Australia Post International Courier

Steph

Sure

DanglesNSW, 2340

Looses your parcels & Coustmer is wrong

Brought a item from over seas, had tracking number, INVOICE with my address listed. Australia post delivered item to another address & would not disclose where they ship item. & they said “my address wasn’t on file” even thought had all paper work. On phone for 35 mins with no help. Australia post was said “ I am wrong & my items not getting sent to me, even though it’s addressed to me” this is t the 1st time Australia post has “lost” items - IMO I think there a thief within Australia Post.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Priscila L.Australia Post

Tracking number: LZ331033214CN
Company has shut down
No way, there could be 2 same tracking numbers & in the same town. Very annoyed

Other Couriers

Ross ClarkPerth

How incompetent and rude can you get

6th July a parcel was left at my door, which by the way belonged to someone else, who lived in the same suburb. This has happened several times and each time I ring Aust Post to come and re collect. Its a delivery that requires a signature that clearly gets left without a signature. This time I didnt ring but they left a message at my door to phone them re the lost parcel. I called them and they answered the phone with "what"..I explained what happened and the chinese speaking lady says " what"..so I explained who I am and what I am calling for...no answer as she had put the phone down...too many overseas back packers work for Aust Post. And its still sitting on my desk awaiting them to come and pick up..

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Ibne F.Australia Post

Ibne
The parcel in question was given to the driver who delivered my parcel on 14/7/20 -68X000309 - 930203, she can confirm what I have stated earlier...Ross

Couriers

Find out how Australia Post International Courier compares to other Couriers

Disappointed

My itemns were delivered to my neighbours the amount of embaressment im suffering right now is beyond disbelief The postman needs to ask for photo id before handing over itemns were they dont belong to

Michael M.Australia Post

Hi Li,

That's terrible to hear. Have you reported this incident to Customer Service so they can address this issue? If not, please private message me and we'll make sure it's addressed with the responsible staff.

No couldnt get through

Jojoasked

International Courier

Waiting on a parcel. Has been saying processed by air carrier since 12 December. Can you let me know where it is please. ET150836200AU Tracking number

Hi Jojo,

We won't get any specific location detail until it's been scanned into the destination country but it is on the way.

Looks like it's heading to NZ which our website advises is estimated to take 6-12 business days.

Today is the 10th business day since this was posted on the 7th so you can expect to see it arrive any day now. Keep in mind is an estimated timeframe only and only meant as a guide but fingers crossed it doesn't get held up and does reach you in time for Christmas.

Jojo

Thanks for your time I appreciate it’s all a bit crazy for you at the moment

C.Lee

C.Leeasked

International Courier

Hey I've got a parcel that's been "Awaiting Clearance" in Sydney since Friday 11/12. Any clue as to what the hold up might be? Tracking number is - EP444488659NZ Did pay extra when I had it sent from NZ for it to arrive by Christmas. Sent it on the 05/12 and cut off for courier to Aus is the 07/12. Thanks in advance

Hi C.Lee,

Looks like it was delivered yesterday :)

Have a great Christmas!

-Casey

嬿筑 徐.

嬿筑 徐.asked

International Courier

I sent two packages to Taiwan on December 5th. Both packages were delivered within 6 to 12 days. It has been 13 days now, and it will always show "handled by air carrier", when will it arrive? My tracking number is: EJ266295558AU, EJ266282188AU

Hi there,

We do advise allowing a bit longer than estimated, especially given both the time of year and the current global circumstances, but I'd expect them both to be delivered very soon.

If you like you can call our international mail support team on 1800 007 678 as they may be able to give you a bit more information.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives