
Thanks J

3lionsasked
Domestic Express Post

Can someone tell me what.... Delayed.. waiting to be processed for delivery? 0207066330835006060995 Is an express post satchel, was meant to be delivered yesterday. I've sent 5 DM to Australia Post on twitter, but they refused to reply or help for whatever reason. Appreciate any information as to what this means. Thanks

Paul h.
Paul h.

Their generic answer will be no doubt Covid 19 delays. I'm sick of that answer they have had 2.5 years to sort that out. There is no restrictions now so it's no excuse now.

3lions

It's just a joke, I've read so many abusive messages on twitter to them and they see9to respond, yet I can't even get 1 friggen reply. They are a bloody disgrace!

meka
mekaasked

Tracking number: 0001006080083051120993
Package has been to Sydney and Melbourne numerous times. Postcode for delivery is: 3023. Sender sent pictures of the package and receipt. On the package the sender clearly put in the right address with postcode 3023, but on the receipt it says postcode 2023, so whoever received the package at Australia post put in the wrong postcode and the package has still not been delivered even though it was sent on the 23rd.

Nunya Beez
Nunya Beez

Seems normal for Auspost. Nothing to see here. Squeaky wheel them. It's the ONLY way they respond unless it's medical, even then it's not easy. Hope you get your issue sorted.

FGS
FGSasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Always seem to be long delays. Covid has well and truly died now and you would think the business would have enough knowledge by now on how to execute scenario planning regardless. They don't even bother with excuses anymore. It just seems to sit at 'received for processing for days before moving to the next state for yet more (eventual) processing. The so-called on time (7 days) gets changed to just say 'updated' with an extra week added on and no further information. Surely there is a more efficient way to manage the postal service by now. Why do Aus Post execs get so much for doing so little. So much wastage ...

Jay V.
Jay V.

Yeah I have a similar thing from mount waverly aust post.

Raven W.
Raven W.asked

Hi there,

I have a parcel waiting to be processed in Mermaid Waters, QLD, for delivery since March 19 with no further scanning. I have a second parcel shipped from the same region waiting since March 31. I'm in no hurry but can you let me know if the sorting facilities in and around this area have been impacted by the floods? Or whether another event has caused congestion? I just want to make sure they haven't been lost and are just waiting.

Thank you!

Jackson M.
Jackson M.asked
Domestic Express Post

Hi there, my parcel has been “pending” for days now despite my relative sending it it last week. Is there a chance it’ll just arrive without being scanned or is my sincere distaste for Auspost becoming more justified?

We Mac
We Macasked
Australia Post Domestic Postage

R245761011805593006120600 This parcel has not move on tracking app since April 13

Steven
Steven

AusPost tracking is woeful for most domestic letters & parcels, and you never hear from anyone after submitting an inquiry.

Shaun
Shaunasked

Waiting on a express post to Nambucca Heads 0201007421878006040996

Fang-Ling K.
Fang-Ling K.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

The info shows Incorrectly sorted and forwarder to correct location. Actually, it arrived at the post office 3km away from my house last night and is now being sent back to the city (about 52km away). This means it will arrive with a delay of at least three days. Can I trouble you to make sure it doesn't get sent to further? No. AMQ575008301000935001

Jase

No, you may not. We are nothing to them. Bow down and accept your fate :)

Lisa
Lisaasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I am waiting for my passport and it has been sitting at like this for 5 days - Item processed at facility

DANDENONG SOUTH VIC. I am hoping to fly next week. Do I cancel my holiday? Will it arrive in time?? Please help. I lodged a tracking question and have had no answer and it is still sitting there today. My number is 564377274018.
My partner is also waiting for his passport.

Lisa

Auspost does not care.

Brad N.
Brad N.asked
Domestic Express Post

99706642363301004582509, can you please check where this is please, as still has (It's either waiting to be picked up from the sender or ready for sorting at our facility.)
It hasnt changed since 2.06pm Monday

Ryan W.
Ryan W.asked
Domestic Express Post

Can you please tell me where my medication is? It gets shipped to me and I need it. It's late. 34GHK502366401000964500

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives