Australia Post International Courier

Australia Post International Courier

1.0

Darcy01

Darcy01Perth, WA

Slow, estimated times are a misleading

I Paid $92.50 to have a 0.3kg parcel sent from Perth to Sri Lanka. it estimates 1-2 business days for delivery, i sent it on the 17th and it arrived on the 24th. When i made an enquiry as to where the parcel was there was no reply.
I'll be using a different courier service next time.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Ibne F.Australia Post

JasSouthwest, VIC

expect slow deliveries and just know it is so hard to get into contact with them

Sender or ReceiverSender
Other Couriers
Sambo

SamboSydney Surrounds, NSW

Courier fail!!

At least he didn't kick it from his van. As per the attached footage, he lobbed it at the door, you can hear the package hit the door, so rude.

Michael M.Australia Post

Definitely not an appropriate delivery, Sambo. I'm so sorry for the poor delivery with this, I'm sending you a private message so we can ensure this has been addressed with the right teams to stop this behaviour.

~ Mikey

Couriers

Find out how Australia Post International Courier compares to other Couriers

Customer

CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A New Delivery Process

It is not first time when a delivery person leaves an aviso of the parcel then bother to knock to door.
It looks that is an new convenient AusPost procedure forcing me to pick up the parcel form post-office.
Shame !!!
Customer

Michael M.Australia Post

Why is this our only option

A day late despite being ready for dispatch 8am the morning BEFORE it was due.
Was home waiting for it, only knew it'd arrived because my dogs got up and investigated the door, when they settled i checked the app and it said noone home left in safe place.
No attempt at all to knock or ring the bell.
"Safe place" was right in the middle of the porch in full view of the local shopping center, lucky i was home instead of at uni like i was meant to be the day it was meant to arrive.
Literally a hedge a meter away from where it was left it could've been slid behind to obscure street view.

Sami M.Australia Post

Tony V.asked

International Courier

Sender told me they sent my package with International Courier like I requested but on the tracking info it says "Service International Express", is this normal?

Hi Tony,

They may have sent it via Express rather than Courier which are two different services but if you can please share the tracking number with me I'll be happy to make 100% sure :)

ET153505754AU

Sheree Casked

Hi there,
My parcel has been “being prepared” for a week now, can you please shed some light on this?
ET153325240AU
Our last shipment from Australia took one week to arrive at our house in Dunedin, NZ

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Sheree,

'Being prepared' means that your sender has created the shipping label and emailed us the details but we'd usually expect to see the next tracking update advising they've posted it shortly afterwards.

I'd recommend getting in touch with your sender so that they can look into what is causing the hold up.

Jojoasked

International Courier

Waiting on a parcel. Has been saying processed by air carrier since 12 December. Can you let me know where it is please. ET150836200AU Tracking number

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Jojo,

We won't get any specific location detail until it's been scanned into the destination country but it is on the way.

Looks like it's heading to NZ which our website advises is estimated to take 6-12 business days.

Today is the 10th business day since this was posted on the 7th so you can expect to see it arrive any day now. Keep in mind is an estimated timeframe only and only meant as a guide but fingers crossed it doesn't get held up and does reach you in time for Christmas.

Jojo

Thanks for your time I appreciate it’s all a bit crazy for you at the moment

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives