Australia Post International Courier

Australia Post International Courier

1 review
Niran

NiranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

There's no limit for faster & reliable delivery .....

My expectations with Aus post always comes with highly positive and tremendous. The postman is such an approachable gentle who always walk towards second floor instead call me to the entry point at the apartment where I dwell. Their service standards was unparalleled to any, the most impressive part was the postman's body language and resilient attitude to support me knowing my mobility disability very well.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Delivery TimeEarly
Shipping TypeInternational
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Michael M.Australia Post

Jojoasked

International Courier

Waiting on a parcel. Has been saying processed by air carrier since 12 December. Can you let me know where it is please. ET150836200AU Tracking number

Hi Jojo,

We won't get any specific location detail until it's been scanned into the destination country but it is on the way.

Looks like it's heading to NZ which our website advises is estimated to take 6-12 business days.

Today is the 10th business day since this was posted on the 7th so you can expect to see it arrive any day now. Keep in mind is an estimated timeframe only and only meant as a guide but fingers crossed it doesn't get held up and does reach you in time for Christmas.

Jojo

Thanks for your time I appreciate it’s all a bit crazy for you at the moment

C.Lee

C.Leeasked

International Courier

Hey I've got a parcel that's been "Awaiting Clearance" in Sydney since Friday 11/12. Any clue as to what the hold up might be? Tracking number is - EP444488659NZ Did pay extra when I had it sent from NZ for it to arrive by Christmas. Sent it on the 05/12 and cut off for courier to Aus is the 07/12. Thanks in advance

Hi C.Lee,

Looks like it was delivered yesterday :)

Have a great Christmas!

-Casey

嬿筑 徐.

嬿筑 徐.asked

International Courier

I sent two packages to Taiwan on December 5th. Both packages were delivered within 6 to 12 days. It has been 13 days now, and it will always show "handled by air carrier", when will it arrive? My tracking number is: EJ266295558AU, EJ266282188AU

Hi there,

We do advise allowing a bit longer than estimated, especially given both the time of year and the current global circumstances, but I'd expect them both to be delivered very soon.

If you like you can call our international mail support team on 1800 007 678 as they may be able to give you a bit more information.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives