Australia Post International Courier

Australia Post International Courier

1.0

Hdw27

Item never was delivered. No help or answers

Priscila L.Australia Post

Returned my parcel after phone conversation, what a joke!!

I received a call from a guy asking me for my post code 3 times in 3 days.. told me he will deliver my parcel but never received. What a joke of having a conversation regarding my post code and resending my stuff back to sender after 3 months of wait.. I am Sad.

Priscila L.Australia Post

No wonder you're sad Manu! It's really weird that they called you about your postcode but nothing was received, I'd like to help and hopefully get your parcel to you. Can you share the tracking with me?

Other Couriers
Hannah

HannahSydney, NSW

I have never recieved a parcel in the 10 months I've lived here.

I have not once recieved a small parcel to my home. I have cameras that proove this. I asked the post office to do something about this and they say it's just the post man being lazy, I contact the help on the site they don't do anything but say the next time it happens they'll look into it (which again 10 months of this and multiple packages lost or not delivered) or resolve my request with-out reply.

When I ask to complain it goes ignored until I have put hours into it.

I've complained for 10 months about this and nothing has changed. So if you want a job at Australia Post in Liverpool you should apply, you don't have to do anything at all and you'll get paid for it.

Couriers

Find out how Australia Post International Courier compares to other Couriers

Courier for $72 never arrived after over one month

I sent a small parcel by Australia Post Courier to Japan on 21 May 2020. I was advised it would take 3-5 days to arrive there. It is now 25 June now and the parcel is shown still is waiting in Brisbane... And there are cargo planes flying regularly around the world... Now I understand why businesses are signing with German Post for international deliveries, and avoid Australia Post.

Hi Ibne,

if you know you are not able to provide the courier service you can not charge for it!!! This is against the law. You can charge only for the service provided....

Disappointed

My parcel has showed awaiting international departure since may 20th, it was expected to be delivered to tauranga new zealand on 22nd may. After multiple queries to auspost I am still waiting to even see that tracking status change.... Very poor service which I will not be using again

Michelle K.South East Queensland, QLD

They don't deserve even 1 star.

I sent a parcel 30/Apr/2020, but still didn't leave the country for delivery. I asked to get my parcel back to send by Fedex, but they says I can't get it back, cause it's the custom since 4/May. I checked today 8/Jun after long waiting, I was absolutely disgusted. All they can do is track again and investigate which it will take another over 1 month. What a rubbish! If they can't deliver, why they did the process to send in the post office at first stage? It is my parents 75th birthday presents, and it is so past, not even funny!
All I want is get my parcel back, so I can send by Fedex. It is a shame.

natasha

natashaHunter Region, NSW

Where is my parcel???

Tracking has been updated 23 times! 12 of those times in the same location. When checked tracking history has an update from December when didn’t order until March. Still saying delayed. What is going on!?!?
I understand you guys are busy but this is starting to get ridiculous.
Had a location update in Sydney the closest it has been to me and thought it was a good sign however got a new update back in the location it’s been in 12 times again!

Shane

ShanePerth, WA

Absolutely useless

My package arrived in Melbourne a week ago. I was supposed to receive it 2 days ago but it hasn't even been sent on to Perth yet and I've received no updates or explanations as to what's going on. For all I know these incompetent Muppets could be playing kick to kick with it. Garbage company. Even 1 star is too many for them.

Alan Bruce

Alan BruceEncounter Bay

What a joke

Parcel was cleared by customs in Sydney on 29th. Jan. still waiting 8 days later, wonder if it will ever arrive. Keep checking the tracking and has not moved, now says it’s delayed.

Couriers

Find out how Australia Post International Courier compares to other Couriers

Cannot see any tracking information

It's a disgusting service delays all the time, parcels being sent to wrong cities then sent back and lost in the meantime, avoid guys travel to on foot car bus etc but avoid these crooks.

Michael M.Australia Post
burns
burns

Enjoy your weekend, get back to me when you want to take your time it's OK, FFS!

Michael M.Australia Post

For immediate responses on enquiries like this, Burns, you can always touch base with our international team on 1800 007 678 as they will always be happy to update you in real time.

~ Mikey

Sung-Lin Y.

Sung-Lin Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unreliable and unhelpful

Ordered a parcel from overseas. Parcel to be left at a safe place. Tracking said it was delivered. Despite being home at the time, I saw no one nor heard the doorbell ring. Have asked for an investigation, was told they have spoken to the driver who said the parcel was delivered. Then where is the parcel? This isn't the first time either. For a government owned organization, the service, reflected in the number of negative reviews is appalling.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Do not use , worse service here then india

Jojoasked

International Courier

Waiting on a parcel. Has been saying processed by air carrier since 12 December. Can you let me know where it is please. ET150836200AU Tracking number

Hi Jojo,

We won't get any specific location detail until it's been scanned into the destination country but it is on the way.

Looks like it's heading to NZ which our website advises is estimated to take 6-12 business days.

Today is the 10th business day since this was posted on the 7th so you can expect to see it arrive any day now. Keep in mind is an estimated timeframe only and only meant as a guide but fingers crossed it doesn't get held up and does reach you in time for Christmas.

Jojo

Thanks for your time I appreciate it’s all a bit crazy for you at the moment

C.Lee

C.Leeasked

International Courier

Hey I've got a parcel that's been "Awaiting Clearance" in Sydney since Friday 11/12. Any clue as to what the hold up might be? Tracking number is - EP444488659NZ Did pay extra when I had it sent from NZ for it to arrive by Christmas. Sent it on the 05/12 and cut off for courier to Aus is the 07/12. Thanks in advance

Hi C.Lee,

Looks like it was delivered yesterday :)

Have a great Christmas!

-Casey

嬿筑 徐.

嬿筑 徐.asked

International Courier

I sent two packages to Taiwan on December 5th. Both packages were delivered within 6 to 12 days. It has been 13 days now, and it will always show "handled by air carrier", when will it arrive? My tracking number is: EJ266295558AU, EJ266282188AU

Hi there,

We do advise allowing a bit longer than estimated, especially given both the time of year and the current global circumstances, but I'd expect them both to be delivered very soon.

If you like you can call our international mail support team on 1800 007 678 as they may be able to give you a bit more information.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives